>Now's his chance to impress her
>Try to save her
>Get murdered
>She marries her kidnapper
Remind me again why Gaston was the bad guy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eI-shoahY0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Something about threatening to throw her dad into the looney bin if she doesn't marry him, I think.

I'm roughly the size of a barge!

>Putting insane people where they belong makes you bad

He was a Chad piece of shit

You mean CRAZY OLD MAURICE?

To be fair he belonged there.
It was more incentive that he would turn a blind eye if she married him.

no i think he means MAURICE OLD n' CRAZY

HE WAS IN HERE THE OTHER NIGHT

RAVING

Whoa, Slow down Maurice!

>Finally works up the courage to ask out his oneitis
>oneitis

Gaston was fucking every bitch in a 40 mile radius though. He just wanted to MARRY Belle.

MORE BEER?

Well she was the last virgin.

Being a genie doesn't make you crazy.

TACO BELL

>To be fair he belonged there.
The guy who ran the lunatic asylum didn't think so, "He's harmless". But he went along with Gaston's evil plan for profit.

Someone needs to do a virgin beast vs the chad gaston

But Gaston didn't even know that Belle was held captive by the Beast before she was released and back at home. He went to kill the Beast after she was already safe and sound.

He didn't actually give a shit about her though. The only reason he was interested in her to begin with was due to the fact she wanted nothing to do with him and that was a blow against his giant ego.

I realize this site has become a red pill overdose quarantine zone over the last few years but even ironically trying to defend Gaston is just bizarre.

French

Absolutely not. Old time asylums were seriously horrible places and Maurice wasn't in the least crazy, dangerous or delusional, he just liked to tinker and try to come up with weird apparatuses.

I understood that he wanted her, specifically, because she was the most beautiful girl in town, ergo the best, and Gaston should have the best.

He is gay.

THIS!

Yeah her name literally means "beautiful". She was the finest bitch in all the lands

Oneitis?

youtube.com/watch?v=eI-shoahY0U

it's like boneitis without the b

Lurk moar