Checkmate, Sup Forums

Checkmate, Sup Forums

don't do the crime if you can't do the time

The child should be deported too

they should all be deported home

>Implying mexicans are humans

Fuck deportation, that costs money, either execute them or gas the whole family for collusion. Their illegal-enabling neighbors too.

Yeah. Would have really helped the native Americans if they were in nation with apowerful armed service and police force capable of keeping illegal immigrants out.

They might not have people building gas lines yhroughtheir graveyards then.

"Invading the world" Vae Victis faggots

how sad
they should've been kept together
in Mexico

Bitch couldnt follow him.

Typical woman.

>no human being is illegal
agreed. now hand over the child

Disgusting.

Why isn't the family being reunited in Mexico?

This has never been more relevant

>whites were able to subdue native resistance when invading
>shitskins cant subdue white resistance when invading so they cry
its too rich

If only they'd listened to Sitting Trump instead of making Chief Crazy Bitch the first women chief

>illegal sneaks through
>knows good and well that he'll be deported if ever found
>makes a family
>immigration finds him
lets do this a different way
>guy gets away with murder
>knows good and well he'll go to prison if ever caught
>makes a family
>detectives find him
is it sad? of course
don't break the law then dumbass

Wrong

>Being illegal Swede in America
>Execution
>Die

Back then women couldn't vote either.

I say we repeal every law made in the last 400 years.

This is wrong. We shouldn't be splitting up any families.

The wife and kid have to go back too.

Ahahahah, holy shit.

And the woman.
Looks like she loves a foreign country more than her own family, sick bitch.

Isn't it weird that they refer to "white people" as a collective? I don't recall "white people" ever invading anything.

I've seen this image several times, never read the photo caption
>16 year old Ethiopian
riiiiiight...

Perhaps you should have come in legally you stupid fuck

kek
>16 year old from Ethiopia
KEK

THERE'S NO WAY THAT MAN IS YOUNGER THAN 30

Also
>Indians didn't fight tooth and nail for their land

Go on vacation.

Have a baby in a foreign country.

Start crying because my newborn baby wants to stay.

Hey Pancho and Conseulo - nobody wants your baby. Go home and raise your children.

Fuck off, stormweenie. That is an unrealistic solution. Deportation is the only viable solution.

White people didn't just invade/migrate the new world, they conquered militarily.

As an old greek saying goes:
"Might makes right"

If illegals want to cross the border illegally they better bring on some serious firepower to cross and stay around.

>Deportation is the only viable solution.
Yea because they won't just keep coming back. Fuck gassing them though, bullets are cheap.

I admit it's on the LARPy side but it's not logistically unfeasible. America has much greater resources than wartime Germany.

I wonder how many of these progressives would let me hang out in their homes and rape any woman who enters

jesus, did we meme this front page into existence?

Why the fuck did Willem Dafoe got a negroplasty?!

Yah neither did health care of the police. Or your computer, so why don't you stop trolling.

Yeah that's the weirdest logic I hear even from leftists here. "Well our ancestors came illegally too you sure feel stupid now huh" I'm pretty sure our ancestors came here and killed everyone who lived here while it was their full right to defend themselves. If they're saying that it's the same situation then I'm going to the border with a loaded gun.

This. Libcucks are retarded.

This is wrong they should BTFO the family as well

These memes are getting out of control.

He's just going to come back a week later illegally anyway

So long as you identify as Muslim, you'll be just fine in Western Europe

"My name is Abdul Al-Hussan poor syrian refugee in need of home and woman for health crisis pls help ;_;"
How many leftie invites do I get?

All of them

1. It wasn't as if the explorers could just pop over to the other country on a £10 easyjet ticket. The Westerner did not invade the lands in anywhere near the numbers the immigrants are.
2. There were border controls in countries advanced and strong enough to resist Western power, like China and Japan, both countries kept the whites contained in a few cities. If this person is advocating rounding up all immigrants into a few concentrated areas, I fully support the measure.

>16 year old

Yeah all I can think is if they are going to miss him so much why not go with him?

Thousands.

>Funny how borders didn't exist when white people invaded

Yeah, and look at how it turned out for those people. That's just a ringing endorsement for stronger borders.

OUT!

no, fuck you, we don't want that waste of tissue back, execute them on sight

Yes please i need skilled workers that will work for peanuts here in mexico

Signed
a (((((mexican)))))

sage

>break the law
>face the consequences
wew how sad

this why didnt they all just go?

One thing I don't understand is the way they say
It's 2016! The world is changing for the better but then they go back to hundreds of years ago to try and make people feel guilty. Pick one and stick with it.

Whitey wasn't breaking immigration laws because natives didn't have any written.

Checkmate

That costs money too, idiot

Underrated

So repeal the whole Constitution? I'd say repeal all the laws made after the start or ww2

Damn hombre, better apply legally and better luck next time.

>Stay away from those fucking narco gangs and human smugglers if you ever want to see your child grow up ese

Funny thing is that there is nothing keeping her from meeting him in Mexico. She's being a bitch and going To find a Sancho in the US rather than reuniting her family.

>no human being is illegal

hey thats not very nice

>No human being is illegal
Does that include murderers and rapists?

>Funny how passports and borders didn't exist when white people were invading he rest of the goddamn world...
So you admit that this is an invasion. Nice!

When "whites" "invaded" they had the goddamn decency to send soldiers, marked as soldiers, with declarations of war, fully expecting to get shot at for doing so.

Last I checked, we are not allowed to kill people trying to infiltrate our territory, because that would be mean and racist and unfair and whatnot.

why'd they say white people? pic related is obamas doing

Seconded.

post the original

They are your people do something with them, you can have our liberals too. You know, for the generations you sent over.