What happens now

What happens now

>Texas
>red

congress chooses yeb

Congress decides in that scenario. It's in the fucking constitution

yeah but who, republican congress but they don't like donald. I'm thinking Ron Paul is going to steal this one.

Carson or Paul Ryan

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

Trial by combat.

Virginia is a toss up now. Check out RCP polling.

>look at Sup Forums
>Sup Forums is Virginia now

>Utah
>Not going yellow

When will this meme end?

>northern Maine
>blue
Pick one

This happens

ME2 is red. This will give Trump a 1 point victory which would cause the streets to flood with tears of liberals.

>GIB ME THE DELEGATES

penalty shootout

Some asshole elector could break the rules and vote against Trump

Faithless electors are not necessarily against the rules.

>yeah but who, republican congress but they don't like donald. I'm thinking Ron Paul is going to steal this one.
Fortunately it doesn't work that way. The House is limited to the top 3 candidates in terms of electoral votes. Unless McMullin wins Utah, the only candidates they can vote in are Trump and Clinton. And Trump will lose if he loses Utah so that scenario doesn't matter anyway (although the House would still vote for Trump because voting for anyone but the nominee would destroy their party).

UFC Cage, the president comes out alive

Just out of curiosity, if everyone wrote in and voted for some random guy that isn't even running, would that person become president? Or does an individual have to be running to win?

>leaf
>currently breathing

Not once the Attic Cleaning is underway

Chuck Norris tells everyone to shutup and walks right into the Oval Office and sits down unopposed.

I really don't think that Trump will lose Utah. The polling in this election is completely detached from reality and I just frankly don't see a dark red state going blue no matter how bad the candidate is -- it's not like the Clinton Family is the embodiment of American family values given Bill's own embarrassing indiscretions.

This.

It's not against the rules in some states. Even if Trump or Clinton wins, they could decide to not vote for the winner or abstain from voting.

Most of us hate geese.

I think they have to be in the top three to be chosen. So it would either be Trump, Hillary, or possibly that Mormon whatshisname if he denies the others from 270 by taking Utah.

I'm fairly certain as long as the person exists they can be voted in. There are practically no requirements aside from U.S. born citizen + living here for a certain amount of time + age minimum

>Congress forces a tie
>Paul Ryan becomes president

They could easily do this.

>one faithless elector votes for ron paul
it could happen

MI
PA
CO
NM
Atleast one of them will go red. My guess MI and PA most likely. Daddy will win this

Fellow Virginians vote Trump.

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS

Thanks stranger. Every day's a school day.

the house chooses the next president with each state getting only one vote

house can only elect someone within the top five people who received electoral college votes. if its a tie, they strictly have to pick between the two tied candidates.

Coin toss

Jeb time?

top five m8, unless it's tied like in OP's image in which case they can only choose between the top two.

You literally are responding to a post that says you cannot do that. Fucking idiot leaf.

Hello Milo

If the house gets a tie, they have to keep voting until someone wins

Paul Ryan would not be eligible if it goes to the house you retarded fucking leaf because he wouldn't have received any fucking electoral college votes.

Dump more Jeb! memes please

Trump wins one in ME, making it 270 Trump.

House picks Trump
Senate picks Clinton

literally clinton wins because the electoral college picks her.

Look at the 2004 election I think bush was actually behind in populous vote but was given the office due to the electoral college.

There could be a faithless elector for Jeb

The electoral college doesn't pick the president if there isn't a majority, and 269 isn't a majority

what year is it?

could be doesn't mean there will be, and the chances of that are astronomically low.

the only times an elector hasn't voted the way the people wanted it was to abstain.

This is a pretty unique election though, if the house sees this opportunity they could bribe one or something

Virginian here (540), already voted
The commonwealth will save western civilization.

Its rigged,folks...that I can tell you

Of course

Cage match

>the only times an elector hasn't voted the way the people wanted it was to abstain.
Are you retarded or genuinely ignorant?

If a faithless elector votes against Trump, denying him the presidency, they'd better be ready for civil war.

>cali
>blue

You guys know california introduced id law right?

McMullen is a conservative independent

Rhode Island going red faggots screencap this