Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x2ozuvyHdr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>all these kyman threads recently
>no one ever posts the sexy holocaust nazi/camp member doujin

Hey guys, can I join?

Phone game has some cute art.

>heiman
I thought this was a patrician ships thread?

Fujos actually like it when Kyle and Eric are cute together, not when the jew gets dominated by Cartman

But the Nazi shit is actually funny

Oh, okay.

Don't listen to the kymanfags, user, post away

>patrician ship thread
>doesn't post the best one

Thanks. To be honest I'm not exactly swimming in the stuff anyway.

Obviously because it isn't the best one.

Best ship and endgame right here.

Sorry, but this is the thinking man's ship.

Delete this holy shit.

But this dynamic is way better

Rivalship vs Pureship, the ultimate battle.

>mfw like both kyman and style

sorry sweetie but love drumpfs hate

Creek = Kyman > Stendy > Stenny > Bunny >>>> Style

Stan deserves better than that annoying little shit.

Poor Kyle, out of all the boys he's the most unlucky in love.

It's not only about rivalry though. Partnership is precious too.

Does anybody have Heidi x Kyle art? I'm so thirsty for it holy shit

Yeah, even the show knows there's only one true ship for Stan. The girl that's closest to him.

Stendy>Style>creek>bunny>stenny>kyman

>Partnership is precious too.
agreed. and these are the best partners
I don't think stan would agree with you

Holy shit an user with good taste

That's some nice art

I see what you did there
>can't wait for the sequel with Kyle

actually cartman/kyle's relationship is like stan and shelley. they hate each other but they care/feel like family somehow

>actually shipping a character who is canonically physically repulsive
A cute boy like Kyle should only be with another cute boy, like Stan, not with a fatty like Cartman.

But that's the deal. It's obvious that Stan and Kyle would be good partners, because they're always on good terms with each other. But with Kyle and Cartman - it comes off as a shock that they're so good when working together. And that's what makes this ship superior. The emotion is stronger.

true. also it's funny seeing people call kyle 'unlikable' when he's in the same boy quartet as fucking cartman, the very most unlikable

One of those ships is shit though

it's kyman

i see you in every other thread about ships, and i have to say that chubby shotas are the cutest and you have a shit taste fat shaming asshole

Is it weird that I find Eric and Butters the cutest here?

>saying this while posting creek

I guess emotions that aren't mutual love, trust, respect, confidence are definitely stronger between them. but I don't see how that makes it anything but worse.

There's only one cute chubby shota in south park though...

Eric and Butters are both very cute, so no.

hehe it's canon

>actually thinking kyle would want a disgusting fatty

Chubby shotas are great.

Clyde only likes gold digging big titty sluts

>love (in their own way)
>respect
>trust to some degree
>confidence???
You clearly don't know shit about kyman

Kyle doesn't care for physical appearances, he even notices eyes instead of boobs when looking at girls which is pretty gay

And? What's wrong with wanting to give that slut some shoes? Bitches love shoes.

Part of me finds it weird that out of all Sup Forums properties it was South Park and Happy Tree Friends that westaboos latched onto but it makes sense in a way.

Regu and Nanachi is the patrician ship.

>Cute characters doing horrible things

Isn't that just basically moeblob highschool anime though like school days?

adorable.

>love (in their own way)
at least you admit it's dubious
>respect
not at all
>trust to some degree
to some degree
>confidence???
you know, like trusting each other with secrets deep insecurities that they wouldn't share with others.
Of course, Cartman will share lots of shit because he's shameless and will often tell everyone in the town his most embarrassing shit, but Kyle doesn't confide in Cartman at all.
We're talking about the boy who fucking was going to burn the school down because of the List. Even Abe Lincoln couldn't talk him out of his shame when he thought he was ugly.

Kyle's gonna grow up to be a school shooter no doubt about it.

Nanachi and Mitty is the superior ship.

kek

Yeah but that was about himself. Kyle is a very self centered boy. I don't think the weight would be a problem should he find himself enamored

You can't be an edgy school shooter if you're afraid of a little piss, dude.

School shooters are often scared of some pretty weird shit though, he could just write about it in his manifesto before shooting up the school.

>kyle cartman
But cartmans boyfriend is butters

But why???

But Butters boyfriend is awesome-O

I think you're underappreciating how gross it is though. Cartman isn't some chubster like Clyde. He's fucking obese.
they do have much better chemistry than Cartman and Kyle but I feel bad for Butters cause Cartman just treats him like shit, but in a way Butters does it to himself so.

Style is shit but Kyman is so shit it's funny

Both are 0/10 ships but one is so bad it's good.

Why no respect though? As much as Cartman makes fun of Kyle jewness(which is not the case recently probably because the joke is old) he also appreciates it like shown in Crack Baby Athletic Association. Cartman knows Kyle is smart, as seen in the episode Safe Space. He agrees with Kyle's plans in several episodes (the most recent being Holiday Special). As for Kyle, in seasons 19 and 20 it is shown that he clearly acknowledges Cartman's manipulative talents and even influences him to use them. He knows what Cartman is capable of, and if Cartman's intentions are not bad, tends to support him and follow him when Cartman takes up the leading role.
There's definitely respect.

>thirteen year old fujos in the past wrote sexy holocaust fanfiction
>thirteen year old fujos today spend their time preaching social justice and ruining everyone's fun

What happened?

>gross
>obese
So? Heidi is dating Cartman, and his weight wasn't brought up a single time. You're just fatphobic, huh

>sexy holocaust fanfiction

It's funny as hell, but not sexy in the least. a fat kid and a ginger kid fucking is the most unsexy thing I can think of.

I'm triggered

well exactly. style is just a bland boring "besties" ship. kyman is fucked up so it's at the very least not boring
shipping is cancer though

I didn't mean I found it sexy, I meant they intended it to be sexy

That's respect for each other's abilities, like acknowledging a peer. A rival or coworker or classmate's skills. Not respect for each other. In Put It Down, for example, when the boys hear Cartman crying about killing himself, they openly mock and laugh at him. Stan and Kyle for example would never react that way if they heard each other in that situation. Although, to be fair, they wouldn't sound as ridiculous while doing it, but still.

>Little sister having a crush on big brother's boyfriend

That's actually quite cute.

Ah I see.

>fatphobic
lmao you're a fatty aren't you? you can't honestly not see how disgusting obese people are.
btw looks are more important to boys than they are to girls.

>Craig: What are you doing, bitch?!!
>Sister: Shut up you gay asshole
>Craig: Who are you calling gay?!!

Craig is a proud homosexual this pic is a lie

Heidi thinks Eric is a cute chubby muffin. Girls in general prefer to be the better looking one in a relationship, and are typically more forgiving when it comes to looks.

I mean, those were obviously written to something fun and interesting to read, even better if someone found them sexy. Fujos liked to have fun back then. I remember these fics and art but it's not like there was that much of it even back in the days people liked cute kyman shit

Well that's the whole point of Cartman's character. You're gonna compare style and kyman simply by the "healthiness" factor?

Cartman is cute.

You're right that it's unhealthy, but I think it's indicative of a complete lack of love and respect as well. But I see you're point.
This whole debate mostly comes down to style people loving two boys in a happy, caring relationship vs kyman people being into like dysfunctional hatesex and 50 shades of grey type shit. You can't really convince the other side because I think the preference largely stems from innate, biological differences of temperament and personality.

If you say so

Not to mention cartman was far more antisemitic and ruder to kyle in earlier seasons which probably affected it. I find him cute in his own fucked up way.

What is best pair for though?

DAMN THIS KYMAN MELANIE MARTINEZ NIGHTCORE BEAT BE SICK YO

youtube.com/watch?v=x2ozuvyHdr4

Very similar to Stan/Kyle actually

Yeah but Wendy is a cutie pie.

And he has all the best songs.