Trump will lose

Prove me wrong.

And no, rally size doesn't matter, the average voter doesn't waste time going to rallys.

Other urls found in this thread:

theonion.com/article/study-dolphins-not-so-intelligent-on-land-1896
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3893584/We-running-like-20-points-Clinton-campaign-manager-says-poll-shows-Hillary-Donald-virtual-tie.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah, you're right.

Drumfpht is finished.

Trump is actually an insider, possibly deeper and more powerful than Clinton whom I suspect is more like a goyim sex slave that worked her way up into this figurehead position. My evidence for Trump being an insider:

- He took 160 million from George Soros to build one of his towers.
- He owned 93% of the voting stock for a Rothschild/Rockefeller corporation called Resorts International- which is also rumored to have begun as a CIA money laundering front.
- He was bailed out of debt by the prince of Saudi Arabia.
- His grandfather Frederick was born in Bavaria to a woman named Katherina Kober. Kober is an Ashkenazim Jewish last name. If you know anything about the Ashkenazim "Jews" than you know that they are the majority of "Jews" (something like 75%) and that they are actually liars pretending to be the Jews of the Bible. In reality, they are a part of a Satanic cult and they are in control of the planet. By the way, Katherina Kober and Frederick Trump were born in Bavaria. Bavaria is literally the home of the Illuminati and the Rothschild family, and frankly if you look at the ancestry of many major politicians and businessmen you'll find that they too are Bavarian. This Jewish ancestry could explain why members of the Trump family (including his grandfather's sisters, his own sister and all of his adult children) so frequently marry "Jews".

So this is why I believe that Trump will win without a doubt. He is the establishment candidate, his entire "anti-establishment" "alt-right" thing was an act because that was what we the people desperately wanted and they took the opportunity to fill that need and subvert us.

Is the Shark okay?

Why must the good die young?

He'll be okay.

he will win because kek wills it

theonion.com/article/study-dolphins-not-so-intelligent-on-land-1896

It's just a meme, it'll go away after a week.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3893584/We-running-like-20-points-Clinton-campaign-manager-says-poll-shows-Hillary-Donald-virtual-tie.html

>Now it’s CLINTON saying the polls are rigged: Crisis-hit campaign copies Trump playbook as she slips behind for first time since May in key tracker

>Clinton's campaign is claiming 'bad polling' is responsible for the candidate's fall from grace, not her emails
>Campaign says it isn't worried that Donald Trump will come from behind and win, despite new FBI probe
>'The polls are going to go up and down. They’ve done that the whole time on this race. We have a week to go,' campaign manager Robby Mook said
>An ABC News/Washington Post survey posted this morning gives Trump the advantage for the first time since May
>A week ago Clinton was ahead by six. She was polling 48 percent. Trump was at 42 percent; now he's at 46 percent and Clinton's at 45
>Clinton's battle with the FBI over her emails may be her undoing

>dailymail
;)

He ded

RIP

Are you from the Cape?

>size doesn't matter

Manlets will defend this.

He will win desu.

F

Now you went and made me sad with that pic

F

There's LITERALLY no way drumph can win. hes done. only a tiny fraction of the US will vote for a racist sexist bigot.

early voted. proud to say #ImWithHer

Of course, this is trivial.

Safe space poltards all think that somehow their reverence and dedication will multiply their votes and the vanilla democrats will stay home, because they imagine them as feeble and weak in their meme dreams.

Kiddos are in for a rude awakening.

Memes aside there's no way he can really win, media machine is too stronk.

We need to ban assault beaches.

>the average voter doesn't waste time going to rallys.
that's exactly the point, the average voter doesn't, but look at Trump's crowds, all those average people that actually DID step outside the norm for THIS candidate

Those are extremist right wing fringe groups though not a good representation of the average voter.

It doesnt matter if he wins. This week, or twenty years from now, I will crush them.

This

Ha, not so "great" anymore are you, shark?

Haha WHITE sharks are killing themselves.

Can't make this shit up.

yeah we know. he even lost Florida

Dranflhgt is finished.

the headline says "dies." yet the caption says "died."
which one is it?

Drumf is finished!

Finished drafting his inaugural adress. It is fucking meta epic.

>implying the polls aren't just correcting for oversampling prior
I'm just so excited to see her go down in flames

I wasn't implying anything, just pointing out the hypocrisy and butthurt once her record was correkted.