Fictional Trump Supporters

He's our guy

>who else?

/our/ guy

Well I'll make 'merica great again I tell ya waht

Dod you even watch the show, retard?

Hank wouldn't vote for somebody with a personality like Trump.

Hank would have supported Cruz, until he lost. Then would have pretended to like Gary Johnson until he started sticking his tongue out on camera and acting like a goof. Then Bobby would become a Johnson fan and Hank would have silently voted for Trump.

I imagine an episode would be dedicated to Hank transitioning from supporting Cruz to hopping on the trump train

>Hank would have supported Cruz, until he lost. Then would have pretended to like Gary Johnson until he started sticking his tongue out on camera and acting like a goof. Then Bobby would become a Johnson fan

This.

>and Hank would have silently voted for Trump.

Wrong.

well Pence looks like Cotton Hill so....

FIDDY MEN

your right.

He would have gone full 1488 and planted banners all over his lawn.

Your talking about a man who voted for bush, of course hes voting for trump you taco slinger

>Does it look like I know what a leppo is?

This guy for sure.

hank is an obvious jeb head

Dale Gribble

Hank: Cruz, then #NeverTrump, then switches to Trump when Comey letter drops
Peggy: Carson, then Trump, then switches to Clinton after Pussygate
Dale: Trump all the way
Bill: Lindsey Graham, then Perry, then Jeb, then Kasich, then Trump
Boomhauer: N/A (was hoping Biden would run)
Bobby: Sanders, then Stein
Kahn: Rubio, then Trump
Minh: Clinton
Connie: Sanders, then Clinton
Nancy: Trump (when Dale's around), Johnson (in voting booth)
Luanne: Clinton
John Redcorn: Cruz, then Trump
Cotton: R.I.P.

Source: was a writer for the show

Our goy

Carl

John Redcorn would probably be Clinton honestly but would probably be a berniebro first

>implying Luanne wouldn't go for Jill Stein
>implying Peggy wouldn't have problems with Trump after pussygate, but hold her nose and vote for him

Ricky would vote Trump

>tfw salmon in my fish taco
Fucking liberals.

>Claim without proof

:^)

Hank

Voted for George Bush
Supported the Democratic governor of Texas Ann Richards

dad from dad & uncle, the GOAT webcomic

hank probably would have supported a cuckservative like jeb or rato or even rand, then reluctantly switched to supporting trump when he won the nomination.

>Your talking about a man who voted for bush, of course hes voting for trump you taco slinger
Nigga did you even watch the primaries

The Clint.

Master Shake would be a slogan spouting Trump troll and bicker with Frylock for the whole episode about it. Then Frylock, trying to debunk one of Shake's conspiracies, actually finds proof of it. "Oh my god! It's true, Hillary did do 9/11!" Frylock becomes a Trump guy, Master Shake stays home and does not vote. Jill Stein wins and an angry Frylock destroys TV with eye lasers.

I've watched a lot of KOTH. Hank would not support Trump. He definitely wouldn't support Clinton, though. He supported Bush, but praised democrats in Texas, and named his dog Ladybird. Hank would probably be a never-trumper-abstain from voting-voter.

>RĂ©union

Hank would plan to vote Trump, then notice what small hands he has and would switch to Johnson.

sounds about right

Boomhauer is an undercover vice cop... he would vote for Trump hands down

this

ban check.

Bobby would be a salty bernout. Peggy would probably be a Hill shill because >muh woman president and be blissfully ignorant of all her flaws.

jimmy - johnson
gary - trump
pete - jeb

Make America fuckin' great again

S T E A L T H R A R E
T
E
A
L
T
H

R A R E