A FUCKING DONOR?!? That's what was so hyped? O'Keefe can go fuck himself

A FUCKING DONOR?!? That's what was so hyped? O'Keefe can go fuck himself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yea, pretty disapointing desu

He hyped this video and saved it until Nov 2nd like it was a big deal. This was 100% about him creating hype for his news company, he knew this video was shit

CTR on full force today.

Did you see how fucking offended those black people were?

I didn't even both watching the video after about ~30 seconds in. No one gives a fuck about a random donor unless it's someone near Soros level.

Calm down Desu - we are hitting Hillary from all sides, her campaign is in Free Fall.

O'Keefe helped out early on more than you or anyone else here on Sup Forums he actually put up $20 grand for our Cause.

So forgive him for this (He used it as a Marketing tactic to get even more eyes on the Early videos, pretty obvious)

it's about democrats being exposed for the actual racists they are behind closed doors you mouth breathing retards, go back to fucking Sup Forums

>taking a bait from O´Keefe
you dun goofed

To be fair, this one was kinda literally nothing.

Shite clickbait too.

not everything is about hillary
NC dem senator challenger has 0% chance to win now

1. Trump supporting US troops in libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

2. Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

3. This is trump's true position on citizens united, literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign:
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
Reminder that citizens united empowers the influence of corporations on the elections.

there's literally nothing wrong with citizens united

This is the Strategy in my opinion.

Rumor is released that we have a video of Clinton saying NIgger.

THe DNC floats the rumor that they gave a video of Trump saying nigger.

Neither side releases the video because they think the other might release it first.

It's like both sides claim they have nukes so the other won't attack.

Clearly with HRC getting BTFOd she would have released a trump saying nigger video if they had it.

So okeef is free to release whT he has now

31% of America are registered Democrats. Of fucking course at least one of a 100 million people are racist. This one just so happens to have money to donate.

It's literally fucking nothing, no connection to Hillary or her campaign.

Yep. I haven't gotten that baited in years.

O'Keefe is a known, proven fraud, and only a complete fucking idiot would take anything he says seriously.

So, of course, Trumpkins fall for his bullshit every single time.

t. former ACORN employee

But you can't really deny what was said in the first few videos.

Those people literally said those words and were forced to step down from their position.

If there was no wrongdoing, why did that happen?

Were you dropped on your head?

Thank you for correcting the record Israel

Is there literally nothing wrong with Trump supporting open borders? Are you going to read those articles and address the points?

You know who else donated to Trump? George Soros when he gave him 160 million to build a tower.

>I literally think a movie should be censored by the government, and therefore violating the first amendment, because it's made by people who I don't like

you live in the wrong country

News flash for you, bud: It actually doesn't help your cause to have notorious liars on your side. It just shows everyone what a fool you are.

Explain why people were fired and forced to resign after these videos came out.

Too scared of people believing lies?

>citizens united

>free speech should be censored if the guy speaking has more money than me

Anyone who disagrees with citizens united doesn't have an opinion worth considering.