Explain this Lumplettes

Explain this Lumplettes...

Donald Trump is reopening the racial divide at a level never seen before. A Mississippi church, predominately black was BURNED DOWN last night with the words VOTE TRUMP written on the side. Disgusting.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/AC0qe
youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey there rabbi, whatcha doin?

this is an obvious troll job by the left and you know it

Holy shit I can't believe Hillary would stoop this low

It was clearly set on fire, not "burned down".

how can you say "burned down" when it's obviously still standing up?
>liberal education

What is a false flag?

>vote trump
>not MAGA

false flag confirmed.

this is an obvious false flag, you attention deprived, tripfagging whorish beta male

just like that "trump supporter" who put up those lynched dummy niggers for halloween

Cant tell who is jewing who with all the false flags

Unfortunately, Anonymous admission to a crime isn't really worth anything. Attempting to utilize it to push rhetoric only serves to make you look like the culprit.

What difference does it make. Those Trump supporters would have burned it to the ground if they could.

FALSE FLAG
A
L
S
E

F
L
A
G

oy vey, they almost wrote it in hebrew.

Stocking up on tin foil?

Holy shit I saw a random post last night that said "burn down a black church". Whoever did this we will find you.

this is the falsest flag I've ever seen holy shit it's actually pathetic

Fuck you. Obama did that. I'm sure Trump doesn't endorse this behavior
Meanwhile...
>If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon
You don't need to jog your noggin too hard to see that Obama meant
>If I had a son, he'd be black

Hillary? Is that you?

Yeah the DNC doing this would be so out of the ordinary....fuck of Hillary's SS

>calls something very possible tinfoil conspiracy
>meanwhile RUSSIANS WUZ HACKERS AN SHEEIT

Such a blatant false flag. I feel bad for the congregation, victims of leftist violence.

The democrats have never endorsed violence. Republicans however, love the idea of a civil war.

YOU FUCKING IDIOT! Trump does not teach us to attack black people or the innocent.

The fact that you think that Trump supporters are responsible for this doesn't bode well for your level of common sense.

>implying whites would even go near a black neighborhood willingly

Also source or didn't happen.

>implying the Russians aren't interfering with our election, pushing people towards LUMP...

>SOON THEY WILL CLAIM TRUMP GASSED SOME JEWS
screen cap this

if you were blatantly factually wrong about that part of your OP, why would anything else in it be accurate? (it isn't)

You know, besides fire bombing an RNC office

archive.is/AC0qe

wow this seems familiar to when the British Government literally assassinated a woman to try and stop Brexit...

False Flag attack to demonize Trump supporters.

No proof leftists did that.

>if i post fake pictures it means they are wrong

It was probably one of them that did this

They wrote NAZI REPUBLICANS GET OUT

Obama was probably behind it

>Doesn't accept an excuse.
>Proceeds to use that very same excuse in defence.

Sage this, this is a slide thread.

BTFO

Could have easily been mormons, Glenn Beck types.

It needs to be opened one way or another, the way it's just sitting and festering in the country is not good. So either blacks are going to open it or whites.

if ever was there anything that screams hillary black ops its this shit. fug off liberals

Why would Obama write vote Trump

No article so it's probably fake.

Why would anyone burn down a church, then spray paint on it? This is like that Facebook story of that girl that says "I read just walking down a street (in L.A.) and two guys stopped and beat me up. Then they got back in their truck and screamed vote Trump".
Fake and gay. Shit like that doesn't happen in the real world.

Well, I doubt the RNC would fire bomb it's own office. So, who does that leave as suspects?

FALSE FLAG.

THE LEFT HAVE FIREBOMBED,ATTACKED,ABUSED AND VANDALISED TRUMP SUPPORTERS AND CAMPAIGN OFFICES.

THE LEFT ARE ATHIEST COMMUNISTS THAT CARRY OUT THESE ATTACKS ALL ACROSS THE WEST AGAINST IDEOLOGIES THEY DISLIKE. THEIR LACK OF MORALITY MEANS THEY WILL DO ANYTHING.

>Major criminal investigation of 5 probes into Clinto and her foundation.
>Trump winning
>Clinton losing
>Suddenly false flag

Anyone that believes this needs sterilizing.

Not a Trump supporter but obvious false flag is obvious

It's a false flag attack for the purpose of political manipulation. This shit is as old as empires. It's too obvious.

this is the best false flag they could think of?
I guess they don't have to be clever about it, they're only trying to fool blacks after all

>a church was burned down with the words "vote trump" written on the side in the late stage of an election
Hmm not suspicious at all

>Redoing racial divide

So why is racial tentions so bad with obama in office prior to him being in office?

Also
>implying this isn't a false flag

>DUH RUSHUNS
>LE CULD WUR
>LE EYTEES

Prove a Trump supporter set the church on fire.

Trump should offer $100,000 reward, $200,000 if it turns out to be a white guy

I don't know, but your boss has a pretty solid record in being a gestapo.
I have no doubt it's her team behind this. They play black folks like a fiddle.

They caught the guy, it was a Hillary supporter

It's stupid for Trump's party to even start to consider this as a valid move. They know it would work in their disfavor to architect such a move. Trump supporters wouldn't take it to that extreme, I think.

>put on ur tinfoil hat

Yeah, no, fuck you. Nobody is that stupid to believe that Trump, 6 days before the election, would do something like that. That's why the last few days matter so damn much for the left to create all the lies they kept in their closet about Trump.

>mfw when it actually was Trump supporters that did it but only because they knew the left would be blamed for it instead

MUH RUSSIANS

Literally Jo Cox 2.0

This will not work either.

Port Arthur was worse desu

Don't worry, I have already connected to his server and hacked him.

They know Clinton lost the white vote and Trump only needs 23% of the black vote to win and polls put him at 31% of black vote.

Don't forget Trump is naming every jew and globalist out there. Twitter,Google,Facebook,YouTube and the media all met earlier this year to discuss a way to halt trump.
youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw

This is despicable

false flag; i'm sure of it

Scott Dilbert thinks it's a false flag. Good enough for me.

>Black church is burned down
>"OBVIOUSLY IT WAS THOSE RACIST TRUMP SUPPORTERS!!!"
>RNC is firebombed
>"Th-there's no proof it was a liberal..."

kys

>look at this meme it proves this is true

>Conspiracy
Same group in the UK ahead of brexit.

>OP

>Pedobear with Clinton
Subtle 10/10

Epstein and Bill approve.

>polls put him at 31% of black vote.
>LUMPLETTES BELIEVE THIS

can you get more fake. you cannot be this stupid burger. do you really think a trump supporter will burn a church down BEFORE the election when they can do it afterwards and ALSO be dumb enough to write vote trump? Fuck a dog you're dumb. This is such obvious leftwing self harm.

We will wait until after the election, then the day of the rope be comin' fo you.

reeks of false flag

Now the parishioners can blend in with the interior of the church.

Well we did win the last one :^)

This the falsest flag I've ever seen, but let's pretend it's real for a moment: what would be the end goal of someone burning down a church and writing something incriminatory that gives no gain whatsoever?

Most obvious false flag ever. It's Brexit all over again.

>Hey Tyrone, I have an idea what we could do against Trump.
>What? Tell me Shaquille.
>We could burn down the church and spray "VOTE TRUMP" on it.
>That's ingenious. Let me finish my chicken and then we get some gasoline and burn the church down.

HAHA OP UR SO DUMB OBVIOUSLY OBAMA IS REALLY HURTING RACIAL RELATIONS IN OUR COUNTRY

LUMP supporters aren't known for their ability to think ahead...

Trump pandered so extreme to the african community and especially the faith that this is such an obvious false flag.

ANONS!

I just wanted to tell you WHY you can prove it's a false flag. Once you read why you'll realize how obvious it is and has been the whole time.

IT'S FUCKING LOW ENERGY!

real trump supporter
>Trump Pence 2016!!! Make America Great Again!
poltard
>Trump Pence 2016!!! Make America Great Again! Also, Gas the kikes! Race war now!

Stop replying to the obvious shill hillary LARPer you fucking fags.

Why not fuck niggers? Niggers must die. Get out of town and so forth.

It makes no fucking sense to combine such a low key message like "vote trump" with burning down a building meanwhile GOP campaign offices where set ablaze by clinton supporters.

>implying it's bad to think on your feet
yellow cur!

Still waiting for my proof that a Trump supporter did it.

>Donald Trump is now responsible for all the race baiting used to attack him
Really got me thinking.

First post best post.

This is so obviously a false flag it's pitiful.

Also if anyone is reopened the "racial divide" it's the democrat poster child Obama. Anyone who isn't a kid remembers that before that bafoon took over with his "muh sons" bullshit we didn't have near the race shit we have now. We went from everyone pretty much getting along straight to the brink of race war because of that asshole.