PA

Are we going red guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/pa/pennsylvania_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5964.html
6abc.com/traffic/union-rejects-latest-offer-from-septa/1577465/
workers.org/2009/us/septa_1119/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SEPTA#Governance
twulocal234.net/local_234_leaders_staff
businessinsider.com/santorum-kasich-bush-trump-2016-11
amishamerica.com/do-amish-vote/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

Bethlehem/Allentown here

Hell yeah we are!

Can you show me something to give me hope?

Anyone?

Only if you and all your buddies go out and vote. PA will decide this election, assuming no landslide.

If Penn State can beat Ohio state, then Trump can take PA.

No we have the Soros machines. Sorry brother.

Former Easton resident living in Cuckagon.
You fags better turn that state red since I can't.

Fuck sheetz it made me sick. Wawa all the way.

Lib cuck I know posted the new ""polls""

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/pa/pennsylvania_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5964.html

Normally I call him out on his bullshit. What do I say without seeming conceited?

Contain your spaghetti until the 9th. Then scoop up the tears with an empty quart of yuengling ice cream and drink up

Yep because SEPTA is on strike so less philly vote

Was that intentional? Did working class septa employees rig the election against the democrats?

Damn I want a Philly cheese steak now.
I also met a very red pilled old guy there who told me the city was fucked up by "those" people

You better get the old-school Union Democrats and God Hates Fags Republicans to make amends and vote Trump, in the face of 4-8 years of Clinton, while doing some black-pilling in Pittsburgh and Philly.

Bring up Ricky Ray Rector, Hillary supporting the deaths of dey brown bruthas and sistaz in the Middle East, and the potential for yet another war
>They likely have some military in their family, and we need to amplify the general dislike of Black E-1 to E-3 of facing combat while enjoying various government benefits.

Black-pill Sanders supporting college students.

Write your local, state, and federal elected officials to come out with explicit endorsements for Trump in the leadup to the election or face "the consequences for letting down the party, the people it represents, the people of Pennsylvania, and the citizens of the United States as a whole. This is no time to posture or be lukewarm about the nominee. The grave responsibility falls on your shoulders."

Get your grandparents, great aunts and great uncles, and cousins from the hills to the damned polls on the 8th.

Chester county here. Trump signs everywhere, maybe seen 10 Hillary signs.

Let's do it boys

Pretty sure it is. Not sure it will last though or the national guard will have to step in. Honestly I think it's just septa timing it so close to the election that the city has to accept the deal.

POST PA MEMES

It's true whites in this hell hole are red pilled for survival. I mean the whites who lived here as families for generations not the hipster trash. We know the nigger well.

Ohio neighbor here telling you not to fuck this up for us.

me too. Hellertown baby, and just saw 2 Trump signs on the way home

Pottstown/Reading area

I drive a lot for work, cover both rural and urban counties

I obviously see more Trump signs in the rural areas but even when I'm working in an area like Philadelphia I see 5-10 Trump signs for every Clinton sign

I expect to see more Clinton signs since Philadelphia is so blue because gibs but it's surprising

> The two sides are sparring over a multitude of issues, including pension payments for some 4,700 union employees.

>SEPTA says the have tried to reach a fair agreement. The typical front line worker makes $68,000 annually.

>Many commuters were left looking to find ways both to and from work, and many students had to find a ride to school.

>The strike means many SEPTA buses, trolleys and subways that provide about 900,000 rides a day are no longer operating. The strike does not affect commuter rail lines and service in areas outside the city, including Regional Rail.

>While members from other unions picketed outside SEPTA headquarters, some TWU workers blocked access to a Regional Rail train facility, delaying the already crippled mass transit system at the height of evening rush.

6abc.com/traffic/union-rejects-latest-offer-from-septa/1577465/

Interesting development.

> Striking transit workers tell SEPTA: open up the books! ...
workers.org/2009/us/septa_1119/

>SEPTA is governed by a 15-member board of directors:

>The City of Philadelphia appoints two members: one member is appointed by the Mayor (D), the other by the City Council President (D). These two board members can veto any item that is approved by the full SEPTA board because the city represents more than two-thirds of SEPTA's local subsidy, fare revenue, and ridership.

>The majority and minority (D) leaders of the two houses of the Pennsylvania State Legislature (the Senate and the House of Representatives) appoint one member each, for a total of four members.

>The governor appoints one member.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SEPTA#Governance

How can we spin this into a Democrat malfeasance angle?

It's literally impossible

>live outside Reading
>expect to see no Trump signs because beaners
>Trump signs on all the non-spic neighborhoods
>see Trump signs all over 61 when driving

there's still hope

Which side outside of Reading?

A septa strike during this election puts the septa workers in a very good bargaining position. Still hope the strike ends after the election

PA here. People hate Hillary, but hate trump even more.

>We'll give you your pension increase Willie Brown
>But you'll have to keep your men in line and vote Clinton on the 8th

twulocal234.net/local_234_leaders_staff
How much can we trust these people?

One of the suburbs right off rt 12, so the white-flight zone

Why are cigs now cheaper in MD?

What's the deal bong?
Are you abroad for work, pleasure, family, school?

And besides the darkest pits of Pittsburgh and Philly, what do other people hate about Trump? Is it the union folks that are pissed about wages too low comments and ACA repeal?

Because they should know that HRC's trade deals and immigration plans would fuck them over harder than anything Trump has in mind.

Is it the Santorum conservatives who didn't like Trump's former social liberalism?

Because they should know that Santorum himself is telling them to go fuck themselves.
businessinsider.com/santorum-kasich-bush-trump-2016-11

tfw live right in alcoholism

If it rains Trump will take PA.

Are you implying that a sector of PA's electorate tends toward low-agency?

Pottsville here. Map is accurate.

One real reason why Wannabee Transylvania is better than the Dakotas or Montana?

No fucking chance.

Do the Amish vote?

Yes, some PA user said they are voting for Trump

amishamerica.com/do-amish-vote/

>Only a small number of Amish cast ballots in presidential elections, perhaps 10-15%. Amish may be more likely to get involved when voting involves issues which directly affect them, such as zoning. Amish generally do not vote for a few reasons.

I can't imagine HRC or her cronies seem very accommodating to the Amish way of life. Can we find out if any Democratic PA candidates want to regulate horse-and-carriage travel or something like that so we can trigger Amish R-down ballots?

Stroudsburg here, lots of Trump signs but still quite a few Hillary signs, and at least one Gary sign. MAGA

Reading area here too but further west than Pottstown, my commute between Birdsboro and Exton is all trump support. I hope we can do it

Southern York Co.

A LOT (40+)of Trump and 4 Hillary signs.

Happy to report so many Reading people. Anyone know who bought the billboard inbound on 422 and put TRUMP on it? Hilarious, checkmate spics

I guess it is always sunny in Philadelphia

yes we are

I had to move out of state a couple years ago for work reasons. Can I still join in?

I am surprised by the lack of Trump signs in bborro (I live like 10 minutes away, Dville)

Yinz need to keep bringing up obamacare. Ask everyone you know about it. Don't make it an election question, make it a "Did you see how much your premiums are going up?" question.

Most people will do the math themselves and realize what voting for Clinton will cost them personally.

My own parents, for themselves and my kid brother, are going to be paying $1900 per month next year. That's over $22,000 for insurance that they have never used and cannot use because the deductible is so damn high.

No matter how strong their conviction is to, in their mind, do the right thing by electing a woman, by stopping a person they've been told is a demagogue (whatever that means), they will prioritize their own survival first.

A vote for Clinton is a commitment to donate over $22,000 to the government if you're like my family.

A vote for Trump will put money directly in your pocket. That's two new economy cars. That's a semester's tuition at Penn. That's a major outpatient surgery. That's a new roof and fixing your foundation. That's solar panels for your house.

And that's just one year. Show them what choice they're giving up by voting Clinton.

I wish. Theyre going to be so butthurt when we form the deportation squads and come to kick in all of Reading

wtf I like Hillary now...

The Moon here. People hate Trump but they hate ID: BU76tMIf more

you and your shitty drivers better go red god fucking damnit

I live in VA but seriously wawa is one of the greatest things ever. Those sweet cream pretzels are to die for, son.

Jersey has the worst drivers, not even a competition

A few years ago my mom told me a story how a Penn driver literally stopped in the left fucking lane of the highway to turn around and get on the exit they missed

not to mention they ALWAYS fuck up the two round-a=bouts we have in my home town

Penn drivers trigger me

Was it a nog? The Philly nog drivers are absolutely terrible. They just say "fuck it" and let Trayvon take the wheel

No some dumb white women. Very few of them in my area of NY (Southern tier), and most non whites would have good jobs and a lot of PhDs because of the RnD complex here. It's not a race thing, it's just Penn drivers just can't drive

We're around, I live the boro nowith s for last year but I grew up in Douglassville. Just put my Trump sign out this mornijg. Election pirates is low but when I see it 8n town it's all trump. One house does a great Christmas light setup every year and one of he centerpieces is a light up "Impeach Obama" sign lmao

now a canadian thread

Sup skook bro 462 da fug

PEPE SYLVIA

Election spirit* Jesus my autocorrect is butchering me

I plan on being at my precinct when it opens.

See trump signs everywhere is west chester, even by the university. PA needs to go red this year!

Live in Reading

I never see any Killary signs in the city but whenever I leave Reading, I see only Trump signs. Illegal spics have to go.

>Election Pirates

Are you secretly from Iceland?

Canadians can't even reclaim their own country what makes you think they can claim a thread?

Where are my fellow Moon Men?

>go to sheetz
>$1 for 2 hot dogs
>a few bucks for cheddar bites which taste fantastic
>3 cents off gas when you use your sheetz card
>get free stuff coupons in emails every month
>they sell albanese gummy bears

I don't even care if I get sick, I'll keep going there.

THIS. philly here. while the commute has been sucking I hope they hold out til this time next week.

sup senpai
t. west end

Any stats on PA early voting?

I'm from Philly but doing my part to swing VA. I heard good things from friends and family in Philly for Trump. A lot of lifetime Democrats are voting for him. My circle is laborers from Philly and not liberal hipster faggots that populate the city now though.

SEPTA strike could hurt Philly turnout

Fuck off Leaf.
We're going to go all 1812 on you.

Except England's on our side now.

we don't do that shit here

Da Frick? Shendo has internet?

215 area code
and I am the election judge for my precinct, and speaking for my precinct in order for hillary to win here every bernie supporter would have to 1: show up and 2: vote for hillary and not write bernie in. AND every republican who voted against trump would also have to show up and vote for hillary. even if all that happened with just the Trump supporters showing up it would still be close in Trumps favor.

Let's not try and repeat that disaster please

Always seek to improve

Yes and so are we in Florida.

I canvass for the Democratic Party of Florida for $15 an hour the past month till election (fuck you I already voted straight R ticket and actively try to subvert them while getting paid) and the people we talk to who are mostly all democrats are extremely hesitant to answer the question if they like or dislike Trump. I get the strong impression from having gone to hundreds of houses that this is because they actually intend to vote for Trump but don't want to tell a party 'operative' that. Florida is going to be a blowout for Trump.

Disaster?

We have the most powerful army/navy/airforce in the world.

Canada can't even settle a minor dispute with Denmark.

It's going to be a YUGE disaster for the Leafs.

Then we can solve this Leaf problem once and for all!

Chester county here, firmly red.

How bad can we expect voter fraud to be statewide?

I mean let's not channel 1812

THAT was a disaster

We have to do better

Wilkes Barre and Pittsburgh both going trump Philly polling trump at 35% compared to Romney at 15% enthusiasm gap

York will go Trump

*nods sagely*

>sheetz
>wawa
Wiscofag here. Just googled these things.
You mean to tell me gas station restaurants are actually a thing in Pennsylvania? lmfao.

trump at geno's steaks a few weeks ago

WE'RE GOIN RED BOYS. WHOS READY FOR THE NEW WORLD?

We'll just Nuke the leafs.

Don't exclude Rutters, you cunt.

Doesn't look l,ike it.

not a chance

These arent shitty Sunoco and Exxon gas stations, you have to visit and see for yourself

>Restaurant

No? They're convenience stores.

I could be lying though. After all, my ID is JE4W.
It's not like you're getting a gas station sandwich or anything like that. It's basically a fast food restaurant that also sells you gas. The food is good and cheap and it comes in under 5 minutes. Tbh there's no reason to stop at a McDonald's when you could just stop at a Sheetz.
Rutter's isn't really on the same level. They sell some food, but it's still more of a gas station than anything else. I had a burger there once and it was pretty middle-of-the-road.