Iroh

Iroh is a stupid girl. Discuss.

He and Avatar Wan were the only good part of Season 2 of Korra.

I want to impregnate Iroh.

>Avatar Wan
>good
Go watch E;R's videos if you're too stupid to figure it out by yourself.

>implying he won't be the one topping you

E;R's? Retarded faggot, if I enjoyed watching a character, then of course I'd call him good.

>implying we wouldn't swap midway

>E;R
>Basically PragerU with less money

No thank you

Eh, I felt his inclusion served little purpose besides fanserivce, same with Toph and Zuko. "Hey guys, remember THESE characters?"

And LoK Season 2 wasn't all terrible. There was that one episode where Varrick hid inside a platypus bear and Bolin bribed some randos in the courtroom. That was kinda fun. I got nothing else, though.

May doesn't deserve Zuko.

This is now an OFFICIAL Zutara thread.

LOK isn't canon because it is a shit.
This is a fact.

What about ATLA Book 3?

well i listened to you and watched his video. That was awful. never recommend E;R again

Means you're a normie faggot.

A*ng probably got cucked by Zuko.
Don't believe me? Let's check the facts:

>- Elements

While A*ng has mastered all four elements (or is at least capable of using all four of them to his advantage), in his most primitive nature he is and will always be an airbender.
Deny this however you want, but he will always prefer airbending to any other type of bending.

Now let's look at Zuko; he is a natural firebender, an element that is not only dangerously arousing but also represents the concept of passion.

>- Backstory

A*ng is an air nomad whose show is entirely dedicated to solving his inner trouble of """""""""""""not taking responsibility""""""""""""", a typical feminine problem.

Zuko "lost" his mother at a young age and was fucking banished from his very own nation for the slightest mistake, going through so many hardships to diligently reach his goal of finding the Av*t*r.
Katara has also lost his mother, to the same people, even (the Fire Nation, that is).
The parallels are stunning.

>- Personality

Water is the element of change, Katara has gone through many developements regarding multiple concerns throughout the entire series.

A*ng fears most often than not avoided change like the pest, not wanting to """"""""break his beta-nomad code""""""""" in favor of maintaining the status quo.
Besides, he is a fucking vegetarian pacifist calling for peace among his enemies.
In fact, his motto as a modern president would be "If you kill your enemies, they win". Anyone who has watched this show for longer than 5 minutes know how fitting this cuckold mentality is to him.

Zuko is the embodiment of change. He switches sides for the better, gives up the beta mentality of following a code made by Fire Nation cucks and is not a wimpy vegetarian.
Besides, he is older than Katara and does not at all show any signs of childishness, like A*ng.

Zutara is right next to Maiko in shittyness, Zuko needs some one fun, bright-eyed, and optimistic to being out the best in his character, like Jin or Ty-Lee. In fact it actually surprises me that they made Mai the one with a childhood crush on Zuko rather than Ty-Lee. Mai seems like she’s be more heckling of Zuko like Azula.

THIS
H
I
S

TAKE THIS BACK. E;R is funny!

Zuko is broken, Katara is the healer.
Both have deep personalities, unlike shallow-Ty-Lee.

>Zuko is broken, Katara is the healer
That is an incredible reach for a Dynamic, especially considering that Zuko isn’t really all that Broken, just misguided. He didn’t know what he actually wanted so he just kept chasing after his Honor, but along his Journey he had forgotten what Honor actually meant and started acting dishonorably. Katara’s only really the Physical Healer. While she did have a Motherly streak, she wasn’t really show to do a lot of emotional healing, and she even had Scars of her own, with her whole “Muh Mother” Schtick.

>Avatar Wan
>Avatar One
BRAVO BRYKE

Who the fuck is E;R? Why is his name Two letters seperated by a semicolon.

Yes, I could google it but I feel my time could be better spent taking a cotton swab to clean out my ear or take a moment on a thoughtful decision regarding which fall sweater to wear today even though I only have two options. Or, my time could be further served explaining how much of a waste of time it would be to look this fucker up by noting you could have just spent a sentence explaining who the fuck they are in brief when shilling their fucking video!

I found it funny.

Who /zoph/ here?

I shipped that slutty loli with everyone.
Including Katara.

>"The key to inner peace is balance. To master the yin and yang is to master all aspects of it. To oppose and submit, to heal and wound. That is the true strength you must find within yourself. And within me. Now, pour a little more oil on Uncle. I'm getting dry down there."

you fucker

He’s a Sup Forumsmrade youtuber who does nothing to hide the fact that he’s a comrade. He shat on Korra, Steven Universe, Rouge One, The Force Awakens, Life is Strange, Mad Max, and Get Out. You can see why people like him here. I’m fairly certain he’s exaggerating just how much of a stereotype he is for comedy but he can be pretty funny.
The semicolon is because he’s a big fan of Steins;Gate

Get out.

Make me fagtron.

He's not a Sup Forumsmrade, he hates NEETs with a passion.

Who hates NEETs more than NEETS?

I can't believe fucking Zutara fags haven't let it go after ten goddamn years

He doesn't really seem like the hypocrite type, but who knows I guess.

>YouTube Critics

Are you fourteen years old

"That's rough buddy..."

At this point, the Avatar fandom as a whole is defined by not letting go after ten goddamn years.

OBLIGATORY ZUTARA

SokkaxToph is the best

>big fan of Steins;Gate
When is he killing himself along with all of that cancerous subhuman fanbase?

Obnoxious unfunny edgy cunt who's trying too hard.

Earth benders always get the short end of the stick.

"best buddy"

KYS for staining the lord's name