POL BTFO!!!! Lmao

Really makes you think. It's cuz Trumps white, that's why he's winning.

Other urls found in this thread:

people.com/politics/people-writer-attack-by-donald-trump-corroborated-six-named-sources/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

McCain/Mitt wasnt caught committing actual treason

What's a bunch of emails compared to sexual assault ?

cool.

@95715727
(you) retraction.

Imagine if Obama was under investigation for selling guns to gangbangers in 08 or paying the Chicago mafia to help him win

Honestly, I kinda agree with this. Sup Forums always talks about black degeneracy but doesn't even realize that Trump's closer to it than Obama. If anything Obama's just a white person in blackface trying (and failing) to act the part.

>Sexual assualt
Lol even if theyre true, its harrassment at best

Sup Forums is against nigger behavior because they fuck multiple women, sure, but also run away from the kids and child support, causing the children to be raised by single mothers and having many issues.

All Trump ex-wives are extremely wealthy and even Hillary congratulated Trump on all his well-behave kids. He can fuck as many girls as he wants, I don't frigging care as long as he takes responsability.

>Player Shaming

Liberals folks

Sexual harassment with a physical component counts as assault. He's accused of forcing a woman against a wall and kissing her without her consent, that's sexual assault. I think he did it. I also think it doesn't matter unless he's found guilty, because we're apparently okay with just ignoring everything any presidential candidate has ever said or done.

>may I force you against the wall and kiss you?

Women don't really get off on that. If it happened, she loved it at the time.

If obongo did that liberals would still have defended him to death.
Their logic would be "well at least he isn't a racist republican, he's black!"

Which is why she called her friends crying about it. That's true love.

>@
fuck off mate

@ is so you dont give ctr or shills (you)s. though I think ctr died.

>At worst national security compromised, at best gross negligence with a definite case of perjury, and thus is only 1 of her many scandals

Here's a (you)

Pedophile supporting CTR faggot
You know all those guys that haven't been showing up?
They're turning states evidence to the FEC for deals, there will be no deals for you
enjoy you prison time

sage

Source?
I wanted to believe that Trump is a rapist but the claims are even more baseless than Bill Cosbys rape accusations.

No. Sup Forums is against niggers because niggers, blacks, Africans, spooks, whatever you want to call them ARE AN INFERIOR RACE that degrades Western civilization and lays it low. You cucks that keep trying to force this "nigger-tier behavior is why we don't like them/based blacks" meme need to fuck off.

High-performing White males SHOULD HAVE multiple wives.

You are aware SHillary is white too...

people.com/politics/people-writer-attack-by-donald-trump-corroborated-six-named-sources/

I'm specifically talking about Natasha Stoynoff here. Yes, it's People, so take it with a saltshaker, but she has six people who say that she told them about it and that she didn't come forward for the exact reason we see now. It drags her name through the public eye, he insults her in front of millions of people, denies it, and has rabid followers who will attack her for daring to say that she was sexually assaulted.

It's the same things as with Cosby. People say 'why didn't they come forward?' It's because who are you to accuse this well known figure? You're obviously lying to get your fifteen minutes of fame. But once one person comes forward others are given the bravery to do so as well. That leads to people saying they're all jumping on the train of making shit up, and there are probably a few people who are, but of the 11(?) women who have stepped forward I think at least one of them is telling the truth.

Trump takes care of all of his children. That's all I care about in that respect. I wouldn't vote for any guy that knocks up multiple women and then leaves.

It would be about the same if Obama had an email scandal.

Minorities and Women can't be fuck ups.
Exactly why Trump will win.

Funny how those accusations were nowhere to be seen until he tried to run for president.

Of course someone with alphabet soup for a brain like you didn't think about that.

Hi CTR

just like all the black sports "stars" with thirty kids by fifty women?
people idolize those scumbags so im not really sure where the racism is....

Did you even read what I wrote? They don't want to come out because mongoloids will buy into the character assassination. Once there are more people they have a community which gives them all more courage to press forward with their accusations.

I did think about it huemonkey. Why did it come out now? Because he put himself up to be vetted which means people went looking for stories about him.

A nigger actually supporting his family was the astonishing thing, having three women and 5 kids would be a normal statistical incident for them.

Its honestly debatable
With the scale of this election an what is at stake, as well as the people who have confirmed to have lied about Trump and still got a story tarnishing his name (See disabled reporter). I would not be surprised if all 11 were paid off to lie. Maybe once all the controversy has died down, but its just too conveniant of a story at too conveniant of a time for now

What the hell is hypocrite about having 5 children with different women and bragging about being an agressive ladiesman? If anything that's a very stringent behavioural pattern.

More importantly, what the hell would ever be fucking _racist_ about that??

Holy fuck please try to understand the meaning of the words you are using. The left is becoming a crazy parody of itself, they are brabbling these buzz words without attaching any consistent logic to it anymore.

It would reinforce my belief that Obama is, in fact, a nigger.

Doesn't mean Trump isn't one - at least his daughter isn't twerking. Trump likes pussy, more than can be said of Obama for marrying Michael . But what really matters are the political views. Also, Trump has been a steady father for his children. More than what could be said for most black people.

>Solomon

Mhmmmm

Fuck off dick lover

I honestly dont have a problem with this happening as long as they can be supported. Trump had 5 kids with 3 different women, he easily has supported them all and raised good kids, even Hillary said it. Now take someone like DMX. He had 15 kids with 9 different women and he cant support them now because he isnt selling CDs like he used to. Thats the difference. I dont think anyone on Sup Forums hates black people that take good care of their kids.

Why are you defending a rapists ? Wtf is wrong with you.

I'm not saying all of them are telling the truth. My highest estimate would be 7 of the 11. Still I don't think all of them are lying. Read the stories and decide for yourself. Personally I think Leeds is telling the truth, flight attendants in the 80s didn't get much respect, I think Stoynoff is telling the truth, I think Anderson is telling the truth. The rest I either don't know or think they might be trying to get some time in the spotlight, but those three seem more authentic than the others to me.

Hi CTR.

Pol is against them because instead of trying to improve and accomplish things on their own merit, theu instead wuz kangs. The black community merely needs to stay with their own kind and improve themselves and suddenly, pol wouldn't care about them at all.

What did you do to improve the white superiority?

I have a hard time empathizing for rape victims. Having been raped myself, I get laughed at if I bring it up because I am male. She rode me while I was passed out drunk.......... Gave me HPV.......

One thing I would like to note is that 100% of all rape accusations, made by women in my life, have been due to regret, not lack of consent. Until Trump is given jail time and found guilty with hard evidence then I will remain skeptical of these accusations.

Women are shit user. Being raped is far worse than dealing with the ridicule of others so I still remain outspoken about my experience. It's hard to believe that a woman with sexual and emotional political support systems, something men DO NOT HAVE, would be more concerned with bashing than bringing their alleged rapist to light. Here I am, getting laughed at and told to shut up while women hide under a veil because apparently mean words are more hurtful than non-consentual sex.

Ever had a girl beg you to hit, demoralize, and fuck them brutally? I have. Every woman I have slept with likes to be treated like shit in the sack, some go so far as to ask for bruises and wounds from whips etc... It's just hard for me to wrap my head around how a critically acclaimed mainstream movie, adored by women, can promote something similar to what Trump is being accused of as desirable, but then use it as a basis for a rape claim later down the road.

I do not trust women who hold ammunition like rape claims for when they "feel safe to speak out". There is no excuse as a woman to hide such crucial information from the public. There are far too many support systems in place for REAL female rape victims to tell their stories anonymously and seek legal justice for something so atrocious.

IMO he will not be found guilty due to lack of evidence. Women should not get the benefit of the doubt if they are willing to hide abhorrent claims for when they suit a larger agenda. Get raped? Call police. No excuse to hide.

4 years ago mitt romney lost because he's white too.

Wha tthat has anything to do with politics? He's just attacking Trump because he is white.

That's the real racism.

>want a quick lesson on racism and hypocrisy ?

No I'm ok.

>Why are you defending a rapists ?

Ask your candidate.

>sexual assault
Exuceuses me? It's called sexualized violence now. More syllables to increase emotional distance

There are also a multitude of facilities where a woman can anonymously seek justice from their aggressors outside of the lime light, like what I did. Going public with a claim like this in a politically malleable situation seems fishy.

>Ari (((Solomon)))

>Liberals acting like they're the moral compass of society

You just said you have a hard time empathizing with rape victims and then go on to explain how these people should just come forward. Why? So they can be subject to ridicule? You know how awful it is and yet you still denigrate them. Imagine the treatment by people who don't understand how terrible it feels to be used as a sexual object.

I'm active in the BDSM community. The difference between a rape fantasy and rape is as different as day and night. No matter what you say about how women you've slept with like to be treated the fact remains that that is a rape fantasy and what they are accusing him of is rape.

There are other reasons why they choose to remain silent. Being a rape victim is seen as something shameful. You're dirtied, tainted, because of what someone did to you against your will. And a trial is a long, drawn out process, which intimidates many. What reward do they get from it, compared to the months or even years of having this traumatic moment revisited over and over again.

I'm sorry for what happened to you, and I'm sorry for how those around you reacted to it. If your experience has led you to these emotions then I doubt I'll be able to sway you through some words on the internet. But to see a problem like this and say 'I suffered, so others can suffer,' seems petty and vicious. I think we all should, and I do, work towards a world where people can be more open about the pain of sexual violence.