Thank you Mr.President

Thank you Mr.President.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-obama-dont-bamboozled-donald-trump/story?id=43215370

It is, the hatred of males by the new democratic doctrine tends to piss us off. Sorry I don't wanna pay for cucks and mudsharks

This.

Framing it like this is going to hurt her. I'm now utterly convinced that he's abandoned her.

No. I'm not voting for her because she's literally evil. Notice how he said, "Ambition," and not, "Qualified."

FLUMPF BLTFO

what a fucking mind fuck. no, she's a fucking horrible person, her and slick willy both are fucking horrible people that have gotten rich off of public service. god damn, he expects us to be that fucking naive?

This answer is no nigger

Do you think that anti-German racism is keeping liberals from supporting Trump?

>EY MEN have you ever considered that we haven't had a female president because you can't HANDLE that?!
>huh, you little sexists?
>ever thought of that?!

Yeah it's not that there hasn't been a single female nominee from either party until now, and now they've nominated arguably the single most corrupt and power hungry politician in the entire country. It's the sexism.

Isn't it sexist to only vote for her because she's a woman?

I could barely get through the last paragraph. I'm tired of having to listen to his accusatory, projecting ass. Can't wait for January.

lmao

No, there is no such thing as reverse sexism. It's like racism. Minority races can't be racist because of the power dynamic.

Same principle for women.

I dunno, I kinda enjoy listening to the guy when he goes off prompter

>if if i fi fi fi fi fi if fi fi fi fif fi fi fi fif ... a buncha okey-doke

This.

Maybe the left will get the hint that calling people names when they disagree with you doesn't do jack shit anymore. People are sick and tired of it.

January really can't come soon enough.

ironically sexism is what gut him nominated over clinton in 2008.

Women are not born to be leaders.

Kek

That is literally fucking retarded. Sexism is sexism and racism is racism you stupid fucking snow nigger.

Oh, B-Rock, you should really try to stand by your words.

No, it's corruption.

>when you get quads and no one is going to give a shit because it's a shitpost and you're using a fucking leaf proxy

>remember guys, if you don't like x or y it's not because you have legitimate reasons but because you're bigot/sexist/racist/islamophobe/transphobe etc.
what would we do without King Nigger?

Muh soggy knees

According to whom

That's right! us girls are gonna rule! Gurl power unite! ROAR!

the Nu Democrat Party must die

it must

Not only does Obama race bait, he gender baits as well. Worst. Fucking. President.

Thank you, Mr. President. This will work in your favor just like the anti-gun legislation did.

FUCKING Liberals...
If you do not vote for a Black candidate you MUST be a racist.
If you do not vote for a Female candidate you MUST be a sexist.

FUCK YOU OBAMA!!!

Vote Trump

maybe he should consider that people don't like her because shes a mobster?

Just a thought.

This is just how racism and sexism are understood in the academic sense. Racism and sexism are descriptions of relationships of power. A more powerful population degrades a less powerful population on the basis of physiological description.

It's not just skin colour or gender. It's more about utilizing skin colour and gender to justify a system where power is deprived and channelled back to the ruling class, which has always been white men. It's really not that difficult to understand.

If I was an American, I'd vote for Trump, to get cucks like him out of the system.

Incredibly patronizing.

Another thing that is wrong with the left in general.

where was this analysis when he ran against her in the primaries?

That is according to your revised definition which conveniently supports your personal world view

I hope you realize your bias

this whole country must

Honestly I wish you weren't president you limp wrist Nancy bitch

Yes, now fuck off and polish my shoes.

>voting on wymen
Just look at what Dilma did at us Obongo. FFS stop being a nigger.

He's right, and there's nothing wrong with that. Women aren't the same as men, and I wouldn't want ANY woman in the white house. The fact that she's Hillary Clinton just makes it worse.

you can frame this as him trying to prop up Hillary but at this point even he knows it's past the point where he can do anything directly for her anymore, this is just general presidential advice, anyway sorry Obama but no can do, there haven't been any decent Woman leaders in the world except maybe Margaret Thatcher, who honestly was probably too conservative but whatever I bet England would kill to have her back at this point but in general you have to realize that "not being used to it" is a valid response, don't go out of your way to change things until the time is right, change should be slow coming and thought out if at all.

Then what do you call discrimination of people based on race or gender, leaf?

I'm not really advocating for it either way. I'm just saying that it's very simplistic to assume racism means "discriminating based on skin colour no matter the context". It's impossible to discriminate against a ruling elite based on their identity as the ruling elite.

It isn't effectively degrading to call out a white man for being white since being white is an advantageous position in this society. It's the same idea for men and women.

VOTE FOR HER, YOU FUCKING SEXISTS!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Why should normal people follow the academic definition? You people fuck around with words all the time, I think it's best if we ignore you.

I'll give you a little story
>Bachelet
>Left winged politician that seemed to be a good idea to vote
>Won by some good % of votes in second round
>Shit starts to get a little wrong
>Everyone starts pulling of the "You don't like her cuz she's a womyn" card
>Second presidency
>Shit starts to get fucked up
>nobody cafres if she's a woman anymore

And now is happening to you guys, except that you can see that she'll be corrupt as fuck.

I like Jill Stein despite her retarded stance on nuclear.

If Trump and Clinton were dead I'd definitely vote for her over Gary "the Leppo" Johnson.

>Thats how they are understood in the (((academic))) sense

Yes because what they teach at college is regulated by stupid liberals and their orwelian government

I guess being racist to Jews is not racism since they disproportionatly hold positions of power

Racism is literally just believing that all members of a race have certain attributes that other races do not. You cant be racist to anyone technically, if I assert that whites are superior to other races, then by definition I am being racist to every single race.

>mfw in few months King Nigger bows down to the God Emperor like nothing happened
>mfw I don't have a face

No, it's justification for blacks and women to claim themselves as victims in any circumstance where they are garbage. They can claim that sexism is what keeps women out of STEM, when it is women that keep themselves out of the field.

Blacks on the other hand have no sense of pride for themselves. The only thing that gives them any purpose, the only thing they live for is to "fight" whitey because the man's been keeping them down. In reality, their families are shit and follow no sensible morals or traditions. The rate of fatherless black children is insane, but that's beyond their control. So who can they blame for all their problems then? Whitey.

Basically a reasoning that allows personal racism and sexism. To be forgiven as long as you identify with a minority. Rationalized bigotry.

I'll give you a little story
>Bachelet
>Left winged politician that seemed to be a good idea to vote
>Won by some good % of votes in second round
>Shit starts to get a little wrong
>Everyone starts pulling of the "You don't like her cuz she's a womyn" card
>Second presidency
>Shit starts to get fucked up
>nobody cares if she's a woman anymore, and protests are still getting rampant in here.

And now is happening to you guys, except that you can see that she'll be corrupt as fuck. don't fall for it.

shh, don't try to reason with them. Just nod, say something about men being pigs and vote for Trump

It's racism or sexism. But racism and sexism are only considered racism or sexism IF the statements effectively degrade their target.

It is entirely ineffective to accuse a man of being a man since being a man is an advantageous position.

Because the academic position is a more nuanced viewpoint than the average Joe. That's like asking why we should trust academically sourced agriculture principles because farmers don't go to college.

This legitimately hurts her campaign.

Maybe if you stopped calling people who don't support Hillary a slew of names like racist, sexist, bigot, uneducated, white, and countless others your words might have more meaning.

With the way its going right now, not a single person will care if they get called a racist bigot by 2018.

>Because the academic position is a more nuanced viewpoint than the average Joe. That's like asking why we should trust academically sourced agriculture principles because farmers don't go to college.

>follow faulty agricultural principles
famine

>follow "faulty" linguistic principles
???

What exactly is the consequence if we ignore leftist word definitions?

>dis·crim·i·na·tion
>dəˌskriməˈnāSH(ə)n/
>noun: discrimination; plural noun: discriminations
> 1. the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people or things, especially on the grounds of race, age, or sex.

There's literally nothing here that prevents any category of any kind from being discriminated.

If a bar chose to refuse to serve millionaires or nobles, that would still be classism.

They can fight if they agree to have their hair clipped like all the male soldiers have to.

Jews have been historically persecuted for their identities. They also represent a vast minority. So yes they can entirely be victimized as long as they identify as Jewish.

As for you other statement, I don't really understand what your point is. Of course asserting that white men are better than everyone else is a racist statement. That's the most fundamental racist statement that could possibly be made.

>since being a man is an advantageous position.
Said by who?

>bitchnigga asking men if they're too masculine

>.go.com
Another gullible opcuck falls for the bait.

>"Vote for our candidate - you don't want to be a [label], do you?"

The worst kind of argument.

I would be more considered with the conspiracy to commit murder, the treason, money laundering, perjury, theft, the campaign violations. And the fact shes an annoying bitch.

If power + prejudice = racism/sexism/etc,
All the reason not to give a prejudice woman (or anyone) any power

In a sense, it results in intellectual famine. It allows ignorance to permeates society which leads to confusion and obfuscation of reality. It results in distortions of power where a certain population concentrates its power at the expense of another disenfranchised population.

You can't be sexist towards men>why?>because that is what my fringe definition of sexism says

Nice argument leaf

I'm in the 'social sciences' and your definition is not widly taught nor accepted among academics.

Discrimination is not the same thing as racism or sexism. Racism and sexism are highly specific forms of the general concept of discrimination.

that's right! just wait till us girls end up in hand to hand combat with Russian men, we are gonna knock them out! Down with the patriarchy!

>Obama dividing the country

In another news sky is blue.

Checked, I appreciate the sarcasm leaf, something that is lost on millenials.

I need you to answer: what do you guys understand by "Power" ?

because you seem to have a different understanding of power than the average person btw.

You're too dumb to follow my reasoning. Men hold an advantageous position in society. They are paid better, and occupy higher offices of power than women. This has been the case since time immemorial and it's stupid to argue otherwise.

Therefore it's silly to denigrate a man based on his identity as a man, since it is better to be a man than to be a woman.

I am pretty sure that the dislike many murricans feel for Hilary has nothing to do with her gender, and everything to do with the content of her character.

>if you don't vote for obama you're racist
>if you don't vote for clinton you're sexist
k

I'd vote for Jill Stein, so no, I am not sexist for not wanting to vote for Hillary.

We haven't had a trans president before either, I guess our next president will be one by Obamas logic.

Hilary is dangerous and evil, all the underhanded tactics she has pulled so far is proof of that. She has an axe to grind with a lot of people, she will cause so much trouble for America with the rest of the world if she is elected.

All Trump cares about is making America the best it can be, all Hilary cares about is settling old scores and fighting wars overseas.

Every single American president has been a man. Positions of high governance are unilaterally dominated by men. The same can be said for the heads of the largest corporations.

That's a pretty basic understanding of power.

If all races are equally capable in theory, then the only scale there is by which to measure their position to one another is how much of a societal advantage they posess. Given that you believe whites to be the most advantaged of all races, the statement "whites are superior to all races" would be true to you. Is truth racist in Canada?

>It's racism or sexism. But racism and sexism are only considered racism or sexism IF the statements effectively degrade their target.

So racism is expressed only in degrading statements?

>"Guys I hope you aren't being buzzwords and, y'know, falling for a bunch of okey doke"
>t. worst President of all time

See

> It allows ignorance to permeates society which leads to confusion and obfuscation of reality.
What exactly am I ignoring by disagreeing with you definition? Unless you're using "ignorance" as a weapon instead of a word, and you haven't actually considered the meaning of it.

>It results in distortions of power where a certain population concentrates its power at the expense of another disenfranchised population.
Inequality = distortion? Why? Why is equality the ideal?

It seems like all of this is based on egalitarian principles, which are essentially a matter of opinion. If someone disagrees that equality is desirable, why should they follow your definitions if they're based on that premise?

Did sexism keep him from giving her a second term as Secretary of State?

See
Your definition is still wrong, racism isnt even discrimination

The first black president and most likely the last for a really long time.
Thanks Obama.

Your idea of superiority isn't valid. White men don't occupy positions of power because they're superior in an objective and scientific sense. They occupy them thanks to manipulative methods of discrimination which have included racism and sexism.

Yes. Since when has racism been used in a positive, uplifting sense?

>since being a man is an advantageous position.
Check out other countries why it has to be america when we have Chile, Argentina, Brazil, North Korea with Presidential women in theri records?
>Positions of high governance are unilaterally dominated by men.
Lies, Maybe in america.
>The same can be said for the heads of the largest corporations.
Afaik one of the riches people in the world happens to be a woman , and the CEO of that corporation

I dunno man, can't see your truth really.

really fires my neurons

AFL

If Clinton wasn't a fucking lying cunt and in bed with Wall Street then I would vote for her.

Ignorance in the sense that certain sectors of the population will believe themselves or others superior to others on the basis of false principles, such as race or gender.

Equality is the ideal because it is scientifically proven. Equality has not been a matter of opinion since the turn of the 20th century. It's scientifically factual that race has a negligible correlation to ability and intellectual performance.

>Blacks on the other hand have no sense of pride for themselves. The only thing that gives them any purpose, the only thing they live for is to "fight" whitey because the man's been keeping them down. In reality, their families are shit and follow no sensible morals or traditions. The rate of fatherless black children is insane, but that's beyond their control. So who can they blame for all their problems then? Whitey.

True.

But within his arbitrarily formed frame of racism and oppression, it's easily to reach the conclusion that since 50% of positions of power are not occupied by women, women are oppressed and it is better to be a man.

Keeping this in mind, we can then reach the conclusion that it is better to be Jewish than white, therefore it is possible to be racist against whites, while it is fundamentally impossible to be racist against Jews on account of the sheer advantage of being Jewish compared to being white, black, or asian.

Of course there are outliers. Here in Canada we had a female prime minister. However it is unilaterally the case in every single country on the planet that men have traditionally dominated their positions of leadership. The same applies to CEOs. You can't find me one example where women have occupied power more frequently than men.

That is because men fight the wars and form the corporations. And that is because (pardon me for being sexist) men tend to be physically stronger and more aggressive than women and because women tend to be the carers and nurtures of children (since they have the wombs and milkbags)