In my first year of university

>in my first year of university
>doing a type of philosophy degree
>class size is less than 15 for my degree specific courses
>everyone knows everyones name
>we know each others political opinions when it comes to major topics like Brexit or Trump
>Brexit happens
>everyone expresses sadness
>that one guy with glasses, supermarket jeans, and who rarely talks was the only person happy about Brexit
>he loudly talked about "sovereignty" (the loudest he had talked all year, you could barely hear him most of the time)
>he says he likes Trump and we (the 6 other guys in the class and 9 girls, including me) look at each other wondering how the heck somebody could publicly support racism
>do more research to see who could possibly support Trump outside of the American South
>find this place

All I will say is... us girls really can spot Trump supporters in real life when we see them! Theyre just usually the creepy quiet ones sitting in the corner...

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

post tit pic with timestamp

Congratulations on picking up greentexting so early into your stay, m'lady.

Nice shill post. Kill yourself. This kind of r-selected bullshit only works on normies.

>Tfw he will age like wine
>you will age like milk

I definitely care more now that I might have a chance to have sex with a girl.

this. you think calling people on Sup Forums nerd virgins will have any effect?

>Sup Forums will take this bait
>at the same time Sup Forums will be man that someone calls out that fact that the majority of the board are literally /r9k/ regulars

NEET need to be shot.

Muslim nigger

just graduated from a liberal university in MA, trump voters here are:

>probably paying for their own college, not getting a free ride from their parents
>definitely not studying to become a teacher
>probably studying science/engineering/business
>probably white or at least half white

the only women i know from school that are trump voters have parents that are engineers

>that one guy with glasses, supermarket jeans, and who rarely talks
I pretend to be a libtard IRL though.

tits or GTFO

>woman
>ability to judge reality rationally

Pick one and be ashamed

Here's a picture of me and my girlfriend, we're in a steady relationship and both support Trump and think Brexit was the right move. Generalizing is essentially retarded.

You know the drill.

Show me your Tits.

Fang mit dir sebst an.
Sei ein guttes beispiel.

I have nothing but eternal pity for people who care more about fitting in with strangers than standing up for something in life.

>See the flag
>Is not Canadian

I'm impressed lad.

It's pasta, newfag.

>Girls
>Philosophy
Thats when this story became fiction

How's second year going? Still surprised or did you flunk.

Fair play dude, doing very well for yourself there.

There are rules you know. Please enact guide.

Oh, BTW... Tits with timestamp, or get the fuck out.

Thx

>Fang mit dir sebst an.
>Sei ein guttes beispiel.

It should be: "Fang mit Dir selbst an, sei ein gutes Beispiel."

Jesus christ Ahmed, don't they teach proper German in refugee camps anymore?

>Theyre just usually the creepy quiet ones sitting in the corner...

This because we are scheming on ways to purge you and your cancerous logic that has plagued western civilization...think about it and be afraid.

Philosophy is dominated by men and will continue to be dominated by men into the future.
Is that troubling to you?

haha I'm studying philosophy too (well, I'm sorta failing but whatevs) lol. It's always nice to see a woman in philosophy, so happy to see this! If you ever come here to Canada, I'll buy you a coffee, not in a date or anything creepy like that lol, but just to talk about philosophy like two great philosophers, Andrea Dworkin, and Anita Sarkeezian!

Why can't Americans understand when people are fucking around?

Lol
>Implying I'm not happily married with a wife, kid, house, engineering career, guns, trucks, boat, some land, good health, 6'3", white, and in Texas

I wouldn't let you pseudo intellectual barista whores sniff the smegma from my uncircumcised 7.5" cock. #MAGA

Nice copy pasta faggot

If this is your actual girlfriend then there's been some kind of mistake

how do you know he wasn't fucking around to get you to give a flustered response like that

get raped by a paki

What does that mean?

Has anyone ever done this in the history of Sup Forums?

I particularily liked the discriminatory dig at "American south" further proving this person is just trolling on cruise control

>type of philosophy
>philosophy

Is it the "type of philosophy" where you learn to form conclusions through concensus and dogma? Sounds like you got into a great school.

SSN or GTFO

Tits or GTFO.

Hello CTR.

Spartans didn't like to talk so I assume they were like creepy, quiet people sitting in the corner

yeah, before thirsty mofo's decided to still listen even if they refused.

>philosophy degree
your opinion is invalid as you lack the reasoning skills to understand that the degree youre pursuing is as valuable as toilet paper.

Oh, and of course its gonna be capitalism's fault that no one wants to hire you and your great philosophy skills.

Be in London pl0x.

>each
i would love to choke each of these females as i roughly enter them repeatedly

give succ

Maybe he was, who knows. I read it as more of an attempt to prove his oldfag status to what he perceives as an intruder.

Obvious slide thread.
Sage and hide gents

It means he's gone too far MGTOW and has never seen attractive women date fat guys who aren't autists.

sage

G8 b8 m8, would r8 8.

wew

Underrated post

But I am autistic.

Shit b8 famalam sage

you sound like the victim of group think, and a slave to fashion... the guy in the "non-designer-label" jeans is the only one capable of critical and independent thinking...
You've been brainwashed into being unaware and compliant... wake up!

Tamam

First step to recovery desu.

I doubt it's anime

That's because the more intelligent ones are hiding their power level and will stab you in the back if the time comes

ur supermarket sells jeans? weird.
>acting like democrat guys aren't equally creepy

That's because the more intelligent ones are hiding their power level and will stab you in the back if the time comes

I meant admiting that you're autistic is the first step user.

Anime will only drag you deeper into the pit of social-retardation. Abandon hope, all ye who enter here.

This is a cool Bear

Unless you or her make your entire identity about politics, girls do not give a shit about politics.

jokes on you burger
he was only pretending to be retarded

>tfw girls never expect the guy who dresses nice and works out and acts apolitical to be a secret fascist

I revealed my power levels once in a discussion about economics though, but everyone seemed to find my 'middle ground' to be something they would support.

>cool
Was the play on words intentional?

Greetings fellow femanon! So glad you found/pol! Don't worry, we're voting Hillary here in the US so that soon us girls will rule the world! Down with the patriarchy! Gurl power! ROAR!!!

>us girls
>uses shaming as tactic instead of making a real argument

nerd virgin and proud

#NerdPrideWorldwide
#VirginityIsNaturalBigotryIsNot

why do women enjoy getting choked and hate fucked?
just recently i choked my sister to test out if women like getting abused and it worked she enjoyed it alot and i was very shocked to see this

redpill me on this

I'm loud, center, front row, and will challenge anyone who expresses any opinion with the opposing viewpoint if I know it well enough

Even if it's all a meme, docs say I have ASPD. I used to think most people here did too and I wish that were true, now I realize most of you aren't anti-social, but just asocial, bitter, and angry. I just like conflict, life is very dull without it and nothing new is discovered when everyone circlejerks each other. Trumpfags ruined this board for me, not because of their politics, but because they are children afraid of conflict. Any challenge to them is a challenge to their very ego and they idea that they are right or superior. Pathetic cowards lashing out from the internet who openly discuss how afraid they are to reveal their true thoughts to other people.

It was easier before I realized this, I don't reject that redpill, but I acknowledge I liked you lot better before this election.

Thank you for correcting the record.

The most quite is the most observant not some libtard who just go away with the flow

thanks for your effort for the 100 000 000 get

apparently those creepy quiet ones in the corner are right

Get out of the Shlomo, lest you fall for the incest trap.

Good, avoid me
Also bait
Also you are a dude
Also sage for sliding

what do you mean

I'm a colossal Trumpfag, but I wholly agree with you. I love nothing more than when someone challenges my views on him, especially if they're someone with more than half a brain. I was bantering with a Darrel Castle fag on Twitter a while back, and it was truly invigorating.

It's too easy for Trumpfags to just say "CTR pls go" and leave it there. I hope that behavior ceases soon.

You made your sister's pucci wet. Run far and fast.

What kind of shit tier philosophy degree is this?

Ex-polytechnic?

Studied Philosophy 8 years ago in a top university and first year covered classics, ancient Greek / Latin languages, Plato, Aristotle, early modern Western philosophy, Christian philosophy, humanism etc.

>1 post by this id

Come on you guys, at least check before falling for bait like this.

You have no power here!
Ahahaha ahahaha ahahaha ahahaha ahahaha ahahaha ahahaha ahahaha ahahaha

>pretending you just found this site
>greentexting nonetheless

While yes, this thread is bait, you could probably figure out what green text is and how to use it within like an hour of browsing this site, it's not a difficult concept you retard.