Sup Forums, try to defend this. i dare you

1. Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

2. Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

3. Trump's true position on citizens united - literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign.
Reminder that citizens united empowers the influence of corporations on the elections.

Sources:
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561

4. Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
Just in case it wasn't clear for you already that trump has dictatorship tadencies.

5. A collection of some other things trump has done, including lying over and over again during this campaign and a vast criminal past: quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-clinton-back-border-fence-law
latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-syrian-refugees-israel-20150906-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Israel

This is why Hillary should win

Is this your defense? committing Ad Hominem instead of looking at the facts i provided, which include video footage of trump himself talking about this stuff?

You just don't want to get fucked by the trump

>Israel
It's not even funny anymore

He's still better than your hilldawg

Hmm, hows that new settlement going? Hope u get bombed.

He is actually far worse.
Just imagine the things we could find if Wikileaks was bi-partisan and leak internal information about the trump campaign.

please consider we know about Hillary more than we know about any previous politician, but there are still alot of things that we don't know about trump that might be dangerous

Nice try jew

>tin foil
yeah I'll believe it when I see it

Yeah, so? There is at least a CHANCE Trump has changed over the last years being confronted with the people at his rallies and is not corrupt himself. With HRC we KNOW that she is corrupt to the core and psychopathetic and the darling of the career politicians, corporate America and wall street and the big merchant banks.

And at least Trump is not backed by KSA and instead called them out, publicly, both for their dirty money in US politics and their role in 9/11. Or George Soros. Or Goldman Sachs.

And he is still not anti-white, unlike Clinton.

>Wow Trump isn't perfect better vote for the globalist open border warmonger that also flip-flops and let our country be overrun by 3rd world immigration.

Trump isn't an isolationist, he has been saying for the past 30 years that he likes doing business with China, but their policies have been draining us dry. Same with Mexico. I don't care about some out of context blip, he does not want open borders.

Yes, he made a mistake with Gaddafi. He still didn't sound as unstable as Clinton on the subject, and he has made it clear he does not support regime change.

Trump has a hard-on for tough guys. He isn't saying he agrees with NK.

Again, is this your defense? using Ad Hominem even though my claims are proven with video footage of trump himself doing the things i told you he did?

How is this a "tin foil"?
We do not have internal information about the trump campaign because wiki leaks is not bi-partisan at the moment.

And yes, there might be very incriminating things happening in the trump campaign that we don't know about because wikileaks did not bother leaking info about it

Hillary said she changed her position on LGBT.
She also acted and helped legalizing gay marriage

That's a promise by her that was actually fulfilled, user

>Ooyyyyyyyying hard
|
|>
|B
|

This literally has nothing to do with any of the claims i made in the OP.

Is this your defense? trying to divert the subject?

just showing you trump is indefensible

Trump is not open borders, watch his Arizona immigration speech and rallies.

Above all else, Trump will end or severely limit Islamic immigration to the US. He doesn't suck Muzzie cock like you and every other candidate.

Plus, he will elect justices that uphold the constitution.

Hillary is not open borders either according to this,

Hillary Clinton voted for a physical barrier between Mexico and the US in 2006:
cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-clinton-back-border-fence-law

>Oy vey, oy vai, oy vey, oy vay...oy gevalt!
If we can fuckp the system. We will chose anyone into power to do so. I know you understand. Also please come take Spectre home..

As has already been established, people's positions change. Have your political views remained static since you first formed an opinion? A few years ago I thought helping refugees was a good idea. Not anymore.

What's important is what they stand for today.

>Hillary is not open borders either according to this,

You can't be this obvious, nervous mensch.

>she voted for one bill for a fence and doesn't like to bring it up
Trump is the only candidate since Eisenhower that is serious about illegal immigration. Next I guess you'll bring up "but look Obama also has deported some illegals". They're just keeping them in check as pawns.

Nothing you say will convince me that Trump is worse than the warmonger Killary. Clinton is a corrupt bitch that is trying to now go to war with Russia to cover up her past.

I think you're just afraid Trump will stop funding arms to Israel and indirectly support ISiS like Obama and Clinton.
Sorry, Assad is going nowhere!

Obesity kills more people in your country than terror attacks.

You are also far more likely to die from a car accident than a terror attack

Yet you don't want to help refugees who might get beheaded if you won't help them. are you really this much of a coward?

>good goyim, see how many people die from slippping in the tub! Better let waves of 3rd world immigration into your country
Okay you're literal a CF shill.

Abandon thread everyone.

Despite bordering Syria, how many refugees has Israel taken in?

latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-syrian-refugees-israel-20150906-story.html

Btfo kike, now back to the oven with you

The maximum amount of war refugees the US even CAN accept is not very high because of transpiration. It will literally wont have any significant demographic effects on your country, you are just saving life

I'm not BTFO, i do not support my government and i don't like Netanyahu.

Israel could and should have done alot more to help Syrians, yes.

Then do something about your own country instead of telling people halfway across the globe how to run theirs.

I already did i voted against netanyahu

> Disease and accidents are notionally the same as murder

>She also acted and helped legalizing gay marriage

So you are a homosex from Tel Aviv? And you don't like Trump, because he is a BIGGOT and literally Hitler?

Also nice way of ignoring everything I said and move the goalpost instead.

Also Trump is willing to cooperate with Russia and sees ISIS as the primary threat and not Assad. Both are very important for Europe.

And I actually thought like Trump back then as I do think like him today on Libya. I don't see a contradiction in it anyway.

Actually I was even more pro Libya and against Gadaffi, because I was still naive back then and yet I do think today, it would be better, if Gadaffi would still be there and the same goes for Saddam. These are judgements however you can only truly make in hindsight now, if you were not a CIA analyst or Levante expert before.

BUT SHILL user TRUMP IS BUSINESS MAN AND CAN CHANGE HIS MIND

>yeah I'll believe it when I see it
No you won't.

Oh God, this post. It's like watching MSM. All these run of the mill canned soundbites and buzzwords. Sad!

>If we can fuckp the system. We will chose anyone into power to do so
Sooooooo.... it's Hillary then.

Good job.

>do something about your own country instead of telling people halfway across the globe how to run theirs.

Interesting proposition, leaf.

You reading this plus sign? Hueland? worst Germany? , , just fuck my shit Uppland? , Bongistan? , Even the faithless traitors.