How do you go from this?

To this.

Not enough babby sacrifice

thats what happens when u play with my boy TRUMP i gave him the good ol one 2 buckle my shoe

You wouldn't look good either if your age was 101

He used to be a solid 7.5 and now he's about a 6.5

He's probably need at least 2 heart transplants from being so stressed out from this election.

That is a lizard with a human skin bag over it's head.

Shit even I need two heart transplants from this election and I'm an athletic 24 year old Dane on vacation.

How many hearts is he on now?

Nurgle is losing his power.

In August he received his 7th transplant

Stem cells

The maggots are feasting one last time

Quick! Get him another heart and more virgin blood! How mirage is fading. I bet if you where in the same room as him he would start shifting into an insect

> his eyes
How is he not blind, his eyes are completely fucked

It's a tug of war between Mr Rockefeller and gravity.

That's not how Nurgle works, clearly Soros will ascend to be his Exalted CHampion.

shit

Holy fuck

Bill's in for a wild ride when he gets older. Is it just me that finds it weird that in our lifetimes we're going to see all our favourite memes eg. Farage, Trump, Bill Clinton etc rapidly deteriorate as they age. I don't why but I'm quite uneasy with that fact

Living with Hillary must take a toll. No wonder he was fucking other women.

Sad thing is he still gets more pussy than me

pretty sure he only lusts after virgin boys hearts for more transplants at this point

WHY THE FUCK DO WE NOT HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY TO STOP AGING YET

Obviously if it existed this piece of shit would be using it. But with all the money humans spend on stupid shit, why not put it all into our ultimate demise which is death from old age.

He gave 160 million to Trump. Running society and all of it's illusions so efficiently that you're all so thoroughly fooled must take a lot of effort and life out of him.

aging is so fucking unfair
I didn't do anything to earn my health, my smooth skin, my healthy heart

what kind of lovecraft abomination is this?

>my healthy heart
d..did somebody say heart?

Why does he wear the mask?

7 potential saved children. I know that he payed for the transplants but god damn it.