Who was in the wrong?

who was in the wrong?

Clearly not the dead bitch

Me for getting a boner.

How the FUCK does a """"time boom"""" make Aquaman and Wonder Woman into literal child murderers?

Aquaman. You don't stick your dick in crazy, especially when you have a hotter wife.

It's a shame she wasn't more headstrong.

CARLOS

It changed time in all directions, basically rebooting the world, it's not really a "butterfly effect" story.

Butterfly effect.

I'm getting mixed messages here

Both I guess? I mean the time boom did mess up Kal's rocket path blowing up Metropolis and everything else was cause by a butterfly effect like Arthur seeing his Dad get his ass kicked by Atlanteans therefore valuing Atlantean culture more than his human side, etc.

Kek

DC for making this garbage

DC for not continuing to use Captain Thunder if they have to use something besides Captain Marvel

This, Fuck Geoff Johns and his fucking fan fiction.

fucking hell the severed head wearing a party had

Killed her at a Birthday Party

She's the soul of the party I see

Aquaman had a failsafe plan to blow up the whole world if he lost, which makes him a much bigger douchebag. But I never really bought the Flashpoint crapsack world, especially since there's so many DC characters who could easily destroy Atlantis AND Themyscira without working up a sweat, from Lucifer Morningstar to Swamp Thing.

I don't think that's what she meant when she said she wanted to get head for her birthday.

comic book science
get over it

Rule34 when?

Mera was partying too hard, she had to be stopped!

Kek

WW and Aquaman

This

Reminder that WB greenlit a Flashpoint movie. Because whether it's movies, or especially video games, WB just can't stop fucking up right now.

Fuck WB. This shit was just supposed to be a Flash story

Captain Thunder is probably too generic a term to trademark, so they'd be able to call him Captain Thunder on the covers but so would other people.

Shazam is a word fully copyrighted and trademarked by DC.

how did she cut her hear off without also cutting her hair?

This

Flashpoint was awful

Aww it was her birthday too.
Strange how her head wasn't battered in any way.
Figured she'd put up some fight.

flashpoint was so stupid. I hated everything about that event

>Wonder Woman being so much of a cunt to cut off a persons head during their birthday party.

Wow.

thank god i thought i was in the minority for hating this event.

So I guess we'll see Gal Gadot holding the severed head of Amber Heard after a fight when she gets caught fucking Jason Mamoa.

It's like WB saw people liked Wonder Woman and had a good reaction of Aqua Momoa, wanted to shove them in something, and the only story with them was Flashpoint and they're too creatively bankrupt to actually think of something new.

If they don't change the two characters people are going to HATE this movie (and WB). Even if they know it's not the normal canon.

Wonder Woman joined ISIS?