Marvel Announces Old Man Hawkeye

From Daily News Reporter Ethan Sacks and Marco Checchetto
nydailynews.com/amp/entertainment/marvel-creating-new-comic-book-prequel-series-old-man-hawkeye-article-1.3532831

House of Ideas does it again?

>12 issues series
>writer only penned an 8-pages story before
>expands something that didn't need expanding
Kekketto at the state of current Marvel indeed

Isn't he dead

Why are they announcing literally days before NYCC? Seems like an odd marketing choice

It's a fucking prequel.

I don't know, why would they spoil Secret Empire and Legacy days before releasing the comic? Don't bother asking why Marvel does stuff, they don't know either

If announced among a slew of other books, nobody would give a shit.

This way people might be a little more aware of it existing.
Still gonna sell like shit, though.

Marvel sometimes announces or teases things before cons
They can talk more about it at NYCC.

As long as they don't announce it AFTER the con is done they're fine. Since nobody will see it.

WHO THE FUCK WAS ASKING FOR THIS?!

>and Marco Checchetto
Why do they keep wasting him on bullshit?
WHY?

Marvel's good artists are almost exclusively paired with terrible writers/ideas, and it drives me crazy.

Is this your first con?

>Marco Checchetto
At least it'll be wall-to-wall beautiful people and silver foxes.

Punisher has never looked more handsome.

And here I hoped that due to regular Logan's return they'll finally stop pushing the dead-end character that is OML sooner rather than later.

They always do that

>Tfw no Frank face

Because Rich the leach and others will spoil it anyway.

Oh fair nuff, guess I just never noticed before

NYCC will be all about the important things

expect Infinity War, Black Panther, Ant-Man and Wasp, and Thor Ragnarok teasers and trailers

Is there an untapped blind hobo market that they are going for?

Doesn't he die in the comic? whats the fucking point.

>Infinity War, Black Panther, Ant-Man and Wasp, and Thor Ragnarok
>important things
No.

Damn those are some sexy old men.

Prequel

DILFs and GILFs are in, just look at Overwatch.

I wanted to know the origins of that brown spider-girl. Did spider-man fuck some brown girl?

SCRAPE THAT BARREL

>Marco Checchetto
>when Clint is old and no longer pretty
FUCKING MONKEY PAW.

It better be full of flashbacks.

>Checchetto
Can DC save this nigga from Marlel along with DEl Mundo, Samnee and Walta?
Double headline when they talk about it but this will also get drowned in between huge announcements.

I don't know anyone, looks really pretty in the op.

Is he blind? He doesnt seem to be blind in the OP's pic.

Kamala got really horny and lonely in the post-apocalypse.

That's the hook. He is slowly getting blind and has to do one last heroic thing before he loses his sight completely.

Oh, that's actually pretty fucking sweet idea.

No Country for Old Sexy Men

>men are disgusting tyrannical pigs and are probably incompetent at whatever job they have
>until they remind me of grandpa
could marvel be any more transparent with their daddy issues?

>Things that actually make money for the company
>Not important

>noises
Hawkguy is deaf as fuck though

I feel bad for Checchetto. That guy can, and should, be on anything else.

If hes blind, why doesnt he take up the mantle of Daredevil?

>If announced among a slew of other books, nobody would give a shit.
Well like you said it's not going to sell so nobody's going to give a shit anyway.

Old Man Logan is Marvel's Hokuto no Ken at this point except way shittier.

are those Maddroxes?
and why the fuck did they kill him in Death fo X? What for?

>and why the fuck did they kill him in Death fo X? What for?
Shock value. Why else?

What is alternate realities.

Stupit

Do people really give a fuck about hawkeye?

>Set 45 years in the future, the 12-issue series titled "Old Man Hawkeye" follows the heroic marksman as he embarks on a journey five years before the events of "Old Man Logan."

>"In this story, he's losing his vision and that sort of forces him to confront something really horrible that happened to him personally 45 years ago, and go on his own hero's journey while he still can," Sacks told the Daily News.

Wait. I thought he lost his vision in the supervillain uprising?

Also are they going to touch upon how he had a relationship with Spider-Man's daughter (and we still have no idea who the mother in this case is)?

And will it take into account that Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe Again comic or just ignore it?

Next you're gonna tell me Aquaman is lame.

At the time Old Man Logan got written Hawkeye hadn't lost his hearing again, same as how Jubilee wasn't a vampire.

Fuck off OML is good.

>Deadpool kills the MU again
What happened?

It sets up a post-SW version of OML

NYCC and SDCC are barely "comic" cons anymore, so all the actual comics news and announcements get drowned out by the movies and tv shows.

Villains united and manipulated Deadpool's mind to have him murder the superheroes without Deadpool knowing it. Deadpool mostly breaks free after his massacre of most of the heroes then goes and kills most of the villains.

Along the way we see hints that it's a prequel to a post-SW version of Old Man Logan (Banner and Clint aren't seen or confirmed dead, Deadpool learns that Wolverine had killed the X-Men; while Doom, Abomination, and Magneto avoid being killed since they're central to taking over the US territories in OML)

Is Marvel run by retards?

I know this question is rhetorical by this point, but yes. Yes they are.

The original story? Yes.
The current ongoing? Is a waste of paper.

Between this and Platoon I will stay hopeful. It's good they are at least taking another wack at mature stories.

I know it isn't canon, but you're right.
I didn't remembered that.

at cbr some people are thinking Maddrox will be the antagonist, perhaps he wants to kill OML for killing all the x-men.

Well someone certainly thought they needed to go back to the well of "Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe" again, so probably?

Seems pretty fucking awesome to be honest, looking forward to this

>Hawkeye
>man

Are they making Madrox a villain in this?

The cover looks like shit.
Why can’t an old man look old?

Your opinion of them does not dictate their importance

This is dumb as shit, how has Marvel run out of ideas so completely

>Old Man Wolverine
>Old Man Hawkeye
>Old Man Red Skull, President of USA
>Old Man Venom, just possessing dinosaurs and shit
>Old Woman She-Hulk, just getting raped by Hulk all the time and birthing redneck Hulklings

Haven't read Marvel comics in a while. Did they kill every white leads and replaced them with either female or black characters?

As in he died in the original story. Christ Sup Forums read a comic at least every other year if you're going to post here

I would like a mini or one shot of Venom in the Old Man Logan world detailing how he got to that T-Rex and what it's doing in the world.

I do read comics. Mainly DC and Image.

Isn't current Old Man Logan a different time line from the Miller one?

No

Probably since it incorporated in things that weren't around during the Millar one (like for instance Lemire showed Sam Wilson died while being Cap while Millar's had Sam's wrecked Falcon costume in the display)