With the 25th anniversary of Cartoon Network finally upon us...

With the 25th anniversary of Cartoon Network finally upon us, how would you rate CN's lineup of shows from 2010 -present day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GpMhncObwKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There have been some good and some bad. The tone of the cartoons they've been releasing have changed, but the majority are at least a little enjoyable throughout.

I would say Scooby Doo: Mystery Inc. was the best one.

I hate it

mostly shit

Could be worse

they've gone done hill ever since 2008. either they get more experienced writers and animators or pull the station all together.

Hold on, why do CN and Sup Forums share a birthday?

Bringing in the talent of millenials made the network them the most hip and relevant in terms of animated content aimed at general audiences. Before, it was clearly what adults thought kids would like and with the limited success they had in the 90s, they grew more out of touch in the oughts. With Adventure Time and Regular Show bringing a new flavor the next decade, their success paved the way for more shows that aim to have more appeal to not just children who ask their parents for products, a trend other networks followed.

These last seven years have been pretty great.

The line up is fine, if only they ever actually played them.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE NEW STEVEN UNIVERSE EPISODES, CARTOON NETWORK

>TTG is decent
>WBB is decent
>JLA is good
>SU is tumblr garbage that likes to waste too much time on their SoL filler
>NuPPG is the worst on this channel
>NuBen10 is (while ultimately harmless) still pretty mediocre
>modern TAWOG is meta trash. I liked it better when it didn't try too hard to be hip and poke fun at the whole internet thing
Anything else is either being cancelled, has been cancelled, or not important enough for me to remember.

Those are some good opinions, though I think SU is alright.
You forgot about OK KO and it's a nice show.

>think SU is alright.

We'll see if you still stand by your thoughts when the show wraps up.

>Someone else knows about Justice League Action
nice.

I really miss regular show.

The biggest glaring issue now going forward is a lack of diversity. There's no action block or dubbed kids anime. There isn't a wide breath of styles either. A lot of the shows feel and look same-y with similar humor and art styles. So If you don't like one show on CN there's a chance you won't like a good half of them

They were okay

The current action show is JLA and nobody is giving it the attention it needs for CN to consider expanding.

Fucking horrible. We need to nuke California and then shoot people who draw in the CalArts style in the back of the head.

Because it's on when no one is awake. Even when Sonic Boom got good ratings it was shit canned to boomerang.

better than miguzi era, not as good as cartoon cartoon era

gumball should be a phenomenon, but so too should have been fosters. so it goes

You guys see this yet?
>youtu.be/GpMhncObwKs

problem solverz, early adventure time, and uncle grandpa were OK, everything else isn't interesting though

As long as this lack of diversity keeps live action kids shit out, I am perfectly fine.

>dabbing Ben
I mean I'm angry, but it's in character. Which is why I hate him and his show.

>more drake meme dancing by Robin
Again, appropriate yet I'm still mad.

The rest was nice though. Kind of weird that they included Chowder but left out Fosters and Flap. Jack too.

Calarts pissed in the well, and now we're stuck with it until the next John K comes and fixes the problem

Adventure Time: Past its prime, but still enjoyable
Regular Show: Went on a little too long, but really fun
Generator Rex: Only watched the premiere, but it seemed all right
Sym-Bionic Titan: GOAT
Robotomy and Problem Solverz: Terrible
Uncle Grandpa: Never got into it
GL:TAS and YJ: Fantastic
Steven Universe: Charming, but I haven't watched in a while and don't feel compelled to catch up. Will probably do it when the series is about to end
Over the Garden Wall: Great. Wish CN would do more miniseries like this
Teen Titans Go: Don't watch it regularly, but honestly enjoy it when I do. I feel like Sup Forums has a stick way too far up its butt regarding this show
OK KO: Haven't seen a ton, but seems fun
Sonic Boom: Hilarious

Anything else I haven't really seen. Gotta get around to Justice League Action though what's the point since it's not sticking around

Oh, I also genuinely enjoyed the Thundercats revival despite its myriad problems as it went on. I felt like it could have recovered if it had gotten more episodes. And The Garfield Show was terrible and seemed to take up too much of CN's schedule about the time I got rid of cable a few years ago.

>Ed with the jawbreaker in his mouth
>using the reboot designs
I liked the beat.

>all characters have the same outline thickness regardless of it's original show's style
>oversaturated colors
>missing a shitload of shows
>literal memedances for some characters

nigga, no

2010-2015: Good
2015-2017: Shitty

>2010-2012: Good
>2013-2015: Tolerable
>2015-2017: Shit

>implying John K fixed anything
Was there any show that wasn't his own that he's happy with?

I'm glad that they keep getting new episodes of WBB. That show is the comfiest.