Browsing other boards

>Browsing other boards

>h-hey guys pol is shit

Are we in our own special echo chamber?

Yes.

I came for the circle jerk.

We are the only ones who are actually diverse and celebrate each others culture. The real echo chamber is they. They live inside a bubble which they are not even aware of.

Btw, this is the person who invented 5/5 rating system.

not really. I'm a liberal and have browsed here since this board was "brought back to life".
If you post a contrarian opinion you get shitposts yeah, but you also get serious replies unless you structure your post as obvious bait or screencap a twitter post and then say "thoughts?"
hating Sup Forums is just the popular thing to do because of the election

No, everyone from the other boards is on Sup Forums 24/7 so it just seems like that. It'll go back to normal when the election ends

Let me tell you about the Jews newfriend.

Just don't bring Sup Forums out of Sup Forums, let the other boards have their subjects

Literally a bunch of fags following a bandwagon. They see it posted once and get on.

Success breads jealously, Sup Forums is the board with the highest traffic besides Sup Forums

Thank you X-Mas gift wrapper

You're telling us that we're somehow better? What about Aurelius, everything is an opinion, eh?

I frequented Sup Forums before the Don descended the staircase of the heavens. I'm not sure, I kinda think I will stay Sup Forums because it actually has relevance and discusses current events.

A fucking leaf

Yeah, we are. /r9k/ is a reddit-infested shithole though. I fucking hate robots with a passion, worthless neet fucks.

>let the other boards have their subjects
This. Sup Forums is basically like a raid board right now.

Most people who hate pol have never been on pol but hate it because every piece of wrong-think is blamed on pol

So am I to understand from your response that you already know about the Jews or that you are a Jew yourself?

Borg can't stand talking about things that actually matter.
It makes them terribly uncomfortable to discuss anything other than their pointless, fruitless, degenerate hobbies, so whenever anyone brings up a subject that threatens their little bubble world where everything is in it's place and perfectly alright they lash out and try to silence the messenger.

It shouldn't surprise *anyone* that people have a psychological intolerance for actually arguing things that matter. It's so blindingly obvious in day-to-day interactions.

Crossboarders who can't adapt to the way things are done on a specific board are cancer, I split my time between here and Sup Forums and nobody can tell unless I bring it up. That being said, every board thinks its shit doesn't stink, the worst by far being Sup Forums.

I only ever go to Sup Forums and Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums, this place isn't any shittier. I can't imagine how shit Sup Forums is these days, maybe I'll pop in.

Not really, there's conflicts over anything all the time. There are a few common ideas but that's all.

Well I know that one of my ancestors had kids with a jewish woman.

Does that rustle your jimmies, little bitch, little beta cuck?

Depends. Are you cut or uncut? Regardless, you should post pics.

Sup Forums has been influencing other boards a lot recently. Sup Forums used to be overwhelming left wing, a few years ago, now there are fashy music threads all the time.

>Does that rustle your jimmies, little bitch, little beta cuck?

Pretty defensive there friend. Does being part kike upset you that much?

>Are we in our own special echo chamber?
Sup Forums is one of the most obvious echo chambers ever my dude. If you give an opinion that doesn't line up with the opinions of the people in the TRUMP GENERAL thread you get shouted down with shill/CTR/whatever and having an actual discussion becomes basically impossible. I actually think this board is more diverse (opinion wise) than it seems, just all the people holding less popular views are shouted down so often they've given up on trying.

>Sup Forums talks about degeneracy in kino
>Sup Forums talks about degeneracy in vidya
>/k/ talks about arming against niggers and how sjw demoncraps trying to take away muh guns
>Sup Forums talks about niggers and shitskins doing political shit like kneeling down for anthem

Face it, Sup Forums is everywhere. I don't visit degenerate boards like /mlp/ or /jp/ or Sup Forums

Even /soc/ agrees that niggers are niggers

Ruh roh. Abort, abort, abandon thread.

This. Please stop making white nationalist threads on /fa/. /fa/ is shit enough as it is.

No, they are.

Other boards hate us because they can't shitpost like us. Peanut muthafucking jealous.

>implying fascist white nationalism isn't inherently /fa/

Not really a shit board, just too much cringeworthy "le god emprur Trump praise kek xDD" bullshit

used to browse Sup Forums but overall I lost interest in video games. I occasionally browse Sup Forums just to find something to watch but also the average poster is pretty funny and they openly taunt their moderators and their rebellious spirit against authority turns me on. I agree to never take Sup Forums where it doesn't belong.

Sup Forums is a containment board

considering the average person on Sup Forums is under 30 years old, it isn't surprising that the average "4channer" has been told what to think for the majority of their lives

on Sup Forums you learn how to think for yourself as people actually challenge your posts, something that isn't allowed in nanny state government schools (omg u r so confontational #stopbullying off to detention for you young man)

that said, there's still a lot of people who just parrot shit on here without explaining it when challenged

You'll be back

Sup Forums is something only redditors and tumblrinas use as an insult when they visit other boards. Especially Sup Forumsmblr

True. Sup Forums was a lot better before one culture and it's small number of jokes got too dominant. There's only so many times I can be amused by a pepe with Trump's hair. Hopefully if goes back to normal after the election. I really don't understand how people have been able to laugh at the same shit for like 6 months straight.

Sup Forums is alright, Sup Forums is full of angsty teens

I bet you're that kinda guy who finds baneposting boring. HOTHEAD.

If your on a trump general thread or a nazi related thread then yes. Otherwise we are more varied ideologically than you realise

>on Sup Forums you learn how to think for yourself
Pardon?

You're a big guy.

>on Sup Forums you learn how to think for yourself
Except that's completely wrong, Sup Forums is simply the opposite of every other leftist site.

Underage do browse Sup Forums so it's not surprising to see this Sup Forums tier posting.

I sometimes bring it up in Sup Forums but they all get butthurt about it and love their niggers on their tv shows and movies

/thread

>hating Sup Forums is just the popular thing to do because of the election
>because of the election

How new are you?

4u

Trump general threads are basically get threads now. They don't represent all of pol.

They think that if you don't agree with them on everything then you are in an "echo chamber".

>my dude
Sorry we aren't spamming the catalog with anti trump clickbait like you and the rest of SRS and FREECH. MY DEAR REDDITFAG FRIEND.

Fuck those other boards (cept /k/). They've tried to have us shutdown so many times. Now Sup Forums has gone well, Sup Forums-tier, we are the traffic draw, and it scares them that ebil nazis will spoil muh sekrit klub.

you learn how to think for yourself because you are challenged when you say something

typically in other places you are removed from the "discussion" one way or another

Gets me every fucking time. I love this place.

it's only brought up on when leftists bring up their own autistic propaganda you dumb nigger
You seriously think that the people who complain about it are """"""""""""""""""centrists"""""""""""""""""

Very rarely do I actually see people's arguments challenged though and that's the problem. The most common response to a dissenting opinion is shill/CTR/kike/gb2rebbit or something like that. I very rarely see people make arguments here that would actually convince anyone with a different view to reconsider their position.

fpbp

If anything, left-Sup Forums has gotten lefter.

I can't tell if you're proving his point as an ironic joke or not.

/qa/ has been raiding us for days. It's not CTR anymore.

/qa/ is so bootyblasted by our board

>It's not CTR anymore.
Do you really believe CTR is for real?

I'm slightly to the right and even I get annoyed by it on /fa/. Also, Sup Forums shit gets brought up all the time on other boards by people from Sup Forums. It's just that the people here think it's so normal to complain about the Jews every time a company doesn't make something cheap enough that they don't realize they're bringing it up. Sup Forums has become their normal. People who become so far to the right that people who are not as far to the right seem left wing need to get some fucking perspective.

You're with it or against it.
even if you don't know

What is "it"?

Few places have. Seen threads where they laugh about how many (you)s they can get with a drumpf post. Even brit/pol/ a couple of times.

The internet consists of purely of clusters of echo-chambers, so of course this is the case here too.
Just don't make the mistake of taking it too seriously.