What's the most American state and why is it Arizona?

What's the most American state and why is it Arizona?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4PYt0SDnrBE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Crown king reporting in.

You're goddamn right it is.

Fuck off.
We're full.

Exhibit A on not being the most American state.

"Does Arizona even have a proper God-tier Ghetto?"

I just moved to Gilbert from a Jew infested blue state. I'm not used to everything and everyone being so nice.

The spirit of Massachusetts is the spirit of America,
The spirit of what's old and what's new,
The spirit of Massachusetts is the spirit of America,
The spirit of the red white and blue

>ilbert from a Jew infested b
Gilbert is so cozy some old lady bought me coffee at starbucks for no reason at all

True. The weather and laws here are pretty nice. Only problem is the beaners, but in all honesty they aren't that bad here. We don't run sanctuary cities and they're terrified of Arpaio, so they tend to fuck off to commiefornia and NM. Tucson is our biggest shit hole.

>Crown King
So I can narrow you down to like 20 people then. Nice town though. Too fucking remote though.

A few things you need to do to truly feel arizonas freedom

>buy a handgun in 15 minutes
>conceal said handgun legally as soon as you walk the fuck out of the store
>go to a drive through liquor store.
>Grill or bbq on thanksgiving, Christmas, and new years eve.
>cut off someone with a California license plate

Just moved to Louisiana from San Fagcisco. Same feels, everyone is sooo nice and unpretentious.

Nobody cares about arizona though, it's like the Andorra of America.
(And that's a generous comparison; Andorra is an actual country, arizona is not even that)

I love its remoteness.

We need at least one containment zone honestly.

Arizona is a shit state.

It's gun laws aren't even as lenient as my state.

Arizona is the most American state because it is a testament to the ignorance of man. Only Americans would attempt to build cities in a place so unlivable just because they can.

Unlivable? There are some nice parts of Arizona it's not all desert but then you have to deal with mormons and shit which are gross.

I literally BBQ at 0700 on weekdays.

The most American state is either South Carolina or Texas, numbnuts

Arizona literally has the least restrictive gun laws in the Union.

Thank you based Sheriff Joe.

Even better?

They built a fucking nuclear reactor in a place with no water and then ingeniously use wastewater as coolant.

The lone star state barely got into the union they aren't very American.

Payson, Flagstaff, Show Low are all decent environments without Mormon majorities.

You need to visit more states then kek. I have unregistered firearms and it's completely to have them in my state. We were still having gun shows where you could just walk in and buy guns without ID until a few years ago.

Im broke and need money.
using my job skill as a paramedic to try to make cash but the cost of living out in faggitfornia is too high and the laws here on muh guns are killing me.

does pol recomend a move?

New Hampshire or North Dakota

No jobs.

Look into Scottsdale. You could make it there.

>Literally who: the state

Scottsdale fag here, moved here from commiefornia years ago. I have truly found my home in the state of AZ.

thanks, i will.

Well, you found your home in Scottsdale at least.

Scottsdale looks comfy.

>tfw live in shit part of AZ

scottsdale is fine but I spend a lot of time up north hunting and fishing. planning on moving the family up to flag in the next 3 years.the state overall is what I have come to love.

>tfw don't live in sedona

Flagsatff best az city

Which state is this?

>tfw you see pics like this and it looks so beautiful and comfy
>remember you live in a shit muslim filled city with 0 nature

Yeah that's cute... Texas fucking owns you pussies.

>Only Americans would attempt to build cities in a place so unlivable just because they can.

phx is literally hell on earth

>yfw you never drive through the pines to work

Flagstaff is nice as fuck, stopped there on the way to the grand canyon. Very polite people, lots of servicemen and women.

>ywn have US lifestyle from birth to death

It all looks so comfy. Feelsdepressing.

There is if you're a tradesman or willing to open a shop. There's no office jobs because who the fuck would put there office up there?

t. Peggy hill

It is Montana

We still have those.
And no permit required to cc or oc

I hope to retire there.

>it says on the flag

>being this retarded.

come home white man

Love AZ. Moved here from MN. When people say MN nice they are full of shit.

Fuck you for making me feel this feel

come make america great again

Uhhh..user

Phoenixfag reporting in
AZ makes Texas look like a bunch of bleeding heart liberal.

MN here, seriously thinking of moving. This state is full of cucks.

This is what "nature" looks like in most of AZ.

It's hot and desolate as shit to be honest.

The mountainous and northern parts of the state are an exception.

>I'm not used to everything and everyone being so nice.
>Everything
The biggest down side to Arizona is the flora, and fauna are a lot like Australias. Literally everyone wants to kill you, or poison you even the plants.

Don't feel bad, bong. Come to AZ and set up in Lake Havasu City. Your London Bridge is already there.

iktf

>See Americans drive through the desert and it's super comfy
>See Americans drive through the countryside and they don't come across anyone
>See Americans drive all night and don't even leave their State

>Don't even have deserts to drive through
>Drive through the countryside and constantly get ran off the road by people doing 60mph on one lane roads
>Drive all night and end up in the sea

Nothing seems to come close to non-black America for comfortableness.

Do it. If you have a good work ethic, are clean, and not a lazy beaner you're pretty much guaranteed a decent job where I am.

Cacti are fucking beautiful and fascinating. You could only understand how magical they are when you see one in person.

Why so conservative?

We don't have to register ours in AZ either frienderino

Looks beautiful me senpai.
Really fucking green considering it's a desert.

Trump wants to simply the immigration process and make it easier for hard working people to get into the US. We're gonna make it, r-right?

Colorado would be number 1 if not for some firearm restrictions (easy to get past these laws with loopholes) and Denver.

saguaro is beautiful. so much wildlife. you have to go out and hike it and be in it. you'd feel differently IMO

Guess I'm used to it because it looks like shit to me. Rather drive an hour up into the mountains where there's trees to be honest.

I live up by Show Low. I can confirm my life is amazing.

Just find some American slut to marry to get here. They literally will drop their panties when they hear your voice.

Sure you may have to settle for a chubster, but it is for the greater good for the next 70 years of your life

The Quail are some of the most magical burds ive seen.

Rugged desert is absolutely stunning dipshit.

Give me Western Montana over this any day.

I have lived in ND. Total shit tier.

come home bong. join your colonial brothers

Hopefully man. Its the American way to accept the best and snub the rest. Its just that these damned illegals have poisoned the well for now.

365 days of motorcycle riding sounds appealing to me. How are the women? They're either stuck up bitches or SJWS here.

Mohave county here. If you like river and lake activities this is the place to be. Only downsides are Cali tourists and snow birds (especially Canadian old farts)

youtube.com/watch?v=4PYt0SDnrBE

California here, can't wait to move to this state and "poison" it with our liberal progressiveness.

*Texas

That looks amazing.
I've been to the Saguaro National Park. It's one of my favorite places in America.

Good luck with that. Even the beaners can't stand your kind.

New York

Flags on EVERY BUILDING

Guys. CLIENTON is coming to asu.

Waht do?

I don't know how you can get used to it. I lived in Tuscon for 5 years, and the longer I was there the more I loved it.

Phoenix is fine to live in, it's super comfy after September-April. If you go out during the summer just fucking plan out on where you are going first.
Only for you Pedros

I live in Mesa, it's a massive mormon hive since there is a temple here

It won't take yo. Most people are set in their ways. Even unions still get fucked here.

Also I live within sight of this bad boy right here.

>What's the most American state and why is it Arizona?
I just moved away from Phoenix after 6 years for the most American state, Texas

hey teylur

Born and raised in Mesa. Nothing filled my heart with more joy than visiting my brother in Texas and telling every lone star dick waiving asshole that AZ has better gun laws than them by leaps and bounds. Even worse, fucking VERMONT has better gun laws than them.

You do realize Arizona is better in every way possible than you wanna be cowboys right?

>What are the mountains

If you live in PHX it's stupid easy to get up to flagstaff or other foresty area

Pretty conservative as far as white girls go.

Pajeet you must worry about working Loo before you worry about American fire arms laws.

Oh its another "the state I born in is the greatest state evur" threads, most of you faggots never left your homestates more than a week.

Its american unwarranted self importance taken to an extreme, I gave up after a faggot was defending west virginia here.

Oh you mean you cant wait to be called a faggot everywhere you go?