What did Sup Forums do for Halloween?

What did Sup Forums do for Halloween?

this comic really goes full dreamworks smug face every time

First libcomic that made me laugh

>redpanels
>libcomic

Hello newfriend.

what the fuck are you talking about

>hmm how can I regurgitate all the things I read on Sup Forums in a way that will hopefully make me money
The dude needs to stop shilling his garbage on Sup Forums, it's horrible quality

Like I have the time to follow all the fucking webcomics ever. But post more, I like it.

dressed like Emperor Trump and had a party

you can fucking type in the url yourself m8

I pretty much agree, he's basically sticking a watermark on memes. He's a bare step up from 9gag.

I just want to know what Sup Forums did for halloween.

this is much better execution, would've used it had I seen it first.

Went to work, because I'm an adult

I asked for you to post the best ones you fucking taiwanese ladyboy faggot

where's the joke?

That's Thailand, serb.

he fucked it up, but what he was going for was "Business owner declines customer for being Jew. Jew complains that this makes it impossible to live. Jew declines other business owner for reasons that are tantamount to not being Jew. Business owner complains that this makes it impossible to live".

There isn't one in the vast majority of his "comics"
>Democrat donkey: Rei
>Republican elephant: Asuka
>Trump: Misato
WOW

went to a haunted house last week with work, then went on a paid week vacation, carved pumpkins got drunk and went to a small Halloween party in the burbs. Yelled at beta male about Hillary emails. Wake up and drink in cemetery across the st, see pizza grave stone and climbed a parked (?) on a railroad next to graveyard. Saw lots of trump signs bc out in surburbs instead of niggerdelphia. Later that night get drunk and meet up with a tinder girl. Pissed she's not wearing a costume and a trump commercial comes on and we argue about it almost immediately, I call her fat and walk out of the date. I came back into the bar twice to check for things I forgot and the second time I swipe a bunch of tip money the girl left for the bartender. Maybe like 7 bucks. Next day, Halloween, and I hang all day until then afternoon when I get a call from my sister that my dad died that morning on my favorite holiday. Got weird and sad and started drinking, held my shit together and went out a millionth Time in gore makeup, now suddenly morbid in a new way and got drunk with a girl from work. Did not get laid, wandered around Philly until 3am and finally went home. A complete but sad Halloween, one less trump vote for Florida :(

Parked train, not sure what you call it when they're not on

why do i keep seeing these comics posted on Sup Forums?
not even ben garrison got shilled as hard as these

I love redpanels

Because they're fun, short, simple, and the creator doesn't really hold back.

Also it's pretty clear he spends a lot of time here so it could be him plus the people that actually find them quality.

i think you're just shilling your shit with proxies
too bad the media ignored them like the pieces of shit they are

Nah, I just like them f.a.m. I mean they're literally targeted towards our specific brand of autism

you mean like one of those 'horror train' rides that don't actually go anywhere? I did that one year, don't remember it at all.

I like these comics, they're actually funny.

This one's great

Went to the hipster part of town and got drunk.

Fuck this guy is too good.

This one is fucking amazing.

In which videos does Sargon say he's okay with or wants minimum wage laws and anti discrimination laws?

He's right though, Redpanels are libertarian.

They're also a viral advertising faggot who needs to get the fuck off the board already. He's basically a cuck on everything except "SJWs are bad" and the very occasional Jew joke

FUCK

YES!

Wow, that is savage AF

Kablamo

I thought that was clever actually. It represents how hard Trump came out of left field to destroy the two-party meta.