Women Find the 'Dad Bod' More Attractive

maxim.com/maxim-man/dad-bod-physique-more-attractive-live-longer-2016-11

"Shouldn't we want to get ripped? Not necessarily. Professor Bribiescas says that women are actually more attracted to the so-called "Dad Bod," marked by lower testosterone levels, less muscle mass and more fat."

Put down the weights & pick up the pies and cans of stella.!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KDSRz3J2VCU
youtube.com/watch?v=WPR8NV9wrFM
youtu.be/iQlIPOTbuH8
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/31/chubby-older-fathers-are-more-attractive-to-women-and-live-longe/
therationalmale.com/2011/10/12/frame/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oy vey

It's because they poll fat women who can't get a fit man.

It's why neckbeards claim to like fat girls. They don't actually, but they want to keep their fantasies realistic.

Women want HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME. Everything else is completely irrelevant.

The women are just hoping men will also lower their standards and want to fuck their cottage cheese bodies

>Le fox and le grapes face

Total bullshit

>maxim

BULLSHIT

Stout bodies I can understand. Proper stout lad looks strong and hearty. This low test doughy skinny-fat shit can fuck off.

fuck that, I'm not getting health problems when I'm older

Total shit test..

>girls love this guys dad bod

Social engineering, inauthentic women are bing programmed by the occultist priest class to be attracted to the inauthentic male.
Here, get educated. and watch part two.
youtu.be/KDSRz3J2VCU

oy vey make yourselves a bunch of slovenly fatsos. WOMEN LOVE IT!!! ;)

trust me, I'm a scientist. I am not allowed to lie to you or conduct bad studies

you know what else we learned from this? Men love women who are fat ugly and flat chested. Sorry sorority girls.

As someone that knows a literal chad that goes to the gym all day every day but is a complete fucking retard at a dead end job but has lots of self confidence thanks to his body

This is bullshit

>t. butthurt gymcels

What is frame? I have height and face.

>Women Find the 'Dad Bod' More Attractive
No they don't. Not even gonna bother reading this bullshit.

Women with fat cuck bfs say this to justify their gold digging. Nobody is attracted to fat lazy cunts, men or women.

Frame is essentially how broad your shoulders are.

Look like a shelf, don't look like you'd break. Don't be fat.

Why do beta's do this? It doesn't help them at all become better.

youtube.com/watch?v=WPR8NV9wrFM

Like honestly, the article is such bullshit and some jackass will believe this and say "Oh well I am now ok with being a fat fuck!"

>The shit test: the article

Don't fall for it

Dom has a pretty good video about this topic
youtu.be/iQlIPOTbuH8

Jews trying to jew us into being unfit for the race war

Dad bod is on the right so guys stop working out and eat pies and you can look like that

>Treat your body like shit for the approval of a woman.

>caring what women want

Shit I mean this

Give me an example of frame

Hahaha

Women want to take all the money and resources from the dadbod and then go fuck the chadbods.

because as women get older, they get uglier
if they're single at this point, and a lot are, they settle for the next best thing

Hence, the dad bod.

the test is flawed. this is what women think about when you say average dad body

>average women are attracted to average men

Oy vey that's right, women love tubby, soft men. Please don't stay in shape so you can defend yourself when the race wars happen.

Dadbod isn't just being fat, it's being builtfat, or 'builtthicc'

This is what 'dadbod' looks like.

girl here 5'3 and 110lbs

i like chubby hairy guys (bears i guess? or is that just a gay term?) because they make me feel small and they're very cuddly and people who spend too much time on their body are almost always insufferable vapid retard normies

big muscly guys or even ripped guys are a turn off

Act like a man and put your foot down and women won't care what you look like.

One example here. Someone post the example of the two clothed guys in that talk show.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/31/chubby-older-fathers-are-more-attractive-to-women-and-live-longe/

There is evidence that these men are less likely to suffer from heart attacks and prostate cancer, while a study in 2008 found that men with high metabolisms were around 50 per cent more likely to die in a given year than those whose bodies burned up less energy at rest.
Among the celebrities who have fathered children later in life is Robert De Niro
Among the celebrities who have fathered children later in life is Robert De Niro Credit: Getty Images

“Macho makes you sick,” said Prof Bribiescas. “The Hollywood image of the swaggering, dashing man dispatching bad guys and carrying the day conjures up a perception of indestructibility.

Macho is narcissism.

who /thin/ here

Not my wife's case

Exactly I started lifting weights a few years ago and my mom was scared to death I would end up looking like one of those freakish body builders..

Getting a body like ur pic related is nigh impossible for a natty avg guy

>Fat nerds conclude that women love fat nerds in anecdotal study.

>Professor Bribiescas says

Crypto jew?

>
>
>
>
>
>>t. butthurt gymcels
>fatass finally gets to call out people who lift weights because he thinks this article get him all the ladies.

>lifting for women

Piss-off fag.

therationalmale.com/2011/10/12/frame/

you yanks have guns, you can be a fat arse and still fire a gun can't you?

>big muscly guys or even ripped guys are a turn off
:(

Lol maybe for marriage, not for sex

>asking women what they find attractive
no
male attractiveness is determined by social status alone. If you work out, you will be more confident, other men will respect you and that will make you attractive to women

>dad bod is hot!

>give me an example

>w-w-well uhh...

Yeah, nah. Get within 5% of your 'ideal' weight based on BMI and I promise you (if you're not already) you will get more looks from women of all ages.

I was skinny my entire life. Got fit. Got to ideal BMI.

Girls stare at me with mouth agape when I go to the beach. Especially fatties.

what is this, 2013?

She's fat

(((Yale)))

>Girl
>Posts on Sup Forums
>Weeb

I bet you have a dick, you faggot.

Tits or time stamp or gtfo fag

I find that kind of odd. So like the grizzly bear hipster nu male?

But weight around chest and waist has been shown to increase heart disease.

There's a bullshit study saying correlation bw racism and heart disease too floating around to confirm some bias.

This is what happens when science is corrupted by morons and liars (muh peer review is sexist), media publishes any study they think will get clicks and a bullshit narrative becomes truth.

This makes me hate women even more though.

weak women find the dad bod less intimidating

Bull if that was not Simon cal, no girl would be attracted to that..

This is what dad bod is to women

>tfw you have skinny fat dadbod but you still have supermetabolism and you will die to early and alone anyway

fuck you, fuck you

Women find women more attractive.

wew why even bother lads. Best get my hormones.

tldr: Women don't know what they want.

you serious, burger?

the actors can barely keep that body up between scenes but because women always see bodies like that in movies and television they think its a normal average dad body

>Those teeny tiny abs

LOL

*AND timestamp

>spend too much time on their body are almost always insufferable vapid retard normies

Aka successful, happy people.

The opposite of you. Which is why you can't get a man like us so you delude yourself into thinking you're attracted to people with massive (pun intended) flaws.

Sour grapes: female edition.

You sound like a fat small gay male

Hey polan! how are you this thread?

That meme was made by a feminist so she could claim society has a double standard regarding beauty
Every womeme of course pretend it's true as the special snowflakes they are

This.

Literally the most important thing for men is social status/wealth. It's that simple. You get the woman equivalent of yourself.

>phone case

>girl

Uh, user...

why are so many people here getting so defensive here? are you mad because you fell for the "women like men who are ripped, 6'4 and have 0% body fat"

why do you think girls calling their bf's daddy is so widespread? you think they're going after body builders?

nope
im not a weeb i just like cute images
prove that you're a masculine dom chubby hairy man and ill do whatever you want faggot
>hipster nu male

HAHAHAHAH noooo thats not what im talking about at all. conservative guys, rugged. i don't interact with lowly liberals so i wouldn't know if that is what those 'women' like

You also must take into account the fact that women are inherently stupid whores who don't know what they want

See girls think a guy can get that body with just some push ups.

That's what I'm saying, you illiterate goose.

Reddit

women are disgustingly pragmatic about love

How do I turn myself gay fampai

/fit/ here, they more than likely interviewed fat, ugly, low self-esteem women. I dare you go to the gym with your stupid MAGA and make some gains. Or you just too pussy that some skinny nu-male is going to steal your $20 red cap.

Not necessarily. I'm not into seriously fat chicks, but I'm fine with dating a girl that's overweight if it means having bigger tits and ass to play with. My gf right now is ten pounds overweight, and fucking her is ten times better than a cardio bunny I'd done it with in the past. Granted, she doesn't spend half as much time riding, but she looks and feels better even so.

Dom was banned from reddit actually, /r/fitness specifically.

nope i literally like them. i have no interest in body builder ripped guys, they 99% of the time closeted gays with huge insecurity issues

i tried my hand with that it just dont work u know?

i know what i like and what fits best with my personality and who i am as a person

if you're really a girl, you sound like an ugly one with low standards
so you're opinion is worthless, especially because you're a girl browsing Sup Forums

suck dick until you like it, or kill yourself and don't go to hell.

That's bullshit.

Literally no woman wants this,
Girlfriend is slightly chubby on her stomach, still only dates athletic men.
Athletic women still only date athletic men.
Morbidly obese women still want athletic men, but no one wants that shit.

>you fell for the "women like men who are ripped,
They do, you might be an exception but the pussy you pull, the looks and the compliments you get when you work out make a noticable difference.

Stop projecting your daddy issues on half of humanity you vapid cunt, you're not the center of the world.

TLDNR: Know your place, fuckmeat.

>are you mad because you fell for the "women like men who are ripped, 6'4 and have 0% body fat"

Actually I lift because it makes me feel good about myself, and it lets other people know I'm better than them.

>why do you think girls calling their bf's daddy is so widespread?

Because they need a male to take care of them and buy them things, be it their father or their boyfriend. Same role in 2016.

>You think they're going after body builders?

No I think they prefer athletic men with ideal BMI.

I bet you look like absolute shit.

When people see a strong horse and a weak horse, they prefer the strong horse. - President Barrack Obomo

Eat donuts guys and you too can look like this

No shit, bodybuilders are usually just closetfags without the mental fortitude to stand their ground verbally.

the majority of people that i've met from Sup Forums, boys specifically fall right into that category though

chubby guys who are conservative hair and aren't fat per se they have muscle but they're burly you know? i think you're just projecting
i like it when you talk to me like that

sprech zu mich mehr vatti

Its because people with dadbods tend to have better personalities than chad at the gym

>are you mad because you fell for the "women like men who are ripped, 6'4 and have 0% body fat"
N-no.

>mfw gf says she likes how i look more now that i'm tubby than back when i was slim

The article is true.

You mean to tell me, average women prefer average men? ..WHAT A DISCOVERY.

I wouldn't be hitting picture related, if I wasn't fit. Stop looking for an excuse to not be fit.