I want to warn you American people, most of you are going to vote for a meme candidate...

I want to warn you American people, most of you are going to vote for a meme candidate, because he's fun and looks cute and badass but this is not common sense or rational. Clinton's on trouble, and the investigation isn't over. You're about to make the same mistake as people thinking Le Pen is cool.
They can say the truth but don't vote for a fascist.
I have muslims around me, my grandparents were from Algeria.
Sup Forums changed in better for the past years, more acceptance, open mindedness, adapting to the changing society, and more mature but please stop kidding.

Don't vote Trump.
This thread is for those who are not supporting Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ya like I would ever listen to someone from France ya fucking pussy

>Implying I don't want fascism

Humanity has proven that it cannot handle unadulterated freedom. It needs discipline and order.

>my grandparents were from Algeria

Fuck off, sandnigger.

shouldn't you be getting assraped by your new nigger class?

If voting Trump meant every faggot like you would die I would still do it, what makes you think I would listen to your fagposting?

>this thread is for those who are not supporting Trump
why can't you all just let there be a thread for people who don't support your meme candidate? Why are there so many Trump shills shutting down free speech?

BUILD UP YOU´RE OWN COUNTRY, OTHERWISE YOU´RE NOT TAKEN SERIOUSLY ANYWAYS

Don't vote period. No candidate has anyone's best interest in mind, never have, never will. Good ideas don't require force, rule yourself, stop being a slave.

TRUMP 2016

>Sup Forums changed in better for the past years, more acceptance, open mindedness, adapting to the changing society, and more mature but please stop kidding.
Newfuck detected, this site has only gotten worse from its original purpose after normalfags were drawn to Sup Forums thanks to news stories and Anonymous le ebin hackerz for teh lulz. Now people post like this is fucking Facebook, even on traditionally more elitist boards.

Clinton is in trouble because she's a fucking criminal who deserves whatever she has coming to her, you clearly have a lack of understanding of the checks and balance of government if you think Trump's election will somehow turn America into a fascist dictatorship you stupid baguette.

>Algerian

You have to go back.

why can't you all just let there be a thread for people who don't support your meme candidate? Why are there so many Trump shills shutting down free speech?

1 post by this ID

>>this thread is for those who are not supporting Trump
Who said that?

You're still typing, ain't you? We're not shutting down anything. Stop complaining.

Shut up

Why would I listen to a Frenchman who surrendered his country to the mudslime hordes.

DID I SAID SOMETHING ABOUT THE ELECTION???

ALGERIAN =/= FRENCH =/= MUSLIM

FUCK ISLAM

>This thread is for those who are not supporting Trump.

What we have in this thread is a microcosm of this and all other divisive political landscapes: a failure and unwillingness to communicate.

>They can say the truth but don't vote for a fascist.
Define fascist, and prove that the establishment politicians (Hillary Clinton is establishment, Trump is not) do not fit within this label through SJWs, Project Veritas, public shaming, the encouragement of violence, destruction of property, 24/7 slander in the media etc. etc. etc., and I will vote for Hillary Clinton, or perhaps someone else entirely. I will listen. I mean that.

But I won't listen to what you have to say in this thread now, however. And so I cannot budge in my political positions, dumbass. The reason for this is because you do not want me to post in it. Like you said, this thread is for Anti-Trump people. You are a stupid cuck, and if CTR, a disgusting rat.

>That one romanian faggot that always posts this kind of shit

Kill yourself faggot

Sup Forums isn't a safe space, if you can't handle dissension then fuck off to Leddit

Being against Trump means you're pro-Hillary. Being pro-Hillary means you're pro-hate speech laws and limitation of rights.

You don't deserve to have a platform to stand on because your stances undermine everything the Republic stands for.

Because.

he's right tho you can just let this thread be and more center-minded people can post their reasoned objections.

In the end the best candidate would be a compromise between clinton and trump, we could discuss those policies here.

Because you are wrong and must be beaten.

you sound like you're trying to convince someone to not vote trump but if this thread is for non trump supporters aren't they already NOT voting trump? making this thread useless?

> 3 seconds apart..

how is this possible?

i will take all of that into consideration pierre

Because.

I really think 4channers became really sociopathic and the new generation coming in want something different.

What if after Trump gets elected they find nothing on her?

I just know Americans won't let this happen and fraud, and this fraud will be legitimate to prevent bad things to be done.

Many french were displeased when Hollande got Elected, my parents too but with time they manage to accept it and care for my generation and my future. You must do the same, we must go social.

-Arno.

>Implying I think fascism is a bad thing

We would all be a lot better off with some fucking direction and order. Individualism is killing us all

Because.

So I'm interested in this discussion.

Can you post your arguments against Trump now? So this discussion can at least go somewhere?

The fact that you're of algerian descent is irrelevant BTW.

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Because.

Thank you for supporting free speech. Honorary leaf

Free speech is only for Americans.

Go away Juif.

Because.

is this a bot?

seems like it.

Why would I listen from the #1 country in Europe getting BTFO by muslims? Fuck off

Yes lol

>algeria

>why can't you all just let there be a thread for people who don't support your meme candidate? Why are there so many Trump shills shutting down free speech?
>whining
>leaf

LEL

Is France even still considered a country? GL with your next migrant happening

GOD EMPEROR 2016-FOREVER

Find nothing on her?
They already did

Why the fuck would you have to write "Don't vote Trump" in a thread meant for people not supporting Trump? Fuck out of here Redditor / CTR / Bot / Bait.

Why do you need bots then?

Seems so.

Report and move on.

Fpbp

FUCK RAPEY NIGGERS
FUCK PEDO MUSLIMS
FUCK LE PEN HATERS

Says you. I'm voting for Vermin Supreme and getting a free pony.

>voted no confidence
my conscience is clear, i divest myself of my "countrymen"

>WHY CANT YOU LEAVE MY THREAD ALONE REEEEEE
>*enters opposing thread*
>FUCK ALL YALL LELELEL

If that's what you think then you should support people like Trump too.
He's just saying that if you want to live in a western country and you want to accept our values, you can do that. It's much better having someone like him that actual fascists who'll make it about race.
I've known a lot of muslims and they're generally good and open-hearted people, but it's a bad thing for them too, being forced to live in a degenerate western country, so when enough of them congregate they start to demand "safe spaces". That's D&C, globalists are starting wars and pushing economic depression in north africa & ME to make you come here, they want us to hate you and sympathize with (((them))). Can't you see that?
It's becoming pretty obvious.

Thank you for correcting the record france proxy!

CTR is losing it I think.

Talking about shutting down freespeech?
Are you stupid? Like clinically retarded? Im serious, the only one who wants to censor speech is the left with wanting to alter the first amendment to prevent hate speech which is stupid because what is hate speech and who determines whar constitutes it.

If i tell a 30 year old to stop raping a 9 year old that could be considered hateful because i dont know what its like to be a pedophile

>Shutting down free speech

No we're not, we're saying we disagree with you, but we're bumping your thread in doing so, so your shitty opinions can be shared. Had this been one of those hugbox sites, no one would have seen this thread.

>They can say the truth but don't vote for a fascist.
Here's where you prove that Le Pen or Trump are fascists.

Go.

>why can't you all just let there be a thread for people who don't support your meme candidate? Why are there so many Trump shills shutting down free speech?
>>this thread is for those who are not supporting Trump

Don't you understand where you are?

On a more serious note here are some objections:
-He claims he can't release his tax returns when it's painfully obvious he can. Anyone who can think freely recognizes this.
-He supports Israel, the antithesis of Jewish faith, which disobeys the torah's teaching
-He is a blatant narcissist just like Obama, Hillary, Biden, and many more. If there was one personality trait I would ascribe to politicians it would be narcissism, so the fact that he isn't a career politician doesn't matter.
-He supports killing terrorist's families... Just plain stupid
-He supports taking oil out of sovereign countries
-He supports the drug war
-He has no plan for curbing immigration and uses general ideas in place of actual strategy
-He CONSTANTLY references General Patton not announcing attacks on TV when TV wasn't even popularized during WW2

Literally kys dumb french.
And Le Pen is fine; you ball-less cucks should have elected him

I support trump because hrc wants higher taxes
Sage

Alright I kek'd

A shitpost that isn't from a leaf or a kangaroo? Times sure are changing.

fuck off i'm voting Le Pen

Huh?

Fucking leaf.

Sup Forums isn't a safe space.

You dumb leaf don't get to vote on the US president

>Many french were displeased when Hollande got Elected, my parents too but with time they manage to accept it and care for my generation and my future. You must do the same, we must go social.

Va te faire foutre sale putain va, sans deconner ? "Hé ouais Hollande il a était a chier et a completement enculé la France mais et, tu said quoi ? c pa grave on va sadapter parce ke c comme ça lol"

Tu said, on peut aussi lui dire d'aller se faire chier.
Putain de fils de pute .

>Why are there so many Trump shills shutting down free speech?
Your post is free speech.

And my post saying your post is fucking shit is also free speech.

Nobody is shutting down free speech here. Perhaps you are just not used to anyone providing disagreement or counterpoint.

Because you're a fucking leaf.

>my parents were from Algeria
fucking dropped
kill yourself stable dog

fucking wishing someone would nuke Canada and France be done with it

>come to pol
>demand safe space

You have the entire clearnet where you can have your kind of "free speech" and I can guarantee you nobody will shut you down, but before you go, why can't you even answer an honest question like in ?

LePen is my bae

The newfags can fuck off to literally their thousands of other websites that already are like how they want this site to be, don't come here and complain about how people are and expect the entire site to change around your fwee fwees.

And you also seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding, they already found all they needed on her. They charged her with mishandling classified information and held her to a different standard because her name is Hillary Clinton rather than Hillary Williams or Hillary Jones. She should have been found guilty just as everyone else who has been charged with this allegations has been regardless of intent.

You expect us to give these people who hold themselves to a different standard than the people they are elected to serve free reign over our government? To give the government more power for these people to manipulate however they so choose because a whole generation of adults now doesn't want to grow up and wants the government to baby them with safe spaces, censoring free speech because words hurt people, smothering the exchange of ideas, providing them healthcare, etc because they can't be assed to get out and do it themselves?

Fuck that, and fuck you.

>paragraph targeted at people voting trump
>This thread is for those who are not supporting Trump.
make up your mind dumbfrog

many thinks are exaggerated indeed, but I can't overlook Huma Abedin's ties to Wahhabist extremism.

And now she is personal assistant to state department.

Sup Forums is literally a safespace for Trump. any time someone posts something anti-Trump it's automatically CTR from a Clinton shill. Ad hom never been more prevalent

Again, you have the entire clearnet where you can have your kind of "free speech" and I can guarantee you nobody will shut you down, but before you go, why can't you even answer an honest question like in (You) ?

No joke. I am a fascist.