If this was an anime, who would be the pervert?

If this was an anime, who would be the pervert?

Louie

Donald

Webby would be a fujo, and the nephews would keep getting into accidentally sexual situations with each other fueling her thoughts.

the obvious ones would be scrooge and Donald but neither of them would fit as scrooge wouldn't spend a penny on perv things and Donald cares about his nephews to much to be distracted

it fits that Lewy would want to see panties

I could see Webby wanting to meet a nice boy and how romantic it would be whicth quickly devolves into bleeps as she's describing stuff that makes the triplets faint

Duey could be a pervert

mrs beakley would be an /ss/ machine

Louie.

Lewie def

All the men.

Webby would be a tsundere.
There must always be a perv, and there must always be a tsundere, lest your shonen license will be revoked.

Webby is too genki to be tsun. Donald or Scrooge would be the tsun.

>tsundere
>not yandere
Her character is literally intense violence and a love for the Duck family

No tsundere, no anime syndication. The kids and the otakus are never tired of the same joke, where the babe is able to seriously hurt and wound the tough guy who can otherwise walk off lethal injuries in serious fights.
It never gets old. This is what Japanese kids wanna see. You don't like it? Then fuck off to America!

Oh, you're one of those types that's just mad at anime because so and so likes it. I thought you gave a shit about the subject, my bad.

First post, most accurate post.

Gyro or Webby

oh yeah Gyro is a big candidate

Why would Gyro be a pervert? ...sexbots? Evil sexbots.Oh hell, Robotica.

he's a bitter smart guy whose a side character

perfect fodder to feed to the anime troupe

But who of the main cast would he lech on? Is he going to build robots to try to peek on Webby at the hot springs, or steal her underwear?

>steal her underwear?
>underwear
This would actually make for a really good gag, considering the obvious problem the idea presents.

mrs beakley

it would also be a running joke of 'you like /her/?'

and she would punch him out of the manour

>mrs beakley
I guess making Gyro a lolicon for laughs would be a little too anime, eh? If that's the case, we might as well just let the perv be Louie and make him a serial flirt.

Dewey would def be the cereal flirt
Louie would want panties
Huey collects anime figs

I'd switch Louie and Dewey but other than that, spot on.

Launchpad, obviously.

The thing with animes is.
You watch one of them, you have watched them all.
I watched the recent ones and you notice a stagnation. They don't experiment, they always seem to formulaic.
And character development is non-existent. This is not always a bad thing, when you know a persons background and their convictions, but most animes don't even get that one right.
And thus, everything new on the horizon is declared as "the saviour of anime" just for everyone who is not a die hard otaku to agree at the end, that it was meh at best and garbage at worst.
It's like every anime is an episode of Phineas and Ferb. They all offer their unique spins, but essentially they are doing the same thing they did last episode, with the highlight being the song of the week or Doof retelling a hilariously sad anecdote from his hilariously tragic past.

I can't think of a single anime where the big loveable well meaning idiot is also the sneaky panties stealing pervert.

And Donald would be the one constantly getting in trouble for lewd accidents

I can see why you'd think that.

Scrooge constantly brags about his old conquest
what does beakly do?