Someone call the cops

Someone call the cops.

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/breaking-bombshell-nypd-blows-whistle-on-new-hillary-emails-money-laundering-sex-crimes-with-children-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/
youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q
cbc.ca/news/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-neil-macdonald-1.3829436
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Somebody explain the superpacs thing to someone who lives in a proper democracy

its a republic thing demoracuck, you wouldnt understand

basically, i'm allowed to spend whatever to call hillary clinton a faggot, but if trump or johnson or jill knows about it, gives me pointers or direction, ANY type of communication, i would be breaking the law
the campaigns can take money, talk to the candidate, but they have limits on what each person can give

LMAO Shkreli
He should hire some goons to look through the emails 2bh

and who exactly is gonna charge her with a crime?

You?

The other virgins on Sup Forums?

Don't make me laugh Drumpfkins

Whether Trump wins or loses he has created a monster that is not going away and will make sure this shit doesn't just fade away over time. She's going to be in court or jail the rest of her life.

>proper democracy
>doesnt even have free speech
Ok faggot

Pure delusion

The exact opposite, she is not going to have a single thing stick to her directly and may appear before congress as Madame President, but will never spend a second in prison, unless it is in Gitmo to celebrate election day with Assange.

I am voting for Trump, but in CA no one else seems to be.

So it seems none of the Ameritards actually know

Too much fat on the brain

>he doesn't know about the FBI revolt

Call the cops

REally?

truepundit.com/breaking-bombshell-nypd-blows-whistle-on-new-hillary-emails-money-laundering-sex-crimes-with-children-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/

They can whine and cry all they like

They still won't do anything about it

Admit it, she's too powerful to put in jail

They are 3rd party organizations or funds that campaign for a specific candidate based on donations.

Basically, people can pour unlimited funds into a superPAC to shill for a candidate. But the candidate is not allowed to coordinate directly with the super PAC.

See CTR, it's a super PAC, some top kikes put a lot of money together and put some PR kike on charge and he spends the money on nerd virgin that shill for Hillary here and on Reddit.

>proper democracy
>still has a queen

ahmed please

You'll die first on the day of the rope

>shrekli wishing someone good luck in court

She is not.
NYPD will go public with it soon if FBI does not hand out indictments. The witch will burn.
youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q

If Trump doesnt win then the only way you will ever get a chance to get rid of the corruption is through war. I have a uneasy feeling for what's going to happen before 2016 is over.

Monarchy you faggot.

have there been any incriminating emails from hillary's own account? i worry that, as bad as everything is, there's going to be another round of "i didnt know anything about that" as, again, all the underlings go under the bus

bump because this is getting slid hard

>i have no problem with breaking election laws personally as long as my side it doing it

>i am against the citizens united ruling but don't understand it

>wait a minute, are they talking about correct the record?

>tfw chads and stacies won't care again
I hope these fuckers stay at home. I wonder if "Dem landslide" polls were actually making these people stay at home on election day and helping us.

@CTR95724059
Pedophile supporting CTR faggot
You know all those guys that haven't been showing up?
They're turning states evidence to the FEC for deals, there will be no deals for you
enjoy you prison time

Political campaigns are subject to financing limits to ensure a level playing field, but private organizations can still run campaigns of their own in support of a candidate. Coordination between the two is illegal because it bypasses the finance limits and opens the door to all sorts of other shady activities.

Basically super pacs are allowed to do whatever they want. Literally the only law and rule is they cannot have any connection to the campaign

is shkreli, dare i say, /ourguy/?

Is the ANY chance at ALL that this not only is true, but the MSM picks up on it, reports it truthfully, and does it all before November 8th?

I fucking hate that evil cunt.

why is CTR still here? They have pretty much left Twitter and the_donald, guessing they ran out of money? This is the last place to convince anyone to vote for illary

Horseshit you CTR virgin faggot

I'm in Cali and all I see is Trump and Bernie, I'm in SF btw.

probably got addicted to the (you)s

Thanks! I was also confused.

>truepundit.com/breaking-bombshell-nypd-blows-whistle-on-new-hillary-emails-money-laundering-sex-crimes-with-children-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/

>But new revelations on the contents of that laptop, according to law enforcement sources, implicate the Democratic presidential candidate, her subordinates, and even select elected officials in far more alleged serious crimes than mishandling classified and top secret emails, sources said. NYPD sources said these new emails include evidence linking Clinton herself and associates to:

>Money laundering
>Child exploitation
>Sex crimes with minors (children)
>Perjury
>Pay to play through Clinton Foundation
>Obstruction of justice
>Other felony crimes

Also this gem:

>“What’s in the emails is staggering and as a father, it turned my stomach,” the NYPD Chief said. “There is not going to be any Houdini-like escape from what we found. We have copies of everything. We will ship them to Wikileaks or I will personally hold my own press conference if it comes to that.”

>The NYPD Chief said once Comey saw the alarming contents of the emails he was forced to reopen a criminal probe against Clinton.

>“People are going to prison,” he said.

Bye CTR...you are all co-conspirators in half of the felonies they mentioned

Yes? Well known based man. Considering buying 4ch even, probably for Sup Forums

another blatant criminal conspiracy involving the Clintons.

in other words, """"nothing to see here goy"""""

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
HUSBAND'S ON AN EPSTEIN TRIP
HAS ANYBODY SEEN OUR GIIIIRL

you faggot, the day of the rope will never happen

Everybody is a pussy or benefiting from criminal activities.

Good old Martin. What a trooper!

mmm

So we have at least half a dozen blatantly illegal things that Clinton is involved in, when does the arrest happen? I mean something has to happen at some point with not only all of this being made public by WikiLeaks, but the FBI having their hands on it too. If this just slides past with nothing happening that is a severe failure of our criminal justice system.

Reminder that Shkreli is OUR GUY

>This will end Hillary's campaign, says increasingly nervous user for the 7th time

i imagine that the political situation for a very long time has been something of a standoff - both sides are aware of the corruption in the other's, but pointing the finger will get their own dirt exposed. or they can both pretend that everyone is squeaky clean, and everyone gets rich

hopefully trump being something of an outsider will break that deadlock

you faggots want to laugh at how corrupt the left is in canada?

cbc.ca/news/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-neil-macdonald-1.3829436

>"Lady Justice doesn't see black or white," Buck shouted in Loveland, Ohio. "She doesn't see male or female. She doesn't see rich or poor. But soon, Lady Justice will see Hillary Clinton."

>Black and low-income Americans would likely have another view. On the face of it, Buck's remark was unhinged from reality
>The fact that Mukasey fails to accommodate, though, is that Hillary Clinton is not a member of the military or an ordinary civil servant.

>She is in fact not ordinary in any sense. She's her party's nominee for president in a binary political system, one of two people Americans have the choice of selecting next week to lead their nation

>Once executive privilege or national security is claimed, police and prosecutors are powerless, which is as it should be.

>Because, as Mr. Spock would argue, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or, conversely, the welfare of the many outweighs the guilt of the few.

>Charge a head of state or torpedo a presidential candidate's campaign and democracy totters, with all the attendant results. Markets can take damage, foreign governments immediately take advantage, institutions falter.

>LITERALLY ABOVE THE LAW

DEFUND THE CBC NOW

I love how the euro trash claim everything in their respective countries is on the up and up.

Its the easiest place to earn their pennies per post.

>constitutional monarchy
>democracy

CBC

Canadians
Bullshitting
Canadians

It will never die as long as that fucking dimwit Trudeau is in office, he's completely destroying Canada in the eyes of the world

As a Leaf on /pol
I apologize for the pussification of my country, just know that there are those of us who will fight against the degenerates and shitskins who are ruining our country

>implying we want the campaign to really end.
>implying we want the flood of dank memes to dry up.

"Coordination of ads"

Kek they argued the donald duck wasnt an ad so it wasnt illegal. Woops!

Not even in the news lmao

every country does that. this entire board is one big pissing contest. even the roaches and the sandniggers think their country is the best.

The cops, he said. Call them.

KEK think this is good idea

BAD BOYS BAD BOYS

WATCHA GONNA DO, WATCHA GONNA DO WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU

Amazing repeating digits my friend

Now check these

>implying anything will happen

Keep dreaming Drumpftards

Looks like this is the end of CTR. I'm looking forward to not hearing anything at all on the news about the mysterious "suicides" of all of their employees.

shouldn't you be saying that to your British pal he was talking to...?

i fucking love martin shkreli

Na hes a paki it's not his fault

@CTR95732392
Pedophile supporting CTR faggot
You know all those guys that haven't been showing up?
They're turning states evidence to the FEC for deals, there will be no deals for you
enjoy you prison time

Killing yourself is also certainly an option

>muh bombshells

>>>/reddit/

you'd rather have a government that openly, blatantly violates the law?

so you'd rather that there be no standard-bearer, and no particular reason why anyone else should submit to arrest for a federal felony, if hillary won't?

okay, well, don't come crying to us.

CTR@95723459
>you are now aware that there exists forums to identify each and every one of you traitors
Nov 8th is just the beginning.

>she's too powerful to put in jail
The maneuver is to bring this stuff out when everyone's paying attention, and present plain evidence to the public, so they have to either charge her or do something blatantly corrupt in front of everyone just before an election.

Dems are the party of ordinary, familiar 3rd world corruption now: tribalism, nepotism, bribery, controlling the press, packing the judiciary with crooks.

>im okay with my politicians being above the law
i hope you get aids faget :^)

CTR is buying passes now

>Maxumum shilling achieved

>I apologize

Goddamnit buddeh stop perpetuating the stereotype.

You're right though, we're fucked unless we got a proper conservative in charge like Leitch, I'd even settle for O'Leary, or Bernier at this point.

Also reminder that it only took 1/3rd of Americans to win the war of independence against an oppressive government.

CBC is extremely cucked. radio used to be alright still but that's gone down the shitter too. also mansbridge has attended a bilderberg group meeting, can't trust any of them.

Why waste money hiring goons when Sup Forums does it for free?

O'leary and Trump, North American dream team.