What would happen if the Blarney Stone in Mecca (or whatever its called) was destroyed? Would Islam cease to function?

What would happen if the Blarney Stone in Mecca (or whatever its called) was destroyed? Would Islam cease to function?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-is-inside-the-Kaaba
youtube.com/watch?v=s5f_ZyLhnmg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blarney_Stone
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sir_Robert_McAlpine
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nothing of importance
do you think Catholicism would "cease to function" if St Peter’s Basilica was destroyed?

My guess is, we would have to deal with 100 beheadings a second.

No , they blame Merica an rage, maybe another 9/11

If I were president I'd bomb the shit out of it - and then bomb it again with pork and pig blood. All by lesbian female pilots.

That stone is older than Islam, so no. It's from the Arab pagan days and was retrofitted for Islam.

(((9/11)))

Nah, they wouldn't care

Termagant would be released from the tesseract prison inside the cube to once again spread death and suffering

All muslims would turn off, Phantom Menace style

No it's basically just a relic not a proponent of Islam

What even the fuck is in there?

Probably war. I don't know who against who, but definitely war. Probably Israel? They'll want to find somebody to blame and revenge at. Fast.

It'd be totally worth it though.

Are catholics muslims? Nah, it isn't quite the same.

As was the Ka'aba itself. There was a pagan shrine on that spot for centuries before Mohammed dropped by.

Sup Forums's servers

33,000 emails

Probably full of Pokémon

quora.com/What-is-inside-the-Kaaba

Yes. They just stop functioning like the droids from Phantom Menace.

Alpha-Omega bomb
It's not finished yet though
They have over a million muslims a year "pilgrimage" to it, so they can do their all do their part in its construction, for a few days.

>Operation Hornet's Nest

Muslims around the world chimp out, Europe ceases to exist in any meaningful way

They would go full helicopter on their magic carpet

Wahhabis think that its kaffir or whatever u call it. They think all religious sites should be demolished.

kek

a rock that fell from the heavens.

seriously, the box is nothing more than a house for a lame meteorite.

Saudi Arabia would lose a shit ton of money from the loss of tourism.

They'd all shut down like the aliens from The Avengers

The Entity would be unleashed.

We should liberate the Kabba and bring it back to america.. or throw it into the sun

The muslims would all shut down like the battle droids in episode 1

If you retards think that muslims are meanies now, oh shit.
> why do they hate us
> lets fuck with them more
> we dindu nuffin
> we victims

a fucking arab lamps

honestly, it'd be more likely that iran would destroy it to put a thumb in the eye of the saudis

Then they'd at least have a good reason, instead of their current "they do not follow our beliefs"

t. Achmed Abdul Al-D'uuncoony

Genies.

The structure is made of wood by the way.

Just throwing that out there.

Let's nuke it. Make it radioactive but not destroyed. Then laugh as they travel there for 300 years and die from radiation

Muslim here, It has been destroyed and rebuilt many times. We would declare war on whoever did this, probably nuke israel just for good measure, invade rome and then rebuild.

Because making fun of their religion is totally the same as terrorism.

KEK

>swallowing the "they hate us for our freedoms" pill.
>not having any actual grasp of the situation
>believing what neocons say about the situation
> thinking that Charlie he do happened for any other reason than we bomb them
> being that historically illiterate.

You have been mentally cucked, friends. Congratulations. You played yourselves

The meteorite is actually in the corner of the foundation of the outside of the box.

The box is empty.

How fucking retarded are you
>we dindu nuffin besides make jokes

You fucking idiot.

>invade rome

So what you're saying is that they would wipe themselves out?

Their would either be a world-wide jihad on whoever is responsible

Or every Muslim in the world would shut down and need to be rebooted

That's my theory. If anything would happen to that thing, the countries in the middle east would probably unify and blame Israel as a reason to war with them.

Nice shitposts ahmed.

?
and vatican

It would bring a tear to me eye

The final boss of islam gets released

They would worship whatever is left of the stone. Even if it's only a pebble, they would worship it.

I always thought the entire cube was carved out of some massive meteorite or something, that would at least make sense, I was really disappointed when I found out it was some tiny little sphere.

If SA attacked the Vatican the entire middle east would be glassed overnight. The US is mostly Catholic and Russian Orthodox isn't too far from Catholicism.

China and Russia would divide the wasteland between themselves after the fallout subsides.

They would just rebuild it. You have to radiate the ground so they can't return.

Who's shrine? Baal?

If the Pope were assassinated they would.

The original meteorite was probably stolen or destroyed the first couple of times the building was destroyed. I wouldn't be surprised if they just threw in a meteor-looking rock as a replacement, since so few people get to see the thing.

>Blarney Stone

Underrated

If you blew up the cube, all muslims would shut down like the ending of The Phantom Menace

>what are refugees
>what are muslims in europe

Lmao!!! A fucking Blarney Stone

I bet that you told your employer that you go on Sup Forums too, you idiot.

Perhaps something real would happen. I mean some mystical thing you'd expect when something sacred gets destroyed. Like a huge earthquake that destroys most of the middle east.

>What are concentration camps
>What are right wing death squads

Look at the history of the IRA. There would be a massive amount of weapons smuggled in from the US if Catholics started getting murdered in the streets.

A Xen crystal

I know we'd all get a kick out of it. Thats for sure

>nuke israel

With what?

If it got to the point that we were blowing mecca the fuck up, all muslim nations would be ash already.

>what is culling
>what are death squads
Let's say the local try hard couldn't complete the job, the police and military aren't going to sit on their hands as a literal religious war undermines their society. Expect concentration camps and POW prisons.

No.

But blowing the fucking thing up would be fun.

Every Muslim would have to visit it in their lifetime, and die of cancer from the radiation.

So, WIN!

Destroying it would do nothing. It's been destroyed before. Muslims would just walk through the fallout to get there. Dying would be seen as glorious.

You have to desecrate it to totally destroy it.

youtube.com/watch?v=s5f_ZyLhnmg
THREAD THEME

What's it actually called? It's not the Blarney Stone. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blarney_Stone

Plenty of popes have been assassinated.

You'd want to destroy it with a nuke and bomb it multiple times until no human could ever walk foot there again. Over time the mysticism associated with Mohammad and that tomb would fade. What would they pray to, a radioactive crater? But yeah, in the short-term, you'd see a holy war; one that would fail miserably.

Holy shit bro, what about hiding radiation sources whithin the complex and wait them all to die whithin a generation? At least many of them until they realise and connect the dots.

A meteorite? You're telling me they worship it as what, a sign from God?

>launch air to ground offensive
>destroy big black box
>spooky gust of wind outta nowhere
>strange tingle in the Dingle
>the ghost of the ancient goat fucker appears in sky
>screeches final death noise then is sucked in the ground through the Crater.
>all muzzies fall to the ground droid in SWe1 style
>goats around the world celebrate

It's called the Kaba. It's where the sandniggers believe their kiddy diddling founder flew to heaven on a magic horse.

Just when you thought those morons couldn't get any more ridiculous. The blarney stone is in Ireland, we mostly piss on it then laugh at the Americans coming here to find their roots who kiss it :)

Hard line wahabists would probably be thrilled, as they consider the thing to be idolatry

Literllay an idol to Baal

I'm vaguely surprised the Russians haven't done that yet. Or someone who would blame such a thing, once discovered, on the Russians. Because there are people who like to blame everything on Russia.

Which it is.

You guise are funny. Nothing much to do about it really but laugh at it I guess.

>Nuke Isreal
What? I don't get the joke.

So hard to keep track of all this bullshit.

I thought this was somehow mangled up with something to do with Saturn.

source: Electric retard

Look at the size of this fucking clock tower face.

Had an great uncle who did that shit. Sad state of affairs.

>Your pic
Wtf is going on there?

All jokes and memes aside, they would just rebuild it and grab another rock to put inside

but radiation

>Pretend to be Muslim
>Go to mosh pit in Mecca
>Sneak in a lite bit of pig poop
>When it's your turn to see the pebble smear the little bit of pig poop on it

Checkmate Islam

It would be extremly painful.

that concrete cube was renovated in the 1980s by a UK firm , McAlpines
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sir_Robert_McAlpine
Cube was secured after a bomb attack an then Shuttered concrete applied an tiled ,
this is supposed to be TOP SECRET , but 80 paddies on that jobbie talk kek
Muslims were diverted to another Cube Blessing stone, as the rock under concrete was repaired .

Only if you framed another group of Muslims as the perpitrators

Damn. That's yuuge! I knew it was big but that big