FBI user thread?? So tired last night..trying to find recent thread with FBI user re-apperance last night...

FBI user thread?? So tired last night..trying to find recent thread with FBI user re-apperance last night. Anyone got url on hand?

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/breaking-bombshell-nypd-blows-whistle-on-new-hillary-emails-money-laundering-sex-crimes-with-children-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/
youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM
youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q
opiniondispatch.com/fbi-releases-clinton-investigation/
archives.gov/declassification/iscap/redaction-codes.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95630702/
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1kgIwfC6FM
youtube.com/watch?v=zic64WhR14k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump for interest. The suspense is killing me.

Bump

CAPITAL LETTER BUMP

Bump

He was here last night?

Inquiring minds want to know

He came back last night?

well there is this:

truepundit.com/breaking-bombshell-nypd-blows-whistle-on-new-hillary-emails-money-laundering-sex-crimes-with-children-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/

I'm here right now.

Bump

Try enter search words your web history?

He was here for a short time
Said to send FBI FOIA requests about Clinton/Cheese Pizza
This will give FBI clearance to release all docs pertaining to the investigation

This should be the main focus before Election Day to bring Hillary down

no

Grand jury involved in NY

I will just leave this here:

Yaaaasssssss

The FBI have weeks to answer any FOI requests and they do nothing quickly. Nothing will be out before the elections. But, it can still bring down HRC in the future.

Remember, if you fags search and prod, keep the Foundation CP the main objective
We CAN NOT let her win

FBI is ready to drop the docs right now
So is the NYPD
Everything is set

Looks like Steve Pieczenik was right...

Literally a coup in the highest levels of government followed by a counter coup.

youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM

youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q

Apparently FBI user reappeared on Sup Forums last night while i was sleeping.

I was hoping an user had this thread on hand to share. Hoping its true. Dying to read it.

Saw earlier pubs of fbi .. stuff... but im looking for this Sup Forums thread with fbi user re-emergence last night.

Kek wills someone to post that thread here is it exists... no shitpost thread

FBI has dropped many of the doc here:
opiniondispatch.com/fbi-releases-clinton-investigation/
here are the codes for redactions:
archives.gov/declassification/iscap/redaction-codes.html

does the CF look like a charity to anyone with a brain?

Thread url??

check my info - this is what the FBI needs from us - start READING

Thought the jews had full control over NY, apparently not.

+1

BUMP FBI user SHOW YOURSELF

this

He appeared last night... someones got to have the link to the post!!!!!

This board is so fucking stupid
>Claim to be jew haters and nazi's yet you support the jew loving trump candidate
>Thinks recurring numbers in a post number which is GONNA HAPPEN REGARDLESS is a sign from a fucking frog demon
>Think the FBI is comming here to help give hints and tips so you guys can arrest Hillary?
Just fucking end yourselves, you've reached levels of retardation that I wasn't even aware was possible

Sheeeeeeeiiiittt really disappointed to hear I missed FBianon's most recent appearance. Guy is a straight shooter and topgun, for sure.

She was in this thread from last night:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95630702/

THE THREAD ??????????

There are good men in the FBI and NYPD
Child sex slavery is something you have to sell your soul to cover up. They are not going to let it happen. They need to release it tho. NOW because we are running out of TIME.

See this note from today, she will be back tonight. Also has links to last couple of threads:

Is this it??

Nope, but some leaks were

DISREGARD ARGUMENTS AND POINTS WITH MEMES
THE RETARD WAY, STAY BLISSFULLY RETARDED

~~bump~~

We need better sauce than just True Pundit, or one these little ass hair echo chamber alt news parrot sites. We need a few credible big ones to really confirm this story has got some standing weight to it.

Agreed. Hoping he shows up again too.

True pundit is just one of the first sources. Others will emerge

>thinks a random collection of people all have the exact some opinion
Kys

Quote from Peter Theil thread #99441792

"I work for a thinktank in the financial industry that specializes in US daytrading markets and am privy to good intel from reliable sources.

I will give you this>
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1kgIwfC6FM

Listen to the video at 0:20

This will blow up before the election
Peter Thiel is involved with his company Palantir.
That is the software they are talking about.
If you know what that software does, you know the magnitude.

Peter Will be part of this, centerstage, as of Wednesday afternoon when the FBI releases another statement.
His speech today was to give people recent material that will pop up when they search his name this week.

I can answer what i know."

Fuck. Correction

For the record, if anyone in the NYPD releases anything, even anonymously, while it is under an ongoing investigation, ESPECIALLY a joint operation with the FBI, they will be lose their jobs and possibly face serious repercussions once the Internal Affairs finds out about it.

HOWEVER, if they release it anonymously, and jump on the Thruway and do 95mph straight to Albany and hand in their resignation papers, they'll get to keep their pensions and face no charges.

For something of this magnitude, there are patriots who may gladly give it all up in order to make the truth available/accessible.

Steve Pieczenik has just done another interview with Alex Jones re: counter-coup. Its about 30 mins long and has just been posted. Am just about to watch it now

youtube.com/watch?v=zic64WhR14k

FBI user, Kek gives you power with these digits. Use it to take down the criminals in power.

t. Justin Trudeau

wtf did he mean by this?