Repeat what you just said to me Sup Forums. You DARE mock me?

Repeat what you just said to me Sup Forums. You DARE mock me?

Darkseid Is not

loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding x guilt x shame x failure x judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side

You're smalltime. Tell me, oh great Darksied, how many times have you lost to Superman and the League?

You have the face of granite, you wear a skirt like a faggot, you have more wrinkles than a former president, you call yourself a god yet still rely on space ships, and you have no hair
Also "tiger force" sounds really fucking gay

I said I can't take you seriously after what they did to you in Teen Titans Go.

ur a faggit

WHERE IS MY SON YOU FUCKING NECROPHILIAC PEDOPHILE?!!!

Thanos is better

I said that I really like Stargate SG-1.

You have correct taste.

More like DORKseid!

>Orville
Fuck off

And then I said "More like DORKseid!"

>Gendywars over TCW
>Orville over TCW

When was the last time you watched it? I went back and tried to get into Stargate again, and cried a little inside. That show did not hold up.

Also on that graphic
>Firefly not God Tier
>Old School Galactica satanic tier
>Dark Matter High-Mid tier
Fuck man who was drunk when they made that?

FASTEST BURN ALIVE

Darkseid is? More like haha funny reddit meme.

>Dark Matter High-Mid
Fuck off with that shit, Dark Matter is literal garbage, go watch Killjoys it's the superior one of the two.

Real talk, how do people even like Darksied and Thanos? Both have or attain overwhelming powers and still manage to fuck it all up. Not just once or twice, but many times. At least let the match ups be a 5/5 or 6/4 on the lose/win ratio.

I thought your name was pronounced Dark seed until the Superman cartoon.

Oldschool Galactica is mid tier. Galactica 1980 was the follow-up.

This pleases Darkseid, as he is already sitting in your good chair. Roll tape, mortal.

>That show did not hold up.
Did you only watch the first season? Sure, the CG is shit from today's perspective, but I just recently got to watching a bunch of season 3 episodes, and they're as good as ever.