There are people on this board that likes a shallow, edgy, try-hard character that hasn't any story worth reading

>There are people on this board that likes a shallow, edgy, try-hard character that hasn't any story worth reading.
>They honestly think they are somehow better than America Chavez' fans.

go back to r*ddit

>not wanting to fuck Namor's wet boipussy

Pleb.

>Yet another gay Namorfag
Are all Namorfags gay?

Don't gay guys like good stories?

Legit. How the fuck can those four tiny lil wings carry Namor enough for FLIGHT?

Hey, try-hard Namor guy. I know this is the only way you can reliably get a Namor thread going, but it's starting to wear a little thin. Maybe let it drop for a month or two? I'm sure there's some other character you like who doesn't get much attention. You could start one of these threads about that character.

I have seen people using Namor as a proof that Marvel is more realistic than DC.

Superman flying? Fantasy.

Namor flying? Scientific fiction.

I shit you not. Namorfags are a special lot.

>there's an aquafag on this board who has to make this thread every other day to reassure himself that Arthur isn't the most pathetic character imaginable
Sad, Aquaman deserves better fans, like Superman

With those dinky little 'I just hatched from an egg' wings on his ANKLES of all places? Seriously?

>Namorfags talking shit about Aquaman in order to defend their shit character
Every time.

>With those dinky little 'I just hatched from an egg' wings on his ANKLES of all places?
Yes. They find it realistic.

They also find Namor a great character.

Can you literally not tell the irony of you saying that?

You all know what to do with low quality threads that are constantly spammed.

Actually, I can not.

Nobody talked about Aquaman before you.

After a couple of months of those threads you've just become that transparent.
You're not fooling anyone.

>he's STILL making these autistic threads

I love Namor as a FF character and an old school Marvel villain. The issue is when they push him as a straight up hero, or attempt to make him Aquaman.

...what do you think are my intentions, Namorfag?

I wanna hear that.

EVERY. FUCKING. DAY.

Namor isn't drawn sexy enough.

Last time I made a Namor hate thread was 2 weeks ago.

Get your head straight.

Does anyone want to actually talk about Namor and the various runs and appearances he's had over the years? The Byrne series managed to spawn a FotM a little while ago so it can't be that bad.

>America Chavez' fans
>America Chavez
>fans

Why not.

>40's Namor
One of those characters created to cash on Superman's fame. Underwater Tarzan, terribly draw.

>50's Namor
The irrelevant years

>60's Namor
The years that defined what he would forever be. Edgy, "I'll fuck your wife" guy, writers tell the readers how noble he is while he does dumb things, characters around him become retarded.

>70's Namor
Edgy, "I'll fuck your wife" guy, writers tell the readers how noble he is while he does dumb things, characters around him become retarded.

>80's Namor
Edgy, "I'll fuck your wife" guy, writers tell the readers how noble he is while he does dumb things, characters around him become retarded.

>90's Namor

Plus now writers gave a """scientific""" explanation for his edginess and lack of emotions other than anger anger anger.

>2000's Namor

>10's Namor

What a character!

Take the bait like the spergs we are and keep bumping the thread so that one autist feels validated?

What is the bait here? Namor is edgy? Namor is shallow? Namor is a try-hard?

Can you say that any of this is untrue?

I am not OP but I think the best thing that could happen to Namor is him dying and Rogue permanently absorbing his powers (flying brick + I guess she can now breath underwater and swim really fast).

Nah.

The best thing they could do to him is yet another story where he tries to kill Reed Richards, Sue thinks about cheating on Reed with him and Namorfags meme how their shit character is so sexy that Sue Storm becomes a retarded woman whenever they interact.

he kinda ruined the Scott Emma relationship, although it seems they got back together at some time before Death of X.

I stated them already. Up your reading comprehension.
Also there's no such thing as a Namorfag, you're throwing autistic fits at windmills.

>lying now
Jesus.

Because writers (Bendis and Gillen) made Emma behave like a retarded woman.

>Also there's no such thing as a Namorfag
Unfortunately, you are wrong. There are Namorfags, you can see one of them here Oddly enough, the "Namorfag" name is literal with them. They are all faggots, for real.