Project Veritas

How the fuck are there no threads about the new O'Keefe video? Is CTR sliding threads this hard today?

youtube.com/watch?v=j1L1gNUPbTw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zXHaHw_Cxco
ted.com/talks/benjamin_barber_why_mayors_should_rule_the_world?language=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

desu famalam its kinda lame and there is more important shit going on like hillary pedo accusations

>literal nobody saying bad things about black people
wowww

how did you miss the thread about this

If it weren't for the FBI restarting their investigation Sup Forums would be suicidal at THIS being the big surprise.

Because its literally nothing. This is a very common sentiment among democrats. DR3 is a shitty tactic that isn't going to sway anyone, focus on more important things / memes.

CTR sliding this. Tweet this to everyone.

I'm so sick of PVA he hyped this shit up way too much and I just feel exhausted watching the videos realizing they're not what he made them out to be,

black ducks are dumb :D

i think it's a great video specifically for NC. it's their senator, their donators, and their black community.

as a swing state(?) it's quite relevant

There were 39 threads on this, the video is shit, who cares

Black church burned and tagged "vote trump" on the same day O'keefe announced he'd be releasing the tape of Dems disparaging black people.

Really makes you think.

Because it's shit.

O'Keefe hyped this up for WEEKS and it turns out to be some nobody Clinton donor saying something vaguely offensive about niggers.

Fuck him. If this was his 'big finish' then it's a waste.

Focus on the wikileaks and whatever we can dig up about the FBI investigation instead.

That stupid duck video made me stop caring
it was way to hyped to be that dumb

Nothing happened in the video you fucking nigger. Go fuck yourself.

Pastor Dowell seems pretty triggered:
youtube.com/watch?v=zXHaHw_Cxco

>"black people are fucked in the head"

This video is a waste of time. Blacks in this country have no unity, they hate each other for the most part. They kill each other in record numbers. They label any black that doesn't act or think like they do an Uncle Tom.

This video will do nothing to swing dem voting blacks to republicans because those voters already hate a black that votes republican. They're more than likely in agreement with everything that the Barbers are saying.

how much have these people donated?

>random guy on tape saying what everyone else says about people who vote against their own interest

oh wow she's done for sure

I speak to the average neoliberal and they think this, it's common sentiment

sorry but this is literally nothing

even neolib blacks and the MSM believe this and parrot it

even the most ardent SJW believes this

people figured out it's not gonna amount to anything, just like every leak and video that came out about hillary

>shill says nothing in the video
>insult towards blacks in the fucking thumbnail

That guy is a big time globalist

ted.com/talks/benjamin_barber_why_mayors_should_rule_the_world?language=en

The new video changes nothing. This is what the majority of blacks and democrats say about conservative blacks openly anyway. This won't swing anyone's vote

Literally nothing. O qweef fags BTFO

>Hillary Donor

Literally a nothing-burger.

>what is context
>what is basic comprehension

Because without Hillary holding two proofs of identification and current home address on film actually saying something damaging. It does absolutely nothing to take down the Clinton machine. The bitch is literally getting investigated with a mountain of evidence to send her directly to jail and the FBI/DOJ won't budge.

Who cares what Clinton people say. WE NEED CLINTON.

It isn't as damming as I thought it would be. I mean, what that guy said is what every black democrat already believes. They believe that blacks that vote republican are traitors and idiots. It's nothing we haven't heard before. It would have been great if he had used the N word, that would have been damming regardless of the context. (The N word is nigger)