Holy shit

holy shit

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-neil-macdonald-1.3829436
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When can we nuke canada and then dna bomb its whole population?

Just do Toronto and Vancouver and 100% of the problem Canadians will be dead.

i didn't know canada was this fucked. leafs i'm sorry for your loss. f

But, if Trump is defeated then he actually wins. Dudeweedman doesn't want that.

Look at him all cocky now he's collaborated with the EU Globalists to give corporations direct access to the Canadian treasury.

This, also Quebec and let the frogs in Montreal surrender.

Sorry, Canada. Your faggot in chief's hallucination is noted.

Our old Prime Minister, along with several other prominent figures whether musicians, politicians, sports stars, journalists, social media figures or heads of state, have made the grave mistake of insulting Trump (PBUH).

Megyn Kelly lost her hair, Brad Pitt lost his wife, David Cameron lost his job, DeNiro has tainted his blood line forever and the rest are going into the gas chamber.

>yfw when God King Trump takes the throne and grabs Trudeau by the pussy

>says Trudeau the degenerate pot smoking dog fucker

I wonder if Trudeau is going to be a 8 or 4 year president.

Can't wait for Trump to be President and all these cuck world leaders will have to bend the knee.

BLUMPF BTFO!!!!

holy shit

Can he even recover from this shit???

I dont think so

Drumpf forever eternally btfo

>youre not allowed to assault women
>you were allowed to for the past million years up until 50 years ago
why did i have to be born now?

I just want him to ignore Trudeau and canada in general until he personally apologizes on camera.

Also, remember to always call Trump god emperor when he wins.

In Justin Trudeau's mind, fame, power, and position gives him a free pass to allow thousands of refugees in to freely sexually assault women. Completely disgusting & unacceptable.

what a speece uh shit
(im trying to create a new word, its a combination of piece & of
also using uh as a word, just as a & i & by & other 1 & 2 letter words kk)

Eat shit. Quebec is more Canadian than 75% of the rest of the population.

The Leaf strikes again.

need a leaf blower

>He tweets in baguette language
What a beta male

He better watch out or President Trump will build a northern wall and make him pay for it.

Nah then Seattle will have to deal with a bunch of Vancouver chink refugees. No fucking thanks.

this. i hope it's a jeb bush moment. trudeau finally has to suck it up and apologize to trump, and invite him for talks. trump's response: lol who cares

why would you oppose a good retirement plan OP?

Did he just admit Muslims incite terror? This has to be fake...

>... Donny
Why does it physically hurt to read leftist tweets?

Donny
Donny boy

Funny you mention that, JT once tweeted something to the effect that he'd rather see his own country nuked than to nuke another himself. Anyone got the screenshot?

I'm applying for Canadian citizenship so I can continue to go to Canada and bill them $3,000 cuckbucks a day to send back to the United States after Trump repeals NAFTA and my Canadian work permit isn't worth the paper it's printed on anymore.

Trudeau is desperate to keep current US policy, so he'll say anything.

Also
>fucking trudeau

>He better watch out or President Trump will build a northern wall and make him pay for it.

This.

Trudeau is a disgrace to white men everywhere and Canada itself.

hes went so far left he wrapped around and became a wahhabist

Canada and the US' relations will be at an all time low. Hopefully Trump puts sanctions on your shitty country and you faggots starve out.

But hey, which is worse: A world without food, or a world without feminism?

I hate this country, fuckin leftist fanatics all of em

It's depressing. First, Canada has incompetent, corrupt faggots like Harper (Hillary's demo version desu), now they have an ineffectual cuck who doesn't understand that "do no harm" is easier said than done, and that needs of the many outweight needs of the few (elite, SJWs).

I don't know what country isn't entirely hopelessly corrupt. Switzerland? Israel?

this guy is so gonna be trump's bitch that it isn't even funny

>y-yes m-mr. president please dont anschluss us

@95728499
How new are you?

>canada without food...
retard canada sends more food to the usa than recieves it
please kill yourself you inbred hillbilly

The irony

have a laugh, lads.

you faggots want to see how corrupt the left is in canada?

cbc.ca/news/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-neil-macdonald-1.3829436

TL/DR: HILLARY MAY OR MAY NOT BE GUILTY BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER B/C SHE'S ABOVE THE LAW

>"Lady Justice doesn't see black or white," Buck shouted in Loveland, Ohio. "She doesn't see male or female. She doesn't see rich or poor. But soon, Lady Justice will see Hillary Clinton."

>Black and low-income Americans would likely have another view. On the face of it, Buck's remark was unhinged from reality
>The fact that Mukasey fails to accommodate, though, is that Hillary Clinton is not a member of the military or an ordinary civil servant.

>She is in fact not ordinary in any sense. She's her party's nominee for president in a binary political system, one of two people Americans have the choice of selecting next week to lead their nation

>Once executive privilege or national security is claimed, police and prosecutors are powerless, which is as it should be.

>Because, as Mr. Spock would argue, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or, conversely, the welfare of the many outweighs the guilt of the few.

>Charge a head of state or torpedo a presidential candidate's campaign and democracy totters, with all the attendant results. Markets can take damage, foreign governments immediately take advantage, institutions falter.

>LITERALLY ABOVE THE LAW

DEFUND THE CBC NOW

Shut the fuck up, Justin.

You gay little bitch.

>nothing personel....kid