Who's honestly to blame for this game?

Who's honestly to blame for this game?

Disney for roster and MCU pandering?

Capcom, who can't even make good games anymore?

But the game, as in the actualy gameplay, is good.
It's everything else that horrific.

Capcom. Even a trash roster could be saved with good gameplay

Fan service is important for a game like this tho

Some people like the newer JoJo fighting games because of it

>Disney for roster and MCU pandering?
Here's the thing, you can only blame Marvel for the Marvel half of the roster, but the Capcom side is just as if not more shitty.

>Some people like the newer JoJo fighting games because of it
Don't remind me

well I mean All Star Battle is like the only jojo fighting game,first one in years, that doesn't completely suck part 3's dick.

And they did pretty good with all the fan service, even brought attention to one of Araki's more lesser known works.

Of course people would like it.

you for still buying crapcom games

Fans and casual black Xmen fans who don't buy comics.

PERLMUTTER

You can blame Perlmutter/Marvel/Disney for no X-men and the Marvel side of the roster being MCU-central.

You can't blame them for the graphics. Or the shit story mode. Or the Capcom-side of the roster. Or the tiny roster with the interesting new additions locked behind DLC. Or the poorly tested mess of uninteresting and easy to pull off infinite combos. Or even the general lack of fanservice. That's all Capcom.

Both are to blame.

>gameplay is pretty good
>roster is shit because Disney demanded MCU reps and Capcom is run by retards in general
>new characters were piece mealed into DLC instead of base roster
>Capcom outsourced the fucking models
>rushed story mode demo that only highlights all the problems of the game, none of its good things

Everyone is to blame, but Capcom by far the most. They're the ones who headed the PR disaster and fed into shit like "who remembers the X-men?"

>buying a fighting game
>not renting it, beating the story mode and collecting the arcade endings over the next few days
Sadly, this fucking game didn't even have arcade endings.

Disney let's Marvel have control of their IPs, even when Disney Infinite was a thing Marvel had say in announcing characters

The weird thing is Inhumans is his baby, he's pushed the fuck out of that and while he got forced out of the Studio division, he does run the tv division.

Yet, there no Inhumans, not even Ms. Marvel who is genuinely liked by most readers or Netflix/ABC characters like Daredevil who's highly requested or even Iron Fist who could literally be dragged and dropped in.

I saw this shirt at Disneyland a few months ago and honestly thought this would be the MvCI roster.

>they called the game infinite as an excuse not to patch out infinite combos
nice

Nobody likes ms marvel much.

True

>Nobody likes ms marvel much.
She's easily the most liked out of all the legacy character and unlike say Miles or Riri, her existence doesn't shit on the character they're pattered after.

>She's easily the most liked
*least disliked

>She's easily the most liked out of all the legacy characters
Robbie Reyes holds that title

If "most liked" means people wanting to read books they're in, Kamala wins.

If "most liked" means least amount of people bitching about the fact they exist, then Robbie wins.

The game ain't bad, just ugly. Its like KOF14. Honestly people need to get over it or don't play it. Also the Capcom side is garbage because Capcom is broke as fuck. Marvel side is boring because Marvel picked the characters and Capcom has to suck Marvel's dick because Marvel is the only reason why the gam got made. Which is also why the Dlc characters have more from Marvel than the do from Capcom.

Ike Perlmutter. He probably went "Make me a game and make it snappy!"

Blame Marvel for the crummy roster

Blame Capcom for the bad graphics, questionable features, and busted gameplay

It has no new content justifying it's existence besides Jedah, the gems and fucking DLC. If they were going to re-release MvC3 without the characters I liked and replaced it with shit no one cares for they could have at least released it for 20 or 30 dollars less.

They should just let Arcsys make these from now on. The gameplay is good but Dragonball Fighters Z shits on this from a great height.

I love how "nu-Sup Forums has to above their Sup Forumsfaggotry into everything.

Sup Forums is by far the least Sup Forums board there is now

You can always tell who's Sup Forums away when they blatantly don't know character or creator history.

go to bed D&C

Is the game broken like this?