Why is this fucking shithole country the most hateble piece of shit imaginable?

Why is this fucking shithole country the most hateble piece of shit imaginable?

It's language sounds like fucking garbage, its politicians are the worst scoundrel, its posts collectively add ZERO value to Sup Forums and its people have been a blight to Europe for the past thousand years.

I'm not surprised they are called cockroaches. I couldn't make up a country as despising as Turkey even if I tried.

When will they be cleaned off Constantinople?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cRgi5d7XsgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

White people hate them because they don't bend over for them like everyone else. Simple as that. The give whitey a taste of his own medicine

Well hey! They are good at keeping nukes!

Turkroaches are the most hated ethnic group in the world after niggers.

Literally everyone who has lived under them (Muslim and non muslims) hates them

>turkey not bending
they literally suck our cock

Even your fucking flag makes me want to nuke the kebab out of you.

>leaf

Alguem BR?

Macaco plz

I read in book that Romanians used to tell unruly children that if they don't behave, the Turks would kidnapped them in the night.

I wonder, is this still the case, dear Balkan folks?

One thing I don't get is how did this guy ever become president?

youtube.com/watch?v=cRgi5d7XsgY

The turks actually went and kidnapped the children to turn them into soldiers.

Google Janissaries.

KÖKSAL

That's bullshit leaf., Turks suck NATO's cock,. There are real countries that don't bend over for anyone, like China and Russia, and neither of them are despised anything like Turkroaches. Maybe Canadians like you envy Turks, but nobody else hates them out of envy. They are just a despicable people who need to be cleansed from the genepool for the benefit of the human race.

Kill all t*rks, even women and children.

Turks bring genocide wherever they go.

The only thing of worth from Turkey is Anzu.

Replace Turk with gypsi and you have the modern version. More over, one of the most well know insult around here is "esti turc ma?" which literary translates to "are you turk?" with turk being used for retarded, stupid. You use it in the most pathetic situations as in "Why do I have to buy 4 tires for my car. Because it has 4 wheels. Yes but why do I need 4 tires? Because all 4 are busted so you need to replace them all. Yes but why don't I need 3 and I need 4? Are you turk? THE CAR HAS 4 WHEELS!"

These vermin are despised more than anything, at least in my country - they are the embodiment of Islam. For so long they tried any trick in the book to erase us from the maps and the best they could do is make us part of them on the paper and a tribute payer in reality. Never were we truly occupied as in raze all churces and villages+ cities to the ground, rebuild them with their architecture, replace the language, religion culture and traditions. When we had enough, we raised the Impaler, they went ape shit even more because they influenced overall Bulgaria and Greece way more than they did us (not nearly enough to erase them ofc) and their feeble roach brains could not comprehend why.

The only turks here have their own businesses, big or small, and the level of interaction is mainly at a professional level. But other than that, their eyes are on Germany.

Were we some sort of guardians against this filth during history? Yes and no. No, we did not win every battle against them, but fuck me if we didn't stop many armies that, if freely let through, they would knock on the AH empire's gates. And when you see the numbers, take into account all above and then look with the same details towards other countries infested by them (mainly Bulgaria and Greece), you will easily understand why they are for us miles below the dirt under your fingernails after a hard day of work in the fields.

Filth! Thieves of Constantinople! Fucking heretics.

They are desperate for something to cling upon and build their identity, they know they are offspring of Greeks/Armenians/Orthodox Anatolians and that they will never surpass Byzantium. Like Sloth from Goonies. Strong but retarded mutant.

Lets split the Thanksgiving turkey between Greece,(Smyrna,Constantinople) Bulgaria,(Adrianople) Kurdistan(Kurdistan), and Armenian (eastern parts).
The Turks can have a plot of land in the desert around Ankara.

t. balkanigger

Interesting.
The bit about Greece being Turkified is true, when foreign volunteers arrived in to Greece in the 1830s to help them in their war of independence. They were shocked to see that Christian woman wore the veil, the men were savage, and they didn't know anything about ancient Greek civilization.

Many volunteers were so shocked they returned home.

I thought you were the Balkan niggers

(((They))) hate turks because they are afraid of new ottoman.

Turkey is the only middle eastern country that has okey(not great but okey)
Relations with isreal

t. Mehmet Oglarboglar

Interesting to read about.

I don't mind Turks in general. But they should have stayed in the steppes, rather than defiling the Aegean. Turks are fundamentally barbarians, who have been playing at being civilized for several centuries, but will never truly be anything more than horsefuckers. This is fine—the world needs barbarians. But the barbarians must not win. I have hope that someday Constantinople will be reclaimed, and the Turks will be relegated to some irrelevant landlocked shithole where they can make rugs and worship Allah in peace without genociding their neighbors or pretending to be important.

No, gulf states and egypt have excellent relations. Only countries who criticized israel are turkey and iran.

This is the literal meaning of ''Butthurt''

One of the reasons for the coup attempt this summer was that the military didn't like how Erdogan was drifting away from Us. and Israel. IDF and Turkish millitary used to have close ties. You won't see coup in Bahrain or Egypt motivated by pro-Israeli sentiment, Mehmet

it was gulenists aka zionists who did the coup

What the fuck ahahahhaha thats tottaly false

My friend dont talk about other countries buisness if you dont know very well.

After encountering Turks on CSGO I can conclude that they are complete scum.

said the propaganda fed roach.

The fact that greece was turkified is true, but the people have progressed and still are progressing to a european nation.

>let me tell you about your country.

thanks r/worldnews

Historically Slavs are our slaves except Russia so comments from Balkan non countries are irrelevant.

>Accurate meme