Colors changed completely

>colors changed completely
>they are no longer called gems in ANY Marvel media
>video games, comics, movies

Please tell me other people still find the MCU retcon of all Marvel media for "stone" stupid.

You know the panel you're posting was just a mistake on the colorist's part and was changed in subsequent reprintings and trade collections? Those aren't even the MCU color pairings.

Very minor thing to cry about. The gems still existed but are destroyed except tine gem.

The stones fell from secret wars.

Power was always red, and yes it was the first Google image I saw.

So the same exact thing but with the name stone except gem? What the fuck is the point of having a plot where that happens?

Synergy without rewriting canon. The gems used to exist but destroyed unknown different way.

Time gem should be out there.

Wait why aren't they called gems anymore?

Yeah, Power is Red in the comics and Purple in the MCU. In that image, it's yellow.

The Time Gem was still destroyed, it was just destroyed at different points in time as explained in the arc of Hickvengers where Cap goes time-jumping. All 6 gems were destroyed during Hickvengers. As such, all 6 of the "stones" are new versions of the gems created by Reed Richards.

Cap had the time gem post Kang. The stones came from when they was recreated post sw into stones.

They should've just re-wrote canon if they wanted it to be called a different name that badly because it makes no sense at all in-universe to have a plot where infinity gems are destroyed and then recreated as "infinity stones." What would be the purpose of calling them stones the second time around from the inside of the story perspective? That sort of thing only makes sense from outside of the story as an autistic movie franchise syncing change.

They was called souls gems first then Infinity gems then infinty stones.

Names change and syngery is old as time. From kyptonite from the superman radio show to Spider-Man's eyes blinking from the cartoon. Comics borrow stuff.

Because gems are traditionally cut into facets.
They're more like smooth stones.

It should be noted only stuff added post sw is certain characters. And dead universes staying dead in the new finite multiverse of universe 8. And creating timelines by going back doesn't work anymore.

Cubes are stronger too. The cosmic abstract cannot curtail lifebringer galactus.

Any error in comics is due to the timeline being fuild.

where is the white gem? Sonic btfo of all of them becase of emrealdes

Are you on acid?

No but you are.

In Hickman's Avengers, not only did the gems break, but it was confirmed (By Great Society I believe) that every universe has their own version of 6 rainbow googaws

This is a new universe, so new macguffins doesn't bother me.

Not keeping the fucking colors straight on the gems though, that pisses me off

WRONG.

Ever since the MCU, the gems in everything was changed to stones. GOTTA USE MOVIE SYNERGY.

Nothing wrong with synergy. Only autism boys whines about that, ;).

Which gem would you want. I would go with Mind

Doesn't matter. "REALITY STONE! REALITY STONE! REALITY STONE!" or "REALITY GEM! REALITY GEM! REALITY GEM!" would be equally annoying in Marvel Infinite. Another thing that's horrible about that game.

I wish. If you're not on acid then what the fuck are you talking about?

He is talking the marvel universe post secret war.

What part of Marvel Cinematic Universe is so hard to understand?
This is a full separate universe where they are stones not gems

I know THE SUBJECT, his sentences are nonsense.

Is there anything good about Infinite at all?

why is it that autists reee about them being changed from gems to stones, but don't bitch that they were changed from soul gems to infinity gems.

don't be so autistic lmao its just a name bro

Because they never read Thanos Quest, because they're all fourteen.

His sentences are masterpieces of advanced class.

>WRONG
Except everything I said was true? And as seen in the OP's picture, they had been using the gems after MCU added the stones?

Yeah, they're doing it for synergy. There's still Cosmic Cubes that are not Tessaracts that are not Infinity Stones. The gems broke, they didn't replace 'em with diversity hire boogeymen, so don't shit your pants over it.

No, Duggan's Guardians of the Galaxy has Infinity Stones. There really are stones everywhere.