What will you do if Trump loses?

What will you do if Trump loses?

Probably keep shitposting on a taiwanese poetry board

Either go full 1488, or full sissy cuck.

I haven't really decided yet, but sweden is the land of opportunity for both.

continue to post here and pretend irl that I voted for Hillary so that I can continue to have sex with sorority girls.

That's a good idea.

STOCKHOLM
T
O
C
K
H
O
L
M

Spend about one or two weeks shitposting every Burger who shows his face on Sup Forums into suicide.

>if

shitpost and gloat for about a week then get bored of the place and abandon it once again.

Sit back and watch the suicide by Clinton body count soar.

Enjoy my popcorn and watch America burn itself to the ground

>mfw

>tfw if Trump loses you have to be here to see the shitstorms and society change together with Sup Forums
>if Trump wins you still have to do the same thing
fuck, I just realized I'm stuck here for a few more years

Okay Mehmet

Been on this board since it opened, I said if Trump wins I will finally leave Sup Forums and go back to other boards again.

This place has made me so detached I fucking hate it. I only stay here to help, but god damn you just can't save everyone

Britain is continuing to get it's redpill.

So I'm all comfy in the coutry as always, plus muh Shotgun

More of you Brits should find yourselves excuses to get guns like I do.

It's only after you've lost everything, are you free to do anything.

Take the absolute piss out of Americans on here ofc

we must endure so normies can live normally

business as usual until NY gets nuked

Move to Canada

Laugh

Die a little on the inside and save my political diatribes for my grandchildren in 40 years. By then, even muttering MAGA will be considered extremely offensive and racist.

This place is a fucking curse. A terrible yet great curse, fuck I just gotta get away from politics after this election. It's too much and all it does in the end is make us all bitter. Trump is my one chance at hope, so I'm praying for these last six says

He'll probably lose but it doesn't matter.
The point is that the people are angry be it Trump supporters or Bernie supporters, both will believe that the system is rigged and now you have to think about what will happen in 2020. It's not a 1 time issue, it's a systematic problem and for it to be fixed there need to be major reforms and they probably won't happen under Hillary and the longer it goes on unfixed the worse it'll get. Prepare for the second coming of Hitler in 2020 I suppose is what I'm saying.

kek

he won't lose, don't let the media infect your mind with doubt... that is their main mission right now.

Most likely buy more guns, shitpost and fap

Move to another country. I've already got the money saved up and have visa applications for several different countries already sent out. One accepted already. I'm not staying in the country with HRC as its ruler. She'll just bring about 'Yurope: The American Invasion' in real life.

Elections are rigged pal

>If Hillary wins I'm moving to Canada

Real answer...get busy tearing it all down from the inside
Every

I think at that point, I will just grow some tits, tuck my dick, and wear a dress.

Fuck it, if she wins insanity wins.

move to america and fight in the civil war

you realize if she wins you are going to have to fight russians, do you really want to do that with lipstick and chopped off testicles?

Deal with crisis for decades and train anus for Ramzan Kadyrov.

They got enough monkeys already barbosa

Start memeing correctly right now or else