Girl was IMPALED

Argentina is 3rd world ifnitnwasnt already.
The girl was only 16.
thesun.co.uk/news/1986046/girl-16-dies-after-being-drugged-raped-and-impaled-on-a-wooden-spike-outside-school/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_López_(serial_killer)
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/schoolgirl-drugged-raped-10th-birthday-8707973
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not even a turk aswell

Please, someone tell me once and for all if Argentina is white so I can decide if I should be sad or indifferent.

Old news but..
>and impaled on a wooden spike
hot

Argentina is a wanna be third world country who went to shit long ago

Gauchos are basically South Italian tier, so not white

Such a waste of a qt. Hope they publicly hang the responsible men, and why not their parents as well for failing.

I'm sure she enjoyed it, fucking slut.

What race is she?

pic?

ella es blanco

See above post from yours

Don't know but i would pound the crap out of her.

>Lucia Perez
Take a guess.

They also changed her clothes after they dumped her. Why?

Dead end coalburner leftie race

Transilvanian

Bring back death penalty for the pigs who did this, seriously.

Oh and they also gave her a bath too and/or cleaned her before dumping

Why is Latin America so shit?
I'm sad.

Ayyyyy.

i meant a picture of the incident, burger

Mix, this is the sad part of race mixing. You can't even tell where someones background comes from. Can't tell if British, Italian, middle eastern, Greek, or Hispanic.

>Degenerate girl with shit tier parents that can't control her goes to visit 3 drug pushers for fun
>She gets BLACKED and then WOODED
>Argentinians go out on the street to protest because violence against women is unacceptable and ALL MEN must learn not to rape, you sexist bigots

How does it feel argentina, to be number one in cuckolding in all of latin america

they are niggers AND cucks, please someone end argentina.

I gotta look deeper lemme see if i can find

>Impaled on a wooden skike
Killed by the whitest vampire hunter in Argentina

>WOODED
Audible keks

Fucking villeros.

trying to remove evidence obviously

Heres another cleaner pic of her

criminally underrated

ahahah what a madman

Jesus Christ reading that makes me cringe but no in that humor way, this is sick man.

kek

>>>/reddit/

and this is why empathy should be enforced on people that have none.

>look at me, i'm the skewer now

Cant find any crime scene photos :/

A girl was stabbed to death at a high school in Canada yesterday.

I mean, they could have just choked her or something.

Wow and i here i thought i couldnt find something i care about less than the slut in the OP

You know nothing nigger

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_López_(serial_killer)

>Whereabouts unknown in current year

And fucking liberals deny us from death penalty

Obligatory

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/schoolgirl-drugged-raped-10th-birthday-8707973

Jus' sayin

8/10 would impale

Hippy

she was asking for it

fucking spics. should all be killed. except the women. they should get white cum and get white kids. fucking violent spic culture.

Death penalty in Colombia will be so fucking fun, they should put in on tv

Where do you think this culture comes from? Hispanics- tight- nit- family is a fucking meme

Too bad we cant go the Duterte way anymore cause RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS ruined the concept for good.

Now criminals have more rights than the law abiding citizens.

Don't cut yourself on that edge m8.

HE looks like a spaniard!

Pics or it didnt happen

Sudaca/10

b- but you voted no right?
that should mean race war right?

I can masturbate to this, where is pics?

god damn I absolutely admire the resolve of the police officers who arrested those degenerates I would not have been able to resist breaking every bone in that man's face after I detained him...

Who's guessing they are muslims?

Why?, Farc already said they will keep negotiating, they are fucking tired of wasting their lives in the jungle.

Ontario? It's gotta be ontario

And liberals want more fucking spics in this country.

That election is a meme and nothing will change, i knew it was a meme all along

Im glad now all fucking Colombians are going to get raped by a lot of new taxes that every politician from every party are pushing to raise money.

Im glad its still illegal to defend yourself on any way if you get mugged, fucking Colombians deserve to suffer.

Don't be racist

Wait so they drugged her, impaled her on a spike, removed her from the spike, tidied her up and dropped her at a rehab alive?

Some how I don't think this spike was Vlad-tier material, probably some genuine modern Argentinian dildo?

t. Frizl
Now fuck off Schweinhoffer

they shoved it up her vagina.

it's not like they drove a stake through her heart.

That's actually pretty hot.

most likely a broomstick or something. they say "impaled" and "spike" because it sounds gruesome and therefore sells more. I think the story was gruesome enough already..

British Columbia. Don't even know why yet, some 20 year old burst in and stabbed two girls. Shit's fucked.

ok burger boy

It's tertible, but I would watch the video of this.

I was think about this, but it probably was some Argentinian junky improv dildo

lame

fookin savage hahahah

It is not our culture.

Fuck off, retard. Muslims in Argentina, give me a break, they are such a minority (and most of them laicist nowadays because they are from waves that came many decades ago) that they are totally irrelevant.

The murderers are most likely subhuman mestizo trash, violent retards with the "warrior gene" like their indian ancestors who were murdering their own people without any kind of remorse or understanding for other peoples pain.

In the book "Sapiens" there's an anecdote about the last native americans in the Argentinian/Uruguayan/Paraguayan region, they talk about how they used to kill their own family members and how they just told it to the foreigners interviewing them with all kind of naturality, laughing about it, pointing at another one of those indio retards and saying: "look, this one, he killed two of his aunts by ambushing them from behind, killing them with an axe on their heads, and now the other ones fear them, hahaha."

This are their ancestors, this kind of absolute psychopaty and emotional disconnection is just natural in them.

Girls younger than 16 here back in the 1970s were impaled by your bayonets and burned in their jungle holes. Stop being such pussies damnit.

Fucking Wallachians

Ahahahaha get fucked Charlie.

Agent Orange best Agent

This should be shown to all defective whores with "rape fantasies". Real world shit never goes down the way they fantasize it would. What the dumb cunts actually want is "a hot guy to fuck me in a rough manner, possibly against my will."

Pretty hot slut desu. Would rape anally and deepthroat. Always go ass to mouth

fucking hell

Whoa there butthurt spaniard. Easy. It most likely isn't your culture. Remember, in the Americas your ancestors bred with the same savages that regularly practiced human sacrifice of people of all ages for different reasons. I blame the mayan/aztec/native blood running through their veins.

Is the book translated in English?

why? if I don't care then why do you care that I care.

>your ancestors
Not MY ancestors. My ancestors stayed in Spain

"Cant find any crime scene photos :/"

You people are disgusting. FUCK this place.

News is around 3 weeks old now, when this just happened feminists and SJW grabbed to it to spew on the whole judenpresse that this is fault of all men and because of this we must pass more gynocentric laws and women are always victims and men oppresors. Proposed laws are around the senate now, I think.

This is the model. They hang themselves to one case strong enough to shock the feelings of the public to justify whatever Orwellian anti male thing they have in mind. They are hostile to whoever points out that:
>The girl was pretty much hooked up to her killers by two of her female friends
>-She- went to them for drugs

She was a total qt too. Damn shame.

The original version is probably in English, it's a book by Yuval Noah Harari.

Who is doing it and why?

>now
welcome to the club

Wonder if it's an elliot rodger scenario.
Happened in Abbotsford, BC. they don't call it Stabbotsford for nothing.

"White" argentinians

Argentina: 83% Caucasian

USA: 60% Caucasian (including Mexicans)

Well, Burger, it's time to put that AR-15 barrel into your mouth and say goodnight.

All of South America is third world. Sweden too.

because people that doesn't care are the kind of people that do stuff like this.

remember, it is not life that is shit, people are shit.

And this is why i'm against migration from latin america.

Our country was great after WW2 because more europeans came.

When europe recovered, only shitskins came, and they still do.

I really don't care, and i'm also not going to go out and impale someone on a wooden spike. i'm going to go and get dinner and forget about this girl's existence instead.