Does Superman need to exercise to maintain his gains...

Does Superman need to exercise to maintain his gains? Or are kryptonians naturally muscle-bound and have no need to lift?

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> I wonder what would happen if I read a comic book
us too, OP, us too

Gee i really should spend money on some useless crap next time instead of just asking people and saving myself tonnes of time and money. How silly of me to think people who like comics would want to talk about comics!

no, Kryptonians are not naturally muscular, Superman's buff because he grew up on a farm

Both. Kryptonians all have natural Adonis tier genes, but growing up doing farm work didn't hurt either.

>spend money
>readcomiconline.to/

No, he's Superman. He eats cheetos all day and hangs around his apartment and he still looks ripped, it's one of his powers, look it up.

Some comics have shown him working out with equipment that would squash anyone else.

Have you ever seen a fat Krip?

i think the sun jacks him up

the flashpoint superman was really skinny because he was grounded his entire life

But that farm work would be nothing to him, it's like if I had to pick up twigs all day, I wouldn't gain mass

His strength isnt a shysical trait, its a gift of our sun. In his own environment hed just be an average guy. If he were to 'let himself go' hed still be super everything, so long as hes around our sun or one like it.

*physical

Depending on whose writing him, a lot of times they have it so his powers don't kick in until after he hits puberty, and even then it's a slow build

No amount of farm work will turn you into Arnold

we see him sweat a bit when lifting mountains or punching meteors, so it's ok to assume he gets jacked from the workout he gets out of saving the world

>Gee i really should spend money on some useless crap next time
just like everyone else in a particular genre did without begging to be spoonfed, you special little snowflake niglet

He can't work out like humans because he's invulnerable. Gains are wounded muscles healing, no gains for supes because his muscles don't get hurt during workouts.

He's buff because comics.

>Gains are wounded muscles healing, no gains for supes because his muscles don't get hurt during workouts.

So, wouldn't someone with Logan's powers be able to become buff in a week orso? Assuming he starts out like a hungry skeleton?

Latter under a yellow sun.

Then why the fuck are you on a board dedicated to crap

He lifted 200 quintillion tons in all star