That fucking creepy as shit episode in on

That fucking creepy as shit episode in on.

Other urls found in this thread:

kingofthehill.wikia.com/wiki/Trip_Larsen
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey lois, remember that time peggy killed a guy and felt no remorse for her actions?

How many years straight has adult swim been airings KOTH nightly for now?

Was Peggy the one who killed him?

I think about 7 or 8

Can someone green text me this episode?

More like she failed to turn the convener belt off.

At least it has a lot of episodes.

Cleveland Show was cancelled after 3 or 4 seasons and it's gotten two episodes a night for years

Wasn't he trying to kill Luanne?

Of all the shitty things Peggy Hill has done, I don't get why people shit on her for this

Yeah, if anything Hank dropped the ball not noticing Trip was a psycho much earlier.

It's gonna be a long one.

It was just a conveyor belt they were fighting on, peggy turned it on and added all the lethal shit like a retard.

Wasn't that his goal before he was zapped back into sanity for like four seconds?

I just want an explanation on what happened.

1)It was an accident
2)The man was a psychopath that was going to kill Luanne
I get that you hate Peggy but why make up a reason to hate her when there's already enough actual things she's done that is terrible.

I agree the episode ended on a weird note but it was already a fucked up episode as it was and the writers probably realized too late this isn't the sort of thing that can just be swept under a rug but couldn't be assed to fix it.

Like, if Peggy is to be believed the guy was in the process of being made into sausage. On top of the psychological trauma there's the whole issue of how the town reacts to it, that branch of the company being temporarily shut down at best. It was just a fucking weird episode.

It also technically counted as a Halloween episode so maybe that has something to do with it.

Yup. For him and Luanne.

Don't get me wrong, Peggy Hill deserves to be shit on but that's a horrifying situation.

Shit on her for keeping Luanne in a cult

>I agree the episode ended on a weird note but it was already a fucked up episode as it was and the writers probably realized too late this isn't the sort of thing that can just be swept under a rug but couldn't be assed to fix it.
This was a Halloween episode. It was meant to be fucked up as a holiday special.

occasionally I do wish I lived in america

kingofthehill.wikia.com/wiki/Trip_Larsen

He killed himself, he told Peggy to pull a lever that turned on the part of the machine that stabs the pigs in the brain to kill them quickly. Peggy quickly tried to shut off the machine but couldn't figure out how.

>It is unknown what became of his body afterwards or if a police investigation occurred.

>
He became variations of sausage and burger patties

>next episode Bill comments the meat taste funny at Mega Lo Mart during the stakeout.

He was rich of course the police investigated. doesn't mean they found the body though

oh holy shit.

There's a difference between self defense and letting him die.

are you fucking serious

As much as I want this to be true, it sadly is not

was this considered a Halloween episode?

She didn't let him die though, rewatch the episode you can see her frantically pushing buttons trying to save him.

This episode isn't canon

Does this episode promote shocking people with mental disorders to cure them?