Like FIIIRE! Hellfire. This fire in my skin... This burning...desire is turning me toooo sin

Like FIIIRE! Hellfire. This fire in my skin... This burning...desire is turning me toooo sin.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL16A28B2CBB682BD9&v=iaMmSW4c194
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't blame him. Non-black girls with raven hair are to die for. Speaking of which, can one of you based anons post a hot non-nigger with black hair?

Here you go

get it?

I'd hope I didn't have to specify, but...
They have to be real...Also, preferably under 25.

nigga are on the wrong board.

The fuck do you think this is, ok cupid?

And possibly on fire.

Frollo Show update when?

>fire
>desire

This shit aint even funny.

This pretty much explains why I left /hr/.

The Night Begins to Shine 3.

>They have to be real.
then fuck off back to /s/ you thirsty little froggot

I don't want sluts. I want beautiful girls gazing at me with their seductive eyes and calling me in like a siren with their jet black hair.

What? I don't see what's wrong with rhyming fire and desire.

Do you desire the fire to fly higher on the pyre? Her situation's dire, she'll soon be hearing Heaven's Choir as these rhymes begin to tire.

You're a pervert with a hate complex who uses the church as your excuse to fuck or kill whomever you want. You're already well past turning to sin.

The boner that burned down Paris.

tfw most Disney girls probably have pubic hair

I lobe this song but damn, why did it have to rhyme fire and pyre?

and that's supposed to be a bad thing?

>tfw most Disney girls probably have pubic hair

>Another Frollo thread
>No link to "The Frollo Show"
Lemme fix that
m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL16A28B2CBB682BD9&v=iaMmSW4c194

best disney song

His biggest crime is being French.

>you will never nut into a Disney girls pubic hair
What's even the point of living exactly?

Damn op, why did you stop there? Was spitting rhymes too much for you to bare? Or did you not care? I can continue the spark, causing it to flare. These kind of rhymes are just super rare.

>>you will never nut into a Disney girls pubic hair
That doesn't even make any sense you virgin. You don't nut inside pubic hair, you nut inside the vagina that has pubic hair on it.

I'm not the OP, and I stopped 'cause the words didn't pop off the top of my head, leading to a quality drop in the rhymes you were fed; so rather than flop I copped out and opted to stop. Uhh.. Farmers water crops. See? I got nothin'

I tried to rewind back to the movie at the end, but my creativity, like my rhyme, is barely 2/10.

Does Rapunzel have pubic hair ?

Does Anna have pubic hair ?

And it's as perfectly primped as the hair on their head.

Wrong, Disney girls are always perfect all the time. They are forever young, never do any disgusting thing and into your fetishes.

>and into your fetishes.
Are or aren't?

are of course

If it's thick and dense enough you can slide it through the bush and have your dick wrapped in it
But that's only if it's ridiculously thick, so probably what Rapunzel has