Magneto with a fidget spinner

Magneto with a fidget spinner
how fucked are we?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DUmIDz5L0O8
youtube.com/watch?v=4z09qIekuFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I imagine something like 1:10 youtube.com/watch?v=DUmIDz5L0O8

Christ, I hate fad toys. In a couple years these things will be cluttering yard sales and flea markets everywhere.

It's been dead for months already.

I rather see Magneto with a beyblade.

What series is that? And who was that blond girl?

Wanna see my pog collection?

Man, I bet I've still got my pog binder somewhere.

one of 5 (younger) clones of the diamond woman you see at the end, they are all telepaths.
only 3 survive to this day of the original 5. The older woman is Emma Frost, the girl was one of the Stepford Cuckoos.

This Magneto was later retconned as not being Magneto, but Xorn, a mutant with a star in his head who was impersonating Magneto.
This run is Morrison's New X-Men.
Magneto dies in the first issue. Later Xorn joins the team. And close to the end it is revealed Xorn was Magneto all along (he wore that metal skull helmet you see there)

Marvel didnt like that change, because for decades they had been making Magneto an antihero, not a villain. So they made a retcon that said it was Xorn impersonating Magneto. That Magneto didnt destroy New York.

tfw morrison's new x-men run is no longer required reading on Sup Forums

Lucky. I wish I still had mine. I had some cool pogs and slammers. To think someday people will be thinking the same thing about their spinny widgets.

>morrisonfags realizing their idol isn't fashionable anymore

Just another fidget spinner.

I will storytime new xmen 147 only because of the great Phil Jimenez art of Magneto (retconned as Xorn pretending to be Magneto) destroying New York.
For me Phil Jimenez was the most iconic artist of this run, not Quitely. He was also the artist of the Emma Jean catfight.

Imagine hell. The worst thing a man could experience. Now multiply that by 100 and spread it across the world. That's what you've conceived, user.

Has Magneto ever flown through a steel mill, and just flooded a place with red hot molten metal?

They turned Toad into Michael Cera?

they made him like the toad of the early 2000s movie

the end

Jesus, I forgot how trite this all was.

this was only a few years after 9/11. I think he was very tempted to destroy new york in his story.

More like this youtube.com/watch?v=4z09qIekuFg

>getting killed by a fidget spinner
You'll deserve to be mocked in hell

Oh, geez. Imagine being challenged by Magento to a Beyblade duel.

Really, it just staggers me how folks hold up Morrison's run as some crowning achievement. It's so vapid and self-congratulatory. To say nothing of how shamelessly it borrows from the movies. It feels like Grant doesn't even like the characters and is just fucking around.