Hey /co, I found Prince!

Hey /co, I found Prince!

No Dot FIST HIS ASSHOLE

Remember that one joke?
Animaniacs had such mature humor.
Remember, it had that finger Prince joke.
Remember that joke?
Such mature humor!

i still don't understand this joke

You see, cows don't actually have a need for tools. So when the cows finally create tools, they're odd and without purpose.

Prince's Fince & Since

There are people so young browsing this site that won't recognize Prince without a search in google

>Prince's Fince & Since

wtf is that

Also, I'm not falling for that image and filename, nice try tho

Sad!

Prince Albert aka a penis peircing..

This isn't Sup Forums, you know.

I fell for it!
They're riffing on the Sneed's Feed and Seed meme.

I seem to remember somebody saying they were amazed they got away with this joke. I don't think the censors understood it either.

kek

Got me with that filename you bastard

Tell me another cartoon that made a song of all countries in the world and parts of the brain.
Also that useless facts sections were neat.

No you didn't, that's [love symbol]

I hope not.
Prince was one of the best musical artist of the past half century. And he just pasted away a few years ago, so even young fags should know who he is.

ditto

I didnt know who he was in the 90s and I don't care now. I didn't even know til recently that purple rain was his, and i only know purple rain because mortal kombat
the few times he's mentioned, aside from jokes about his fake symbol name, i always just imagine rick james. he's not rick james, right?

The problem there is that despite Prince being an outstanding artist and especially performer, the man himself was also extremely private and reserved. His tight-fisted, often litigious control of his own image and music meant it was way damned harder to e.g. find his live shows and music videos on YT.

Gotta be honest, it made it a little frustrating to be a Prince fan all those years, but we loved him all the same.

Animaniacs had good songs.
Animaniacs had shit jokes, with rare exceptions.
These things are not mutually exclusive.
Animaniacs gets a lot of credit for its "great humor" despite being unfunny nearly all the time. It gets credit for "great animation" despite being a cheap outsourced rush-job with no real animation direction.

But it had great songs, so people give it a pass.

Remember that one joke?
"Finger Prince"?
Remember?

So yeah I felt like posting a thread with a random subject and seeing where /co went with it, and given /co's general propensity for autistic behavior I have to say I was not disappointed.

Are we sure this joke was intentional?
The delivery always seemed wrong to me.

Scratch that. I just rewatched it and I have no idea where I got the idea the delivery was off.
How did they get away with this?

Finger his butthole.
Wait, is that how the joke goes?

I've always wondered, In the Variety Speak song, what the "Speak Greek" line a reference to... you know. They were talking about pitching to execs after all