Unsounded

>Two pages today. Probably shouldn't threaten people whose boyfriends keep lightning up their arses, Duane. Next update Friday!

Got some extra art outside the page so definitely check it out on the site.

casualvillain.com/Unsounded/comic/ch12/ch12_94.html

But damn that is absolutely terrifying.

Lightning bolt straight to the chest, that's gotta be uncomfortable even for Duane. Looks like he's losing some limbs and Minnow is gonna save the day.

>Lightning bolt straight to the chest
it's alive, it's alive, it's alive, it's alive, IT'S ALIVE!

Looks like the waterwomen have successfully disarmed Duane.

Why is thread dead tonight?

Where does the artist live that she considers this to be a Monday?

Florida

Eastern Standard Time. In Florida. You retard.

I couldn't find the previous update's thread. Even in the archives. Did someone name it something not Unsounded?

How are these displayed in the printed volumes?

So are they attacking because of their love of corpse from this they are either angry Duane took their corpses or want his corpse dick.

Yeah. Also this board is fast enough that the archive doesn't last that long.

Quigley seems to be swimming up, is he gonna finally show off some of the plat weather control pymary?

Is this where Minnow joins the party?

yes

They lost Jivi's hat!

Were their plenty of tentacle jokes in the last thread?

Let's all take a minute to remember the time Quigley got fucking owned.

Let's all take a minute to remember the time Anadyne got fucking owned.

ass
titties
ass and titties
ass ass titties titties
ass and titties

I still love that not!Delicieu lizard for the "My experiment is field testing better than Anadyne's sanity" line.

Considering the chapter is ending somewhat soon, I'm not seeing a happy ending to this scene. Expecting blue balling cliffhanger time for a few months.

It's interesting how important the human form is to pymary. Duane can't have much of his original body left, yet everything khert-wise still works like it should. He can even highlight the ports on his back, and him casting conjures up the spectral image of hand that you physically use to grasp khertlines to cast.

That said, Delicieu can cast in a lizard body, though perhaps the same rules apply there. The specter of a human interface exists, even as the physical form is lost.

Look at that fuckin bush on her. Goddamn

>Quigley swimming
Why the fuck doe she look so much like Superman.

Has Duance corrupted out poor bitter arsehole.

Worth noting that she confirmed lightning is one of the few things that can put some major hurt on Duane. He gets hurt by heat and by stuff that messes with his bones.

fookin REKT