Oregon thread

How do we make this fucking place go red?

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/breaking-bombshell-nypd-blows-whistle-on-new-hillary-emails-money-laundering-sex-crimes-with-children-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fire bomb Portland

let them know of her crimes

Institute an immediate deportation order for all Californians.

let Washington state annex the county Portland is in. then Oregon becomes Idaho 2: Coast mode

Hipsters want to be edgy and "different", so why would they vote for Hillary? Probably a lot of Johnson and Stein voters.

We all want this.

As an Idahoan I support this

Portland reporting in

Voted trump a week ago

Same, actually. Do you think even Portland is safe in the event of a nuclear happening, user?

Don't you have legal weed?
Get a pot shop to do raffles.
Give away free weed every 10 minutes.
Must be present to win.
Do it during polling hours.

We don't do vote booths, we vote by mail.

Salem reporting in
Marion and Polk are definitely red.

its the safest

Unfortunately Oregon is a lost cause. The two biggest population centers are hives of hipster, libtard fuckwits that would vote for Satan if he was running as a democrat.

Spread this around Portland.

Gotcha here f a m

Would buy you a beer

Give them just enough niggers to make them hate liberalism, but not enough to change the demographics too much

you should have seen my union shop stewards face when all the people 18 to 24 told him they are voting trump

fire bomb portland.

Take out the I-5 bridge

Bill Clinton style with a 3rd party spoiler. In this case, get Portlanders and Eugeners to vote against TPP and cast a vote for Jill Stein. Then say there are enough 'other' people voting for Hillary and it's safely locked blue in Oregon so you can make a green party statement if Jill gets 5% vote blah balha bvl

then Trump squeaks by after jill steals votes from the devil

But I like the food at Le Pigeon so much. :/

Pretty smart psi-op campaign desu, but I'm not sure if it could happen

Lol'd
That might actually work

>telling anyone around here that you're voting trump

maybe i'm just a pussy but I do work at a college

Yeah, you're safer not saying anything.

PSU?

it seems like every blue state is blue just because of one city

ive been doing it for like 4 months now

convinced alot of people at PSU to vote Green by telling them everyone else is voting Hillary so that would just be too mainstream. they should make a statement by voting green.

worked like 80% of the time

Its a legit tweet BTW.
If unreleased nirvana doesn't get Portland to vote trump, nothing will.

That's because urban living makes you dependent on others, whereas country life requires you to be self-reliant.

Yep.
I did go to that second Trump group "meeting" though, where the infowars guys basically led a parade down Broadway and had Alex Jones call us, but I kept my distance and didn't talk to anyone.

Tillamook here Voted Trump

well i have a CHL so im not worried

Ha

I am from Eugene, and holy shit. People are so hateful towards anyone conservative/GOP. My little brother gets bullied at school for wearing a MAGA hat. Its bad.

lol those blue areas are the only non-shitlibs?

I thought it was the other way around.

I mean, do whatever works for us dude, I don't have any hipster friends, we all hate Californians, but they share one thing in common with the fags in Fagland, they all love Bernie.
It was my Birthday when Sanders bowed down to the machine and I couldn't stop LMAOing at my buddies. Too bad, they're not voting.
Good on you, bro.

It is, you dummy

Blue = lib.

Thats how Connecticut is too. Three cities fuck it up for the rest of the state.

Summoning Volo, where you at, brah

I work for the city. Downtown is a cesspool. But ive been getting a lot of HillShills to vote Jill

This.

It's too late for a wall bewteen US/MEX, california is a gangrene limb that needs to severed and walled off from this nation.

Brown or white, it doesn't matter what crawls out of california..... I've never met anyone from there that wasn't total human garbage.

Holy fuck is that poster real? It's almost like a call to arms against those poor guys.

>almost

The PSUSU commies are fucking ruthless, man. I can only imagine the demonstrations next week and beyond if Trump wins.

>tfw when from California

M--me t-t-too guys

Tualatin here, did my part.

I talked to an Oregon man at the RNC convention who is very high up in the national party. He seemed pretty convinced Oregon was going to go red this election. I'm not really sure why.

Isn't what they're doing exactly why they hate facists?

fpbp

State party reps are usually biased towards seeing things the way they want to (read: delusional). I've heard similar things from party reps in California, and that's just crazy talk.

Even I'm not that optimistic. Even for every Trump sticker I've seen (Six or something,) I'm not optimistic. I've two Hillary house signs and that was demoralizing to me.

Saw a Hillary bumper sticker the other day next to a "NO MORE WAR" sticker, kek

They hate "fascists" because we're white, dude.

Ground game in portland

1,000-300,000 people live in those red parts

Millions live in the blue parts.

lmao

You guys would get fucking pepper sprayed.

Stop selling your houses and land so cheap to Californians then bitching you cannot afford to buy a house when they all become 500k.

Walden probably

Downtown eugene? I saw the same thing yesterday

Remember bush jr barely lost here.

Doing God's work.

Downtown in Eugene is as bad as my current town. Santa Cruz, CA is bad too
Similar cities, Eugene and SC.

Both prominently liberal (although SC has proven to be more tolerant) and both have shitty homeless/drug problems.

Sorry to say Oregon and Cali are lost causes.

I wish they weren't.

Eugene checking in. Voted for Trump, like it matters. I see some Trump signs but a lot of Hillary.

>Millions
Maybe 1.5M
600k in Portland
260k in Lane

Build a wall and kick out the Mexicans califags etc.

Signed,

>Fargo seems safe
Nice, I'll still be able to shop at the states.

New haven hartford and nig port /:

Well hello there Leaf, what brings you to our fine thread

:(

Things have changed a lot in 16 years.

It's not even that. There's pretty much 0 nigger population in Oregon, cause we didn't let them in for the longest time. We're just cucked to the extreme

Just did a trip from Bend to Portland. Saw nothing but Trump signs and bumper stickers all the way up until I hit Sandy and saw one Hillary sign there. Trump is getting huge support in central oregon and all the purple haired berniefags at the local colleges refuse to change their minds. Its lookin' up.

Just generously curious if Portland is really as bad as Portlandia portrays it.

Even my liberal friend here swears that it's almost identical

Meme magic of course

There's a few red counties, some of us are good people. But I'll admit it feels like a losing battle

Hey, I saw one of the two Hillary signs in Sandy too. Just the way up to Mt. Hood Village, right?

Trick Washington into buying Portland.

Yep. It's probably worse than you think.

Pretty awful, but the difference is there aren't nearly as many bums and winos on the show as there are IRL.

Washington here, you fucks better not blow this. Considering the population outside of cities in both of our states, it's entirely possible either could flip.

Give Idaho eastern washington too. We want out.

Seattle and Portland can die on their own time.

yup. I think it was just those until we hit downtown Portland. Also saw some "fuck trump" graffiti on an electrical box, but not nearly as many Hillary signs as I thought I would see.

Seige Portland. Force the faggots to cannibalize each other and let the spread of hepatitis and HIV do the rest.

wew lad we're almost neighbors.
Trump from the whole family

I also voted Trump, and fuck 97.

Someone should put up those German anti-Jew posters up next to these ones lol

You were supposed to use black not blue ink!! Damn it. You had ONE job!

This is how:

truepundit.com/breaking-bombshell-nypd-blows-whistle-on-new-hillary-emails-money-laundering-sex-crimes-with-children-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/

Every single one of my numale/tranny friends pulled so hard for Berne. When he fell there was no anger, no nothing. All sudden the most progressive declares Hillary to be saving grace while the rest slowly fall in to join xir.

Portland makes Oregon unbearable i want move far away from this city.

Fellow Eugenefag here. I don't know if you noticed but everyone here is very hostile to anyone supporting Trump. I got in a fight at a bar a few weeks ago for wearing my MAGA hat.

Too bad, Portland is a pretty city with pretty horrible denizens. If and when the day of the rope comes, a lot of people here are gonna die.

Is this image real? If so Art Bell is a legend. I remember being a big fan and tuning into his july (june?) 20 premeire MITD episode where he talked positivly about Trump. God i love Art.

Wow you sure are an edgy faggot aren't you.

You fags think we'll be able to break the Democrat strangle hold on Salem?

Medford?

How is living in Bend? I'm thinking of moving from this disgusting college town, and I heard it was really pretty.

Pepper spray won't do much against right wing death squads.
Portland/Gresham

He's right though despite all the homeless and hipsters the city is really quite beautiful.

Drop out of high school

That wasn't even an edgy comment newfag