I JUST TOOK OVER THE FA

>I JUST TOOK OVER THE FA.....

And they got Panda Express instead of McNuggets with schezwan sauce..

This truly is Rick's lowest point.

What would you do to Beth's sugar chicken?

... the FUCK is "sugar chicken"?

Glaze it

I think it was supposed to be orange chicken. Because, y'know, their orange chicken has a lot of sugar in it.

thats a good question, i know about orange and pineapple chicken but sugar chiken sounds weird.

>"Nothing matters, even this family, oh whoops I guess it did matter to me oh but wait nothing matters I'm too smart for this, THIS ONE PARTICULAR VERSION of my family of the infinite others is somehow more important to me, but again I must STRESS that I DO NOT give a fuck because nothing in the universe matters"
I'm glad Rick's middle school Nihilism got put in the fucking corner

I've never eaten panda express. What am I missing?

>not realizing this is a huge loss for Jerry because now he's stuck surrounded by sociopaths again

Beth wasn't building horse hoof statues when her and Jerry were together, though. He seems to mellow her and the rest of the family out.

Rick lost to Jerry because Jerry has one thing that Rick doesn’t have; his straightforward stability. Beth freaked out over being a clone because she wasn’t sure if Rick was giving her a straight answer. It’s like Morty said, nobody is sure of anything when it comes to Rick. He’s too chaotic, and living in a constant state of chaotic uncertainty is frightening and exhausting. With Jerry, nobody has that problem. For all of his faults, Jerry is a calm, stable guy, and is typically a straight shooter. Everyone knows where he stands and where they stand in his universe. Stability and happiness trumps intelligence nine times out of ten, and this was Jerry’s game tonight.

I feel like Jerry was pushing it too much there.

Dunno seems like a win for him

>Beth mellowed out now she kind of had to experience Rick's shit firsthand and has straight up run out of excuses regarding his shit
>Fell in love with Jerry again and appears to be siding with him now regardless whether she is the actual Beth or a clone or whatever
>Jerry gets his family back
>Rick pretty much loses as his whole scheme of breaking them up and becoming top dog of the family ended up crashing and burning in the end

Haven't seen the episode yet, but did they confirm if it was a clone or not? Because if it is a clone all it would take is the real Beth to come back to fuck up everything for Jerry again.

But I could also see where Rick would be an asshole and try to confuse not clone Beth over whether or not she's a clone or not in a manipulative attempt to keep her under his thumb. If that's the case, the idea of it backfiring so badly and resulting in Beth and Jerry reconciling would be pretty great.

wtf I love Rick and Morty now

Not exactly no

Rick says she's his daughter but it isn't clear if he is lying which Beth jokes about with Summer at the end

"As if he would actually tell us right?"

Doesn't matter.
Probably a clone because they literally said the clone would love her family and act motherly and whatnot.

But again, doesn't matter, it's not like she's really Rick's daughter or Morty's father (they're from another universe). Rick just didn't want to go through the hassle of finding another Earth that's similar to the current one.

Made even worse if the Beth was a clone. She went Blade Runner on him just like his other creations.

And the funny thing is, it's exactly this kind of shit which made his family hate him. Just like Beth's being unable to get a meaningful answer about the clone, you can't count on Rick to reliably do anything. Living with him is a constant battle of uncertainty and danger over which you have little control. It would completely exhausting after a while, which is exactly what Morty and Beth realized.

Mediocre Chinese I guess

It’s “fast food Chinese”, not exactly the height of culinary arts

Ironically just as he said would be impossible

it's a reference to how overly sweet their orange chicken is you dingdong

High fructose corn syrup

I liked summer county girl farmer outfit

I like how after two seasons of RAD MEME GRANDPA IS this one has been about laying out just how much of a shitty person Rick is and shitty actions have shitty consequences

chinese food at american places like PF Chang and Panda Express are basically just sugar

I have high hopes to season 4 if they're saying it'll be more like season 1. I hope s2 and 3 are just rough patches.

If she is a clone well she's better than regular Beth already.

But the problem will be if the old Beth decides to return and then finds out that her family likes Clone Beth better, it would cause a problem and I see Rick siding with the Beth that gives him the reason or doesn't want to go back with Jerry.