Nate "Just fuck my shit up" Silver has just turned Nevada from Clinton to the DON

Nate "Just fuck my shit up" Silver has just turned Nevada from Clinton to the DON.

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtMm0swu5i8
realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/08/13/Truth-Polling-Site-Destroyed-By-Correct-The-Record-Owners-MISSING
youtube.com/watch?v=dBr5cB7p6jI
youtube.com/watch?v=PWIQhDbs1g8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Colorado will fall next. Screencap this.

>tfw slow and steady IS winning the race

>tfw Jeb is real life sadfrog.jpg
>tfw he was the silent prophet of Kek all along

not showing here

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

go to now cast.

If he flips any of the light blue, he wins.

he's going to take PA and IL
transit strike in philly and chicago is going to have thunder storms all day on election day

boons aren't making it to the booth

pls let it happen

lol!

How long till Vermont and NY are Red States this election?

Colorado is obviously red. Dunno how people aren't seeing that.

Too late. NH and Virginia already have.

Trump +1 in PA today, too.

>910x752
He's effectively tied in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and New Hampshire. Colorado might flip too.

now way on IL dude

CO, VA, PA, and NH are all on the table. possibly WI though they seemed really cucked

Why the fuck does California even exist? Even with the entire USA painted red, it's an even match.

>Hurr the population
Yeah, and it's winner-take-all, which is stupid as fuck. So all the republicans in california are voting for Hillary, whether they like it or not.

Always darkest before the Don

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtMm0swu5i8

48 out of 50 states are winner-take-all. California isn't unique in that regard. If they want to change that, they can. Oh, wait. It's a shitty, kiked out, 39% White dumpster fire because nobody started shooting back when Pete Wilson was governor and the courts overruled them in getting the fucking spics out.

current WI polling is not good, too far gone at this point

>Virginia is still Clinton's

New poll came out today that has Trump up by 4 in VA. It'll be a toss up soon. Someone put Nate on suicide watch.

He's going to win New York

Nate Silver, who contacted Correct the Record (illegal coordinating PAC in wikileak dump today) and had longroom.com DDOS'd into oblivion - with a now bleached story where they describe the website owners as "missing." You can Internet Wayback Machine the story possibly. Ole' Greasy, Nate keeps covering his bases.

No, he won't.

realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/08/13/Truth-Polling-Site-Destroyed-By-Correct-The-Record-Owners-MISSING

>UT is not full red
Wtf? Mormons are stupid?

What the fuck's it gonna take for the goddamn stoners in CO to flip?

Hillary campaign's total collapse inbound.

remind them that this man would have legalized pot.

Yes he will

Guys should I drop a bet on Trump?

They probably don't realize that Trump isn't going to take away their weed

Utah is:
32% Trump, 30% McMullin, 7% Clinton

bet on it like Brexit you fool!

By this time next week, President-Elect Trump will be the talk of the nation!

Proof?

If he had a shot at New York, he would spend time holding more rallies there. When is the last time he was even in New York for a rally? New York City is what decides the election in NY. Out of the ~20 million people that live in NY, something like 8-9 million of them live in NYC. It's the most jewish city in America and pretty much the world outside of Israel. It's full of niggers and spics and chinks and gooks.

He's not winning New York.

CO is going to flip. The demographic most prone to flip to Trump after the news of the Clinton FBI investigation is college educated whites and CO is packed full of them.

DON'T LET YOU DREAMS BE DREAMS
DOOOOOO ITTTTTT

I not know about McMullin, sorry. Then all good.

Chicago will find a way to cheat it despite the rest of the state going red, ((they)) always find a way

The problem with california is that illegals are counting in census, even if they can't vote they guarantee 5 electoral votes to democrats.

>counting in census
Counted in the census, sorry.

Also Pennsylvania and Virginia now swing states on RCP

It was going red just based on them being antiestablishment pot heads and wanting to watch the system crash and burn.

Self-proclaimed former CIA plant running on the Romney+Jeb ticket.

Anyone still supporting Hillary who still pretends to have any moral compass at all is fuckin full of shit.

If trump does everything right in the next few days this is as far as he will get
Hillary's already buying celebration supplies
Screencap this
This is the moment you lost all hope

yes he will

I work with the Va Republican Party as an intern.
We got a new email today from the head telling us that now VA is in play, 3 weeks ago we were down 12 points and now we're within 5 points of Clinton

Blame First-Past-the-Post, it's irredeemably retarded and fucks up UK elections as well.

has he campaigned in IL at all? Don't think he's trying to take it

Colorado will go red

Trump will win NY. It will happen.
He has a shot at CA, too.

Coming from the kiddie rapist donald thats rich

>Hillary's already buying celebration supplies

So was Romney back in late October '12. :^)

when does Nate turn from shill to completely accurate 100% pollster?

>Colorado
>blue
>antiestablishment stoners
>voting Hillary
kek

>CO blue
love this meme

>still only 32% of the way there

Keep dreaming

>he finally flipped North Carolina

Romney wasnt ahead in the polls everyday for 5 months

Nate is irrelevant. He said Trump wouldn't win the nom at the time when was already the front runnet. Nate sucks.

>Stoners voting for a kiddie raper
kek
CO has a surge of youth voters, trump cant win

Already put on £500 at 3/1. Made a huge mistake not putting on the same for brexit.

CA here. If my state can't be saved than my neighbor better fix its shit.

> CTR already running with the kid rape meme that's so BS the media won't even touch it
> poll flogging

You're losing your touch.

I put EUR 50 at 3.5

He was, actually, up until the last month or so.

when he shows trump improving duh, keep up ctr

Nice meme
She's only 22 points ahead in CA and 24 points ahead in New York

?

Im confused
If the media is against trump why isnt it on there
Because its TRUE!
Trump has bought the media, and like melania being a dirty illegal he's covering it up by doing more stupid shit

Youre retarded

Trump saying that weed should be federally decriminalized and handled on a state by state basis

Which he absolutely should say, but probably won't.

youtube.com/watch?v=dBr5cB7p6jI

it's CLOSE to something he'd say though, but he's too afraid of alienating more of the GOP vote.

>If the media is against trump why isnt it on there

Because publishing that a billionaire is a pedophile when we actually know it's complete bullshit is a great way to get sued for a lot of damn money. Kikes stand with kikes before others, but their own bottom line is their true master.

>30%
>32%
>36%
>42%
>46%
>48%
>52%

>Trump win

REEEEEEEEE I AM THE KING OF STATISTICS

youtube.com/watch?v=PWIQhDbs1g8

Upstatefag here. NY will never be red, unfortunately. My vote never counts.

Huh

Well he needs to put it on twitter. Stoners love twitter.

Trump is known for bullshit lawsuits, what are you on about
Who hasnt that orange whiner sued?
He was brought up rich, wasnt allowed to fail by his father, and when he loses an emmy or the election in a week he'll continue to cry its rigged
Your spoiled brat is a rapist, groper and weak
Enjoy your Putin cuck's vodka while you get reminded of Madam President on fox news for 4 years
kekekekek

Yeah, if everything south of Westchester county suddenly sinks into the ocean.

You never know, maybe he'll recover from a 24 point deficit in a week based off of emails that have been a thing for 6 months

see this case was already dismissed in pretrial hearings twice, and it will be again. Running with this case will get a major network sued, and as Gawker learned (((journalists))) aren't nearly as untouchable as they think they are.

You are weak, your memes are weak, and you will not survive the coming years, if not by the day of the rope, then your own masters, to whom you will be nothing but a liability on November 9th. And they have killed greater men then you.

I enjoyed this post

>MFW New Mexico flips

Fake and gay.

I'm so sad that we didn't get to vote to split this shitty state, that would've solved the problem, it was supposed to be on the ballot this year but they didn't do it for some reason. Maybe next year.

>it was supposed to be on the ballot this year but they didn't do it for some reason

Oh yes, how mysterious, I wonder what the (((reason))) could possibly be

You're grammar is weak, never start a sentence with "And"
Could you be any more of an obvious russian troll

It's true, very sad.

I'm in California, I'm voting for Donald nut it doesn't make a lick of difference, the left coast will vote Hillary if she ate babies alive on live television.

IL is a lost cause and he knows this. Chicago fucktards ruined this state for us.

>NY
>red

Wishful thinking. Too much vibrancy here senpai

When Trump loses, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.

I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million Sup Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously.

They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election. They'll try to convince themselves that the Jews had pulled a fast one on them.

"We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry.

Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything

But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the loud obnoxious asshole who lost to the first WOMAN president. The entire nation KNOWS that Hillary is a literal criminal, that she's practically bathed in the blood of 4 dead Americans, intimidated Bill's rape victims into silence, and her administration will surely be mired in constant scandals and ethical breaches. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Trump. After all her bullshit, her crimes, her lies, they STILL see Hillary as being superior to Trump. When the denizens of Sup Forums come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.

I'm not writing a thesis you fucking cuck. It sounded better that way. Also,

>You're grammar is weak, never start a sentence with "And"

Is a comma splice, so you know, glass houses and all that. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume the "you're" was intentional.

The new Pennsylvania Monmouth Poll which has Clinton 4 points ahead is weighted 31% Republican to 42% Democrat.

I didn't think you could divide a state? NY has tried a couple times(i believe) and both times it got shot down in court.

Saved.