Over

Drumpftards.

twitter.com/LisaBloom/status/793880513018785792

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
archive.is/4m9YD
mobile.twitter.com/LisaBloom/status/792783410578149376
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The words of some crazy chick. That sure is reliable! Who'd even believe that....oooh.

Six days before the election? K.

Fuck.

I'm sure if it even had 1/100th of credibility the mainstream media would have exploded that story by now.

The don doesnt even smoke or drink, it's going to take a damn good story to make me believe he RAPED A FUCKING CHILD.

Nobody believes this shit

Why was she at an nyc party in 1994 at the age of 13?

>alleges rape
>Trump responds
>Denies allegations and blows the lid off the lolita express

This isn't very smart

>Thrown out of several courts
>Civil case, not criminal
>Comes forward over 30 years later
>13 year old at a NYC sex orgy
>Go to a sex party and get "raped"

I absolutely believe this happened in every way.

It's a hoax unless they provide proof.

This is intended to make it easier for Clinton voters to overlook her crimes.

>lisa (((bloom))) tweets
>about lisa (((bloom))) rape story
>presented by (((bloom)))firm attorneys

Hillary gave her some cash from her war chest to take some of this heat off her. Every time dirt on Hillary comes out, some broad accuses Trump of something.

>breaks silence a week from election day.

How convenient.

Libtard in full panic mode.

rekt

Goddammit will these retards ever learn? You can only beat a dead horse so many times

wow.

It's fucking nothing.

likely paid a million for an interview, they're pulling out all the tricks. I hope trump sues this bitch when he's president.

>Incident happens almost 30 years ago
>So traumatizing
>Comes out today...within week of election
>Yeah, OK

Obvious distraction is obvious

>Someobody who was conveniently didn't come forward for 22 years and didn't get any attention for it five months ago tries again in the week before the elcton at some other nobody's law firm office
Ooh, I'm literally shaking.

OY VEY ! WE HAVE ONE THAT CAN SEE! W-WAIT A S-SECOND...THEY CAN ALL SEE.

SHUT THEM DOWN!!!!!

>more retweets than likes

Kek, even the average person can smell the bull.

wait was this the supposed NUKE everyone was talking about?
toppest of fucking keks

>no proof
>one week before Election Day

Wew.

so she waits 22 years to try and get some...........'justice' or 'money'

sounds legit

>pacific time

opinion discarded

obviously a hollywood shill

Michael Jackson was innocent.

This, it's been thrown out of court a dozen times and the previous attorneys were told they'd be disbarred if they kept filing it. Bloom is throwing away her career for social media brownie points.

There's only one Pedo in this race

well, two can play at this game CTR
"wow, it's fucking nothing!"

This.

>suing someone 22 years after the fact

seems legit

It's going to really suck to be this woman after her phalanx of increasingly nervous liberals vanishes post-election and all that's left is the looming shadow of Trump's inevitable legal response.

WTF THIS WAS THE DNC'S FINAL WEEK "BOMBSHELL"?

>1994

Also, why is she using a pseudonym? She must be really afraid of Democrats calling her a lying whore like they did with Bill's accusers.

This place is a block away from me, what should I do?

Oh my god another """"RAPE"""" case, except this time by a girl who has filed like 4 civil suits against Donald and lost all of them so far

Jail for false accusers. OP is a lie spreading bastard.

just like wikileaks and Bill rape and emails right?

Isn't this the case that the judge told the previous attorneys they'd be referred to the Bar for refiling one more time?

(((bloomfirm)))

>Case thrown out of courts 2-3 times so far
>Another "rape" case after Trump got basically inoculated to this shit with previous allegations
>FBI investigating Bill's trips on the Lolita Express
ARE DEMOCRATS THIS FUCKING STUPID?
REALLY?

>all those CTR shills calling this obvious fraud 'brave' and 'courageous' hoping it will stick

Is this what desperation looks like

Can you imagine Bill right now?

>hey hun we're going to expose Trump as a misogynist by releasing a vid 10 years ago
>"i don't think this is a smart id-"
>SHUT THE FUCK UP BILL

>okay fuck that didn't work out too well, let's label him as a racist
>"are you sure you want to d-"
>JESUS CHRIST BILL DID I ASK FOR YOUR OPINION

>WHY DOESN'T IT WORK
>maybe framing him as a pedophile can do the job.. this has to be it..
>"hill plea-"
>WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM

Once again it's fucking nothing

stream?

I think it's a great idea for Sup Forums to post all over twitter about how this is fake and she probably loved all the sex and also talk about how Sandy Hook was staged while you're at it.

>likes being used to show how important this pile of shit is

They really were banking everything on "muh pussy", weren't they?

And now there's one more week, Hillary at her worst spot in the campaign and without any more ammo.

What is the statute of limitations on this bullshit? Obviously fake and it has been thrown out multiple times.

lol yup

the FBI, or NYC PD, have already passed

tells you this is their DEATHRATTLE

The smell of fear.

They're done and they know it.

>Why a joke lawsuit should not be ignored

>Until after November 8th

K keep my posted

You seem to be confused about who has the mainstream media on a leash.

why would you sue someone for child rape??? if it actually happened wouldnt it warrant a bit more than just suing?

Buy a frog suit and yell pepe at random people, that will show em

>wikileaks
>emails

They're still going buddy, large and in charge. FBI on the case.

>Bill

That's as much bullshit as the Trump ones - But that's why it's so much fun.

Nothing, stooping to their level helps nothing. Let them keep burning cities to the ground while we remain rational, and if Trump loses THEN we can unleash the fury that is boiling inside of us when the revolution begins. Stay strong, the endtimes are approaching.

must be easy being a Trump supporter. anyone who doesn't support Trump is a cuck liar!

>less than a week before election
>something that happened 23 years ago

PURELY CONISIDENCE

INB4 it's Ivanka

100% false and attention seeking.

desperation

So is this the forty year old crackwhore with a history of frivolous lawsuits?

>this low quality bait trying to goad Trump to respond because he's been on message so well

Doesn't even deserve an image tbqh.

so gross. if you are going to post a disgusting roastie spoiler it

>Jane Doe
>is willing to fling severe accusations at someone, but isn't even willing to actually stand by their accusations

guess it's only fine if bill does it

there's nothing wrong with Hope Solo.

Nah Bill is pretty obviously a rapist

This is it lads.

This is all they have left.

The final battle. The final hurdle. He is being accused of the lowest, worst possible thing anyone could be accused of being. Once this has passed, they have nothing left.

Then we perform the killing blow.

jeez, what do they want me to believe here?
That Trump raped a child and we only hear about it 30 years later?

come on MSM, if this had any credibility then we would have heard about it before...

>mfw the past 3-4 times I went to Arbys I got food poisoning and I eventually just stopped going
fitting imagery.

Zero credability. Zero Evidence. 6 days before the most contested election in modern history.

I call Fucking BULLSHIT.

And facts are the KGB of your a Hillary supporter.

You're delusional if you can't see the media bias, leaf.

In today's America, anybody can bring a civil suit against anybody for anything, and provided they file a complaint that is "well pleaded" (i.e., accurately states the law and provides a set of facts that, if true, would demonstrate liability under such law), the case will at least get to a preliminary hearing, no matter if the "facts" are just outrageous lies. There is very little risk to this as few jurisdictions have penalties for spurious claims, and those that do rarely enforce them.

Thus, if I was willing to spend the money on lawyers, I could file an outrageous claim against anyone I wanted, get a court date scheduled, face little chance of retribution, and then publicly (and accurately) proclaim that "[Mr. Doe] faces a court date and a trial for [outrageous civil liability claim]."

Thus, our bankrupt judicial system allows the wealthy to use litigation as a tactic to achieve aims other than the nominal aims of the actual litigation. It's quite disgusting, I see it every day in my practice.

I know you hillfags know anything about that sort of actual legal stuff though, because you don't know much about anything.. so i thought I would help you out.

By the way, did you know that about 99.99% of all trial lawyer presidential political contributions this cycle have gone to The Criminal Hillary?

#draintheswamp

Holy shit. If this is true, the woman's parents should be jailed. Who takes a 13 year old child to wild parties, and then looses her for a few hours?

Mighty convenient that the NYPD is hinting at Clinton doing the dirtiest things, and this just falls out of the sky.

Listen asshole, (((we))) have been correcting this record for months now. Keep your facts to yourself.

im sure a lot of it is the FSB
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

This is to distract from Hillarys FBI case
Ignore this obvious lie folks

@95737820
>when even the sjw Jezebel thinks your story is complete shit
archive.is/4m9YD
Get fucked David, it's over.

plenty of low information voters will eat this up; admittedly theyre not likely to have been undecided

> asking what the statute of limitations is for child rape
> on Sup Forums

That's not sketchy at all

Is this true?

Tbh I'm surprised I haven't seen this one explode. Is this why?

Shilling so hard it's painful to watch.

Oh wow, it's fucking nothing... CTR shills aren't even fun anymore.

DOES THIS MEAN THE PEDO RING / EPSTEIN / "LOLITA EXPRESS" ALLEGATIONS ARE TRUE? AND COMUNG OUT SOON?

I ask because there is no way this would be a move played unless it was to deflect coming allegations or something...
Either way it makes the whole epstein connection fair game now doesnt it???

I need to know for research purposes.

Checked. Probably reality

If I was Bill I'd file for divorce right now.
There can be no bigger nail in the coffin than that.

would slurp/10

Hillary is in father time territory now.

>Jane Doe

Obvious fake name. This is bullshit.

>@
kys

Source would be helpful.

I bet it's to muddy the waters with a fake child rape case before the impending LolitaExpress reveal drops.

This way when it drops, they'll be like "well see, the last one that came out was fake so this one is too. If you think the child rape think is only legitimate because it's Hillary UR SEXIST. 1st WOMAN PREZ HURR HURR"

It's all a big joke goyim, what a funny Halloween costume idea lol XD.

But take my client who I found 4 months ago, offered money and free services too, seriously.

mobile.twitter.com/LisaBloom/status/792783410578149376

Hillary is going to jail.

everyone has got to have a vice

$10 it's Norm Lubow with no woman actually present