Why do you hate Pakis Sup Forums

Leaving religion out of the equation, why do you hate Pakis so much, I don't understand?

I mean we are caucasian too, we are genetically family, closer to you than those gooks and chinks you love so much, and those blacks you hate so much.

I know our cultures diverged a while back but we still retain some goodness in the form of a decent intellect and most of us are not degenerate and believe in a strong family structure and hate drugs and violence.

I know I'll get about 400 pooinloo posts but I'm genuinely just trying to understand rationally what makes you hate a race of people who are so genetically similar to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PlBQFifk-5s
youtube.com/watch?v=jRbgSxT3Dsk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Leaving religion out of the equation

Leaving being a highly contagious disease out of the equation, why do people hate ebola?

Not even logical, unless you're saying religion is all there is about people.

Fpbp

Islam is the root of your problems Omar. If Pakis let go their islam bs, they could be bro tier like the sikh but you keep fucking your own shit up and nobody wants to go near you.

I'm saying that you can't just arbitrarily say "leave this reason out" when it is the main reason.

While I'm sure many of the fine upstanding racists of pol would disagree, I'd be fine with people of Pakistani heritage if they abandoned Islam and all the cultural bollocks that goes with it.

No. Going by the context, he's basically saying people = religion, which is bs.

>Paki
>that flag

hahahahhaha. But, it's really a mixture of you guys being non-white and being a fucking Muslim country. Some of you are tolerable. Get rid of Islam and we won't hate you, as much

I don't, please keep living, good genes and good religion

Can't you think hypothetically just this once and answer the question without making everything about religion?

I've only ever met one Paki, and he was a total bro. I have absolutely nothing against you guys.

Ok, in answer to your question, ignoring religion and culture that is informed by that religion, Pakistanis are fine.

"I will strike terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve"

Get ready to die

>Leaving religion out of the equation
So, overlooking the gang rape of children and women on a scale unprecedented in British history, almost 30,000 individual victims in 14 years, and also the acts of terrorsim and general antisocial behaviour associated with muslim ghettos, not to mention the collaboration of the establishment in protecting the muslim criminals at every term... why do you hate them Sup Forums?

Well, shit, I guess I'm just islamophobic I guess? Damn, I hope it's not too late to unvote for brexit now.

pakis are funny people no offence, i watched that documentary about kashmir and even those people trapped in a serious conflict, are funny as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=PlBQFifk-5s
i hate islam but i dont hate any non-balkan groups of people, idk how u can hate some one you have no interaction with

You all stink. I can smell you from hundreds of feet away as I traverse the halls. You have an annoying sounding language and talk loudly and long on your phones. You are also not pleasant to look at.

I'm waiting.

Because Pakistan is such a useless country.

A Muslim will fuck your woman and leave you crucified, peace and love, submit now before it's too late, pussy boy

>pussy boy
We all know how you like to use boys

Have you ever been to pakistan? Or any islamic country for that mattet? People's lives revolve around islam, from their daily prayer routines to their cultural values. People in islamic countries are not JUST their religion but they can be mostly summed up by it.

Completely agree, except for Islamabad and Karachi. The people of Karachi are some of the humblest, warm-hearted, decent, hospitable people on the planet. Islamabad has some beautiful scenery and hill-top restaurants.

>pussy boy
Listen Ahmed, I know you like banging little boys, but that's not gonna fly here

They make socks.

My girlfriend is a Christian paki. Have nothing against pakis.

They love rat cock

Pics. That dont even make sense

Yes, a few times. I used to think that way, but people just tend to get on with life and religion acts as a very trivial uniting ideology for the majority, just something that they can find some common ground on, most don't give a shit about putting it into practice.
literally keked

>mud eyes
>mud skin
>mud hair
>mud breath
>mud religion
>mud hut
>mud IQ

So leave the most pertinent part of the cultural identity of these people and tell me why you dislike them.

Well I can't you fuck I'm not true balls to the wall racist I can't hate them for being a shade darker then me you idiot.

No one here hates pakis or nigs because of their colour, it's about the trends of their culture and their effect on our beautiful western world.

I can only speak from experience
>Smell of cumin
>Talking on their phones really loudly in their nonsense gobildigook language
>Backwards as fuck. I visited a primary school in Coventry that was like 80℅ paki. Every summer teachers told me that they could expect a large number of young girls (under 12) to just disappear to Pakistan and not come back because they've been married off to a cousin. As a teacher that's just one example of the problems pakis cause in schools.

Because you're violent backwards savages that like to invade first world countries and rape children.

Also, being in the same general genetic group doesn't mean I have to like you.
Europeans are more closely related to Somalians than Japanese but the Japanese are a FAR superior people.

Too much of this

youtube.com/watch?v=jRbgSxT3Dsk

some american friend whose in US military told me that pakistan is what happens when you give some tribal ass people cellphones and internet access, its fucking hilarious, shit like mudasir and asif ensues

Because 75% of them are 1st-cousin inbred. Combined with following the most violent religion on this planet.

I don´t hate you for being from Pakistan or Syria or Eritrea. I just don´t want to live in a fucking multicultural society. That´s all.

I love you my Caucasian brothers with a tan

It's because our cultures diverged so much. It makes living together a series of compromises that leaves both of us uncomfortable and angry. If you stayed in your homeland and kept your culture there I would willingly trade with you and work together, but instead you must impose yourself on my homeland. Can you see how this might foster dislike?

>why do you hate Pakis so much, I don't understand?

Your country has harbored and trained terrorists like osama bin laden. Every islamist in the UK is from pakistan. That cunt anjem chaudry was a pakistani. Everyone pushing for shariah law is a fucking pakistani.

Walking down the street, people look at pic related and they wonder what happened to their country. And then they have to put up with the fact that your kind are such sick inbred pedophiles and nobody can say anything if they don't want to be called racists.

Face it, your religion, culture and people are shit people and nobody wants to be around you.

Don't worry Muslims we know the jew was lying all along, we are going to liberate the ME and oust Israt.

>I just don´t want to live in a fucking multicultural society. That´s all.
I don't fault you on that at all though.
:3

Pakis belong in Pakistan

Its literally that simple.

>Can you see how this might foster dislike?
Obviously. Like I said here I don't like the multicult more than any of you and never have. I am actually looking forward to Trump winning, I actually came back to Sup Forums after a while to post this thread because keks were being had at Clinton suddenly getting a beatdown because of the emails. I had lost hope until a few days ago.

I'd vote for Deng Yan San

Because you are shitskins. Not only that but you are also islamic shitskins, which is 10 times worse

Bro tier potential but....muslims.

But don't worry! If you help the White Alliance route out and destroy the Muslims, we can be buds.

You are on a bulletin board that is loaded with racists of one sort or another.....and...this is not representative of America as most are not this way. But, yes, the issue is Islam. You have to be able to accept the U.S Constitution and America law above ISLAM and Shariah law. In America, Christians are consistently bashed for their Unconstitutional actions and it is a constant struggle. When Islam comes here are says that Shariah is above the constitution......then form our perspective if you can't love America....then just go home.

>I mean we are caucasian too, we are genetically family
Fuck outta here.

Yeah I mean it's not like they harbored the most wanted terrorist in history for almost ten years or anything.

One of my old flatmates from uni dated a paki for a while.

He really over-compensated for his heritage and tried as hard as possible to be stereotypically "British". Actions include joining the Conservative party, drinking alcohol and becoming a wine connoisseur, and routinely bashing on the French/Napoleon in the middle of conversations.

Anyway, he still wouldn't abandon his heathen ways of following the false prophet, not eating bacon, and being really controlling and needy around women.

Eventually he was dumped, the alcohol took him over and he now lives as a fat drunkard and sends this girl hand written letters with pressed flowers every week.

if we were white, pol would love us.

>this post
>that flag
You have to go back

Operation searchlight 2 when?

>stereotypically "British"
Have come across many of these in my time. I don't really care much for that sycophantic crap. I feel more Viking at heart anyway than British.
Many of us are white (as in colour), just not "white" (as in culturally).

this desu, they are literally inbred low IQ degenerates, like being a muslim already equals handicapped, but they add insult toinjury by fuckin their cousins

It's the smell desu

tbqh I think Paki women are the hottest on Earth. No exaggeration. Some Indian women are second.

Not dealing with the Muslim bullshit though.

>random asspulled statistics
>on Sup Forums
Never thought I'd see that happen. As far back as I know in my family, (which is about 5 generations) no one married a first or even second cousin, except for in my extended family and even then these people were like 2nd cousins.
I mean I know it happens, I just think it has more to do with socioeconomic/literacy factors than anything, and that's hardly ever mentioned.

I mean it's nice if they just act normal, no need to go all "Jolly ho, good sport, what?" on me.

post examples

As a Protestant, it wouldn't be a bad thing if you pakis forced some morality and piety down the throats of those secular atheists before your D.o.t.R. gets here.

PAKI BASTARD

Most of you are Moslems
We hate Islam

I hear you, but as you may have noticed, I have been veering away from bringing religious crap into the mix. Morality and piety have nothing to do with religion imo. People just need to stop being stupid fucks to each other t bh.

Because they're dumb as fuck. Those fuckers don't even look before crossing a road in Pakistan.

Look heres the thing about Islam that will always create a barrier between Islam and the West: insulting Islam will get a person killed and Islam dictates many facets of Muslim life. So if we, two civilized people have a normal conversation and you say "excuse me I must leave soon to pray", I a non-Muslim must take great care to say something like "oh lovely how beautiful see you next time". And I don't genuinely feel that way, I'm kissing your ass and I don't mean it. If I am indifferent and say "yeah sure whatever", it will unlikely be you, but if a Muslim or SJW overhears me, they can get triggered and decide I insulted Islam. And through the telephone effect, people relaying a message 2nd hand, 3rd hand etc and it changing a little bit with each relay, maybe a religious zealot wants to kill me. An unlikely scenario to be sure, far more likely I am a bigot and must undergo a lecture about empathy. But the truth is I'm not sorry and it makes me rather not interact with you people even if you are decent. Those among the West that openly protest or condemn Islam are the dregs with nothing to lose and you will notice they are always in groups or far from home. They seek protection in numbers and are aware that religious zealots want to kill them.

I don't dislike you much more or less than americans and their retarded regressed believers, but they're more insular and less likely to be a problem to me.
Also there's an ocean in between us and as their govvies keep them poor to keep them insular and thus manipulable they can rarely pass it.
So to summarise: you're morr capable of actually coming here and annoying me.

>insulting Islam will get a person killed
Even in Pakistan, insulting Islam will not get you killed unless you are living in Bumfuck Village, Multan or somewhere remote where people are just stupid fucks by default.
I'm not condoning insulting religion or whatever, I don't think that really is what creates the barrier personally, I'm just saying that this isn't the case, even in a mostly conservative Islamic country like Pakistan.
Saudi is probably a lot worse in this regard, but the theocracy there is more to blame than anything. Pakistan for all its faults still has some vestiges of being a democratic "republic", even though the army and intelligence services really run the place.

Poo in loo tbqh

>68 posts in
Better late than never. Must be those snails you eat.

pakis, indians and gyspies are the ugliest and smelliest creatures on earth

If I leave out religion I have nothing against Pakis.

Why don't you poo in loo though ?

i read that indians believe that pooing in the same place where they live (their house) is considered very filthy so ironically they make everything else way more filthy by shitting on the beach or in public bathrooms outside their house anywhere but inside even if its in a bathroom
idk if its the same in pakistan

>islam
>islamic violence
>using dal khor as an insult
>also islam

When I poo, I poo in the loo.

>

Pakis are just shitty people in general. They are shitty to be around, and they make their surroundings shittier. It's nothing personal, just the way she goes.

>implying

>sluggish-snail french coming in with the poo in loo jokes when the thread is halfway down the catalog

WE WUZ CAUCASIANS AND SHIET!!!

frogs>paki bastards who don't belong in britain

Stay mad pajeet

Most pakis are pedophiles and most middle easterns are inbreds . you don't believe me google it . cousin marriage is literally the only kind of marriage they do

You guys act like animals and stink. And no nobody considers you guys white or close to white lol stop deluding yourself

Pakistan is not even a real country.
Renounce Islam.
Poo in loo.
Take a bath once in a while

Go back shitskin.

Most of Sup Forums is racist.

Why does this surprise you?

Also, if you're a paki, but are red pilled and enjoy discussing politics here, then don't care who says what about your race. Ignore that shit, as that really doesn't matter as much as the character of who you are personally.

>nobody considers you guys white or close to white
I didn't say we were white, leaf. Caucasian.
>nobody considers
Yeah nobody except science. But no, I'd rather believe a cuck leaf about who is who in the world.

>Leaving his dick out of the equation would you fuck a man?

DESIGNATED.

As far as femanons go, Pakis are too dark and hairy and strange facial appearance.

Maybe stop raping kids you smelly paki

this desu

> Mud IQ

nop

POO

>Why do you hate Pakis

Muslims, for the most part. Could've been united with India but instead decided to be total pricks.

Also, they're the majority nationality of the Rotterham Rape Gangs.

desu senpai, It's not really "Pakis", it's the dregs / failures of Pakistan that end up mass migrating.

They failed in Pakistan, so they want to come to where ever Europe for gibs and handouts. Basically, Pakistan needs to control it's "underclass" better.

This makes everyone hate "Pakis".

This makes people ignore Paki architects, surgeons, programers, and every other "Good Guy Paki" coming out of Pakistan.

You really can't have as many winners as you have losers, however you should NOT overproduce and then release your losers on other countries. Especially don't act fucking surprised when people start stereotyping you based on your exile exports.

IN

LOO