Peter and MJ married with a family

>Peter and MJ married with a family
>Jean and Logan married with a family
Is this what the good ending looks like? Would you rather things be this way in 616?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/93894474/#93911092
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you think spiderman would be allowed to teach at xaviers weapon far- I mean school even though he's not a mutant?

Yes because Jean being married to Logan saves Scott from having to be with the red hair cancer

Cycucked

He's been universally reviled by NYC enough in his history I think he counts as an honorary mutant.

If they let Shiar teach the school, I don't see why not

I like the "Peter gives MJ cancer with his radioactive semen" ending better.

Is that the Worst Ships Earth?
Are Colossus and Kitty, Gambit and Rogue, WIccan and Hulkling married too?

>Not Scot and Jean

i finished ultimate spider-man until it got blacked, what do I read now?

It is a good ending. The problem is that you cannot end a serial story.
Emma was always better for Scott.

This is bullshit,it should be jean and scott,fuck this shit

*Scott
He still stays in his 101% right mode about mutants since he didn't swallow the Xavier pill in this universe, Jenkins did him justice like no one else recently

Yes. Yes I do.

Wait is that Renew your Vows?

That leaves him for Emma, which is better.

So how far on the SJW scale is this compared to 616?

Too bad Scott doesn't hook up with Emma in RYV

Fuck Jean
Logan is for dark chocolate weather goddess

Whatever happened to them? Last thing I read about them was BP begging Storm not to fuck Logan.

She still fucked him, and then he died.

Why not all three together. For some odd reason I can see Storm being all for it.

>Jean
>with anyone other than the Phoenix
You deserve to be fucking hanged. Then again, you're one of those faggots that wants Spidey with MJ, so it's a given.

Go away Slott

Weren't Logan and Storm casual fuck buddies long before Ororo got panthered?
They were also a thing in DofFP or not.

I like them together more than Jean and Logan or Storm and BP

>wanting Peter to be with Black Cat somehow makes me Slott
Retard

Yup.

And liking her with anyone but BP is natural because that relationship was shoehorned as fuck.

Scott is for Emma.

Storm and BP was pretty awful, they're making a comeback tho.

Oh god no
Storm deserves better than being in a token African relationship
>"they are both black and from Africa so this is perfect"
>"what do you mean Africa is not a country"
>"what do you mean wakanda was mostly isolated"
>"lets make it so that T'challa was outside of Wakanda when he was young and fucked a 13 year old Ororo"
Don't know but this ship feels really racist

It is, they only hooked up cause they were black same with Sam and Misty that never went anywhere and Sam was still with Jane. Also T'challa annulled the marriage so it's pretty fucking strange to fuck with your ex-wife again, Idk the whole relationship shouldn't be re explored.

Yes.

>pretty fucking strange to fuck your ex-wife
27% of divorcees polled have sex after the split so no, I'm going to go with they are the Jay Z and Beyonce of Marvel, T'challa has never deserved Storm similarly

Also, I love Renew Your Vows a LOT.

Marvel wants to be "diverse" and "cultural aproving" and ending up being racist all the way.

Sam and Misty is shit.
Misty needs to be Iron-Fisted (pun intended)
It's strange that it's only diverse if the guy is black and the chick is white.
And at the same time they change some white girls into blacks.
Man I know Marvel is a shitfest but it's really sad nonetheless

>I love Renew Your Vows a LOT
I like it too but it's kinda goes from mediocre to good for me also not looking forward to the whole time skip, also what are the polls of divorcees getting back together? I mean having sex with your ex is kinda common but getting back together is a completely different thing.

I think what made the whole Sam Misty thing worse is that nothing came out of it, just Misty saying "HES THE REAL CAP" (Then Sam relinquishes the mantle)

Does spider kid have robot arms?

Do you think the offspring inherited wolverine's manlet genes?

0.....For now at least. They're changing writers.

Oh boy

No, her outfit is just awful.

Of course, Jean only gets good offsprings when she fucks Scott.

Women are naturally short unless you're a goddess or an alien.

Only one of Magnetos children has the same powerset as mutation.
Wolverines child could also have fur like a lion and could be 7'0 or something like that.

Ororo is 5'11 which is tall for a woman.
But it suits her being this tall maybe even taller.

Do people seriously like Logan/Jean?

The worst part of Claremont's X-Men?

The worst part of Casey's X-Men?

The worst part of Morrison's X-Men?

The worst part of Ultimate X-Men?

The worst part of AoA?

Okay.

Yeah I was referencing her lol.

I'm just making a joke that Scott and Jean's kids are usually Omega level while Logan and Jean's kid is basically like Dazzler or Jubilee lite

Read the comic OP is from, it's pretty decent

>Do people seriously like Logan/Jean?
I don't, the explanation in the issue was that Scott made Jean unhappy, lmao.

I believe that was a retcon to justify their relationship once Marvel decided it was the direction they were going. "Oh, all of fthe signs were there but you just never noticed them because we didn't provide context... or show you these additional scenes we're creating now."

Most of the traction in recent years came from X-Men Evolution, a cartoon in which Wolverine and Storm (and Xavier) were the only adults on the team; since shipping them with any of the other X-Men meant crossing some pointed cultural taboos, shippers reasoned the only safe ship for either of them was each other.

But to be honest it's always bugged me if the children of mutants got always the same powerset like one (or both) of there parents.
It's okay if they have a lot of children and just one of them have the same mutation like that's an almost rare occurrence or something I would be okay.
Like Magnetos children or Sabertooth and Mystiques son who isn't even a mutant and not like Daken or James Jr. OR those strange future-sons of Mystique with Charles and Logan.
It's annoying

Well didn't they retcon that Pietro and Wanda aren't Mag's kids again? Also I'll never forget Marvel wanting to make Mystique into a futa to give birth to Kurt but pussied out.

And Logan makes her happy somehow?

Logan and Ororo were a thing long before X-Men evolution as much as I know.

I guess, I don't know man. Tbh Jean/Logan was is one of my few gripes about RYV that and people crying out "WE DONT NEED TO REDO OMD SINCE WE HAVE RYV"

Marvel is shit
Mutant offsprings shouldn't have the same powers like their parents.

He taught at Logan's school once and it panned out, why not Xavier's?

Eh, it's okay I guess. I do agree some variety would be nice but it's not a big deal breaker for me.

Xavier is a bigot.

>shows happy white families
Why are you even asking that question?

Well I would love to see something like Scotts child is some kind of alpha lizard with energyblast power like a mini godzilla. And Logan have a son with red skin who has pyrokinetic powers or something like that.
This would crack me up if their children wouldn't look human or barely like human and had extreme random powersets.
Im okay if they have more than one children and some have similar powers but it gets kinda boring if its only like that.

What are MJ and Pete even doing there?
Their kid allowed to go to Xavier's school?

Yep.
Though I still find it strange that people will ship her with Thor when the reasons are also forced as shit.

Annie is a mutant by definition since she was born with spider powers

Which universe is that from?

Well if you've been reading the thread it's from Renew your vows, Marvel's answer to why they'll retain OMD forever.

Spiderling may technically be a mutant given she was likely born with her powers.

Sounds retarded

I just want them to be storm making buddies.

Logan had a school?

Premise is some guy is offing metas to gain their powers and Parker is into hiding since most of the heroes are dead and the big bad needs Parkers spidey sense to beat the bigger bad, they beat the big bad as a family and MJ uses the badguys stuff to emulate spider powers. It's not that great but it's not bad.

Storm and Thor: Thunderbuddies
Sounds like a funny miniseries
But NuMarvel would make it into a shitseries

Here, found this a while ago. Apparently he named it after Jean, from what I can gather. Also has Spidey teaching teenage mutant delinquents, so fun times all around.
desuarchive.org/co/thread/93894474/#93911092

No I meant using that as a reason to maintain OMD forever is retarded.
I mean there is no real context to that.
>"We have this one AU run were Spiderman is married so OMD can stay canon"
OMD was a mistake and this ist just stupid.

Spider-Girl is my favorite "ending," minus Slott faggotry.

>Peter goes into a final showdown with the Green Goblin
>GG dies, Peter loses his leg
>Peter retires his mask to focus on his family
>His daughter takes up the mantle to continue the good fight

Well that's more of my opinion on the matter but it sure looks that way, plus a lot of people on Sup Forums are also warming up to the idea that OMD stays since we have "RYV". Shit's not the same tho. Can't believe OMD has been a decade, jesus christ.

Hell, it would have even worked as a way to move Miles into the position of Spiderman as it leaves Peter in a more mentor like position, he would work as a cop given his attitude in general, and it would let other spider characters in more, instead of how they did it.

This shit is so retarded

>the fans really want a Peter X MJ continuity like it should have been

>Great! itll be just like those classic spidey comics we all know and love

>NO NO NO NO. Theres not enough "girl power" in those comics. so guess the fuck what? MJ IS ALSO SPIDER MAN. SO IS THEIR DAUGHTER, EVEN AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE. LOL, YOU FAGGOTS THOUGHT YOU WERE GETTING AWAY FROM LEGACY BULLSHIT? HELL NO, IN THIS UNIVERSE EVERYONE IS SPIDER-MAN TOO. SUCK IT, NERDS.

Fuck I hate this shit. Chip Zdarsky is a litteral reddit manchild chucklefuck and Slott isnt as sublte as he thinks he is in bastardizing Peter with his SJW bullshit. Then we got this shit, which may be written well but it isnt just a story about spidey. MJ and his kid have to be heroes too.

Is Spider-Man/Deadpool any good?

Neat.

I understand the gripe against MJ (because it destroys the dynamic between them) but fucking obviously his daughter is going to inherit abilities, his powers are genetic base. And it's clear you didn't read the story, because then you would have known that Peter /tired/ to keep Annie away from heroing, but she kept rebelling and doing it anyway, so he decided the best course of action would be to train her properly so she'd know what to do.

this, also MilfJane with powers and DAT SUIT is goat

>Would you rather things be this way in 616?
No. Spidey is made to suffer for the enjoyment of us, the audience. A happy ending misses the point. This comic is written by somebody who doesn't get Spider-Man at all. It is a shit comic. If Peter ever marries MJ again she needs to die soon after so that the suffering can continue. That is Spider-Man as it should be.

That Pete's kid would have his powers should have been obvious since Mayday.

Go to bed, Quesadilla.

tell that to stan lee quesada, spider man shorts ended with him married, with kids and happy with mj, also he retired from super hero activities and passed the mantle to someone else

>The worst part of Claremont's X-Men?
As a Claremont fan let me remind you he fucking killed her off and kept it that way

And after she returned he wrote, what, 5 scenes of Logan and Jean making out behind Scott's back.

He also retconned himself writing how Jean always felt attracted towards Logan since the first time she saw him.

I never said that its unreasonable for peters kin to have powers, just that sharing the focus on them being heroes too is annoying.

of course I didnt read the story, why would I buy or waste my time reading something with such a retarded premise.

How different is this AU? I assumed it was just a world where OMD didn't happen but Jean and Logan together? And ali ve?

I feel like, Scott should be with Emma, but that still doesn't excuse Logan getting with Jean. Anyone agree?

Nah, Venom Jane is where it's at.

I get what you mean.

>I didn't read the book because this thing in it that I don't like.
>Actually, that thing in it that you don't like is addressed and explained in a way that makes sense.
>I still wont read it, because I'm too far up my own ass.
Are you D&C?

This is a world where Logan stole Jean from Scott and he didn't get together with Emma.

She should have kept the symbiote.

I could see Peter being a Barbara-sequel figure from Batman Beyond.

This from RYV? or venomverse shit?

At least he'll die with a raging boner.

Renew Your Vows. But an alternate version of Venom Jane is in Venomverse where Peter died.

>That lip bite.

I see, how'd she get the suit also really sad how shit Venomverse was.