Over the Garden Wall

>Looks out for his pals on a notoriously dangerous night when he has an injured foot
Why was Jimmy so based? How could Wirt measure up to this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

collider.com/guillermo-del-toro-pinocchio-patrick-mchale/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He didn't have to, Wirt was already cool due to high school shenanigans, and Jimmy only had that jacket to make himself look tough

Wirt couldn't, luckily for him Jimmy seems to be monogamous.

Leave it to Jimmy to be a monolith of wholesome values.

Matching dubs and trips confirm.

what was his endgame?

>that subtle cop a feel

Get his brother to stop being such a pussy and likely end up posting on Sup Forums.

Domination of the global commodities market.

Rock robbery and trivia of varying veracity

I don't know he may likes Sara, I mean his girlfriend is looking in "that" way.

How can I be a chad like Jason Funderberker?

>walk up to girl
>Heeeeeeeeey [naaaaaaaame]
>collect pussy

gtfo jason

You can't. He's the total package.

what was your favourite episode?

boat frogs

Anyone who doesn't say Pottsfield is a waifufag or has a different opinion than me.

> I can't stop brogasming over dead shows
Got bored with Sopranos threads so soon?

Babes in the Woods

>Pottsfield
this is the only right answer if you share this opinion

This scene brought a tear to my eye

I wish Cartoon Network would make more short series' like OTGW instead of 370 new episodes of Teen Titans Go!

Frogland. Any episode that had Wirt and Beatrice looking cute together got me. RIP what could have been.

>not writ jimmy endgame

Ah a romantic guy

Best OTP, it's very likely that they will be meet again in the future after all they are Dante and Beatrice.

Besides there is a light chance of that the new "Pinocchio" movie could be a sequel or a prototype of OTGW.

The show is shit overall, except for the last 2 eps.

HOWEVER, I'm gonna actually choose Frogland only because of that fucking song - man they did that sequence well, can't deny it as much as I want to hate on this show more.

So is he in the 9th? Or just a wimpy preteen?

No they love your angerrr haha its so funny their show isnt good haha arent you so mad you should grow up different things arent baaad

Did CN even air this on TV when it came out? Are they going to this fall? It's perfect for airing every Sunday.

>Did CN even air this on TV when it came out?
Of course they did you moron, how do you think it got so ludicrously popular despite being so bad?

>Bad

>a wild frogposter appears
Okay, frog, you do get a point: the music was surprisingly good. Much of which was your doing.

Why didn't we get more episodes lads? I don't think I've ever bee more in love w/ a look and feel of a cartoon before.

It had the potential to have way more episodes of them wandering about the woods and discovering and meeting all kinds of things and people. Shame.

Misuse of edgy

I'd have liked more episodes, but I'm glad they gave it a solid and conclusive ending.

Do wish that they made more series like it though.

Amazing story. Perfect for october.
Glad everything worked out for the woodsman in the end.

>I do not like this thing
mkay

I watch it every year for October. Its so comfy.

Jimmy pales in comparison to Jason funderberker, the total package.

Around which day of the month? I'm dying to capture the atmosphere and while we probably live in different continents I'd like to get a clue.

Halloween, naturally. But I usually start about a week before November.

We don't have enough animated series that are the equivalent of a good minicomic

Is it better to binge watch it like a two hour long movie or to watch an episode a day during the last week of October?

that's a matter of taste. Personally I do it all at once.

Same. Since I don't have anything planned for Halloween this year I might just watch Over The Garden Wall on that day.
Sucks it'll be a Tuesday. I have to get up early on Wednesdays .

>Gepetto is the toymaker from the tavern

It's actually more of a spiteful retort. Less "edge", and more contempt and anger.

Nah, Gepetto is Wirt's father. McHale who has die and is probably living in the unknown. How I know it? Long time ago McHale uploaded to his blog an image where we can see Wirt looking a boat from the shore saying "Goodbye..." This is a scene of the classical tale "Pinocchio" where Pinocchio is looking Gepetto's boat from the shore, in this part he shouts "Dad! Daddy!" and Gepetto answers "Goodbye Pinocchio son of mine", Pinocchio then jumps to the sea saying "Wait for me dad, I going with you!"

The sea in OTGW is a representation of the Unknown, that mean that Wirt's father is dead and probably he is staying in the unknown. It's very likely that Beatrice would play a role as the "Blue Fairy" since this character take many forms in the original tale and Wirt compares Beatrice with a Star.

Blue fairy: "How did you recognize me?"
Pinocchio: "I think that It was... the love that I feel for you"

Where even is any info of this Pinnochio thing. This is the first I'm hearing of it. Got me excited.

collider.com/guillermo-del-toro-pinocchio-patrick-mchale/

Note it's with Guillermo del Toro, great director but I wouldn't get my hopes up just yet

>Stop motion
Far too late. My hopes have been upped.

>stop motion

being a qt

So he is a (((good guy)))?, thats make sense...