Is Notch /our guy/?

Is Notch /our guy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/notch/status/793886343470481408
dailycaller.com/2015/10/30/black-man-arrested-for-setting-fires-to-six-black-churches-in-st-louis/
youtube.com/watch?v=N14U5ZE-N2w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally who

Minecraft is for autists but notch is our guy

no

Notch is a normie, but he's intelligent enough not to fall for Alinskyist tactics

sage because (((our guy))) meme

He's absolutely ours and that's the conclusion I reached as soon as I read the fucking headline.

Typical globalfag tricks. We know your tricks nigga.

He shitposts on Sup Forums.

>Notch got rich
>became great

Nice.

He seems like a pretty cool guy.

pls buy Sup Forums notch

BLM protesters placed netherrack too close to wood blocks, church burns down, many such cases.

This guys code for minecraft is a mess but that just raised my hopes that some of my apps will kickoff some day.

Being billionaire is an automatic redpill.
The fact he is is the most successful indie developper in history shuts the mouth of every single nu-males (who just dream being him) and SJW too, which is great.

he is far from a normie, have you seen his more notorious tweets dude? he posts on Sup Forums too

but he does live a sad existence, all that wealth and nobody to share it with, nobody that he could just hang with, not really. i don't envy the guy.

> strikes it rich
> puts all his billions into trying to take the blue pill
> rejected for being a cis white male
> says "fuck it" and takes the red pill instead

I also love how feminist and SJW are bashed by him, yet never dare to speak ill of him.
They're probably hoping he could fund some shit association some day if they are nice.

>anti gun
nope

he could hang out with me.

Notch is a pretty cool guy, Eh makes vidya is doesnt afraid of anything

>eh
>doesnt
learn english leaf

Most of them don't, anyway.

Fuck yeah he is.

>This guy doesn't know one of the oldest memes

hes married thou

Newfag detected, Sup Forums discusses Notch VERY frequently and has done so for years.

Couldn't resist the easy bait. Though if memory serves wouldn't it be "I think Minecraft is a pretty cool guy, eh makes vidya and doesnt afraid of anything"?

I know that feel mexibro, sometimes you just have to ship a big plate of spaghetti. As long as it doesn't break its good lol.

I want the old fags from here , an I wont throw them Nics from the olden days of Pfatas bbs about but ,
sort it guys ok ,Loves you ALL AND KEEP SURF SAFE OK ;)

Newfag

Wonder what he thinks of the "Trump rapes me" story they are pulling this afternoon. They are holding a press conference and everything.

Occam's Razor says dumb white rednecks burned the church....

Murphy's Law says if people are stupid they will eventually do stupid things.

Back to Sup Forumseddit faggot.

By the way Notch is just an attention whore.

Sup Forums made of squares bigger than a pixel, nice

Sup Forums is the only reason he's even a household name to begin with.

He's literally just a Sup Forumstard who tried to mod an obscure-ass game into Dorf Fortress, only for a pre-alpha physics test release to explode into a multi-million dollar franchise. There's nothing normie about the guy.

>GOP office firebombed
Right: nah, cut and dry it is what it is, lefties did it of course. Alex Jones: "This is not a false flag"
Left: yeah this is bad, my condolences

>black church burned down
>Right: FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG HMMMMMMMMMM INTERSTING TIMING HUUHHH??? FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG

Guess operation Himmler was done by the polish too

Only reason Minecraft came out so good is because he shilledon Sup Forums and took input from us.

Guess the gulf of tonkin was real then....occams razor would say so.....

Yes, Autistic faggot should donate some money and do a rally for Trump, he'd probably sway a decent number of autists.

>lefties do both
>unable to comrehend this

>that picture of a office bondage party that had a guy who looked like notch and the same lamp from some of their minecraft blog things

I remember that shit floating around for a while

We saw the vid yesterday. It was nogs. One guy set his own leg on fire

At least firebombing an office makes sense, firebombing some old church makes zero

I'm hoping that weirdo is just in bants overdrive mode and not being serious

you dont get it. its always the leftists useful idiots because they are true believers who believes the end justifies the means and that mean words can can be met with violence

He literally stole infiniminer source code, then leaked it, which made it impossible to continue their development.

I did the same thing with an independant camgirl review/hosting forum a decade ago. I hacked the competition website, stole their memberlist, all their passwords, had a list of their emails and posts etc.. then wiped them out.

I mass emailed all the old members (and contacted the camgirls via their yahoo or skype accounts) and got everyone over onto my site.

The old site was never able to recover. I made over 90k a year from that site until 'pro' cam sites took over and the independant camgirl (using skype + paypal etc) became a thing of the past.

this is still amazing. hopefully someday in the not-too-distant future, society will understand how cancerous social media can be to intelligent thought without proper understanding of the subconscious ways it affects people's minds and emotions

Reporting you. it is against the rules to announce a Sage

The guy who created Minecraft.

A campaign office hinders campaigning it is worth more running than burned down.

Wut, really?

It is really heartening to see how some people don't let the money go to their head, and will still take the time to talk to the mentally challenged.

I Know this fag from gamergate. He was serious. Legit nutjob.

The GOP office had fucking swastikas on the wall, how obvious does it get?

Meanwhile a fucking "black" church had "vote trump" on it? It makes zero fucking sense, if you can't see this is a hilariously poorly thought out false flag I feel sorry for you burger.

Thank god for O'Keefe

We now know these shinanigans are DNC-ops

He gets my vote, I remember chatting with him way back in a group chat, he has a great sense of humor.

Just sort /Doxxed this cunt ok
I hate them thinking this is us /chan ok

He's just trolling. All his millions never could buy him class it seems. He's still a 12 year old Sup Forumsirgin.

Yes, also Minecraft is redpilling children with basic economics.

He is truly /ourguy/

Jesus what a put down!

>Burning the church
What did he mean by this?

Fucking kek.

Proof he stole the source code ?

You should take look at few GG places like KiA (props to them to keep carrying the fight against marxist subvertion).
The amount of faggotry, insanity and psychopathy coming from the SJW in this hobby is just astonishing even by Sup Forums standards.
They are the shittiest americans I ever saw, which speaks a lot.

Becoming a billionaire redpilled him when he realized people are only friends with him for his money.

Early minecraft builds literally had infiniminer source code. Minecraft was an infiniminer mod.

Notch managed to steal or somehow acquire the source, then leaked it.

I like to think of it as more of a test for autism.
Normal people can enjoy it, but autists will find more ways to have fun with it.

HOLY SHIT
twitter.com/notch/status/793886343470481408

>redpill
you mean
>richguyprotectinghismoneypill

If "our guy" means "not leftist" to some of you then no.
He's just not a complete retard like most of the left and is fair when he needs to be.

How new do you have to be? HadnĀ“t it been 2 months from xmas i would have thought it was summer.

>summer never ended

That's precisely why he's our guy.

Notch used to be a huge cuck but being surrounded by liberals redpilled him almost overnight

Again, poor guy.

He divorced years ago

He's pretty based for a Java programmer

>not owning Minecraft for Windows 10
fucking plebs

>notch has finally come around on the trump question

kek'd and check'd

see

it's fun when played with friends 2bh
too bad that once you build your house / get gear / whatever there's nothing else you can do

Which one is characteristic (and frankly expected), and which one is uncharacteristic?

Yes 100%

I like him

Yeah, he is /ourguy/

Fuck I really want Notch to buy this site from the gook already

>too bad that once you build your house / get gear / whatever there's nothing else you can do

Wtf are you talking about?

The actual game is creating architecture and designing circuits using redstone.

It's known to be the new Lego and you're complaining that the /gamey/ aspect is limited? Are you autistic?

>The retardation of the left will continue to push people more and more to the right
It's happening guys.
Gen Z disproportionately supports Trump over Clinton, feminism is dying in the west, people are getting sick of SJWs everywhere, even college campuses are KIND OF starting to wake up.
This is it guys, even if Trump doesn't win, when the pendulum swings back to the right, it'll swing HARD.

This shit again

dailycaller.com/2015/10/30/black-man-arrested-for-setting-fires-to-six-black-churches-in-st-louis/

literally Sup Forums

>when the pendulum swings back to the right, it'll swing HARD.
W-w-what do you mean, user-kun? youtube.com/watch?v=N14U5ZE-N2w

I thought he was a leftist? I mean he's Swedish and has every attribute of a beta numale, pasty white skin, atheist, has a neckbeard...

He's also bald.

He's so jealous of Kim Dotcom, you can tell.

Is his profile picture a Model M?
Based

Well that was fucking terrifying.

Why would you burn a church and paint "vote trump" on it? How would that ever convince anyone to vote trump?

Nope, you'd only do such a thing if you wanted to make trump and his supporters look bad.

The GOP office thing said basically like "get out nazis" which is exactly what you'd expect from an arson attack intended to intimidate.

Add to this the long list of leftist false flags and fake attacks and it is certainly plausible.